Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Romeo and Juliet REMIX (IC)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Romeo and Juliet REMIX (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alice.Larson on Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:28 am

Romeo chuckled. "It would be a pretty boring book," he teased. "I know what you mean by pressures from your family. The only reason I'm still at the University is because I love playing football. I'd never want to go pro or anything, but it sure makes school more fun when you can hit a few people." He chuckled lightly. "My dad wants me to be a lawyer like him...but if being like him makes families like mine, I'd rather be a garbage man."
The War has started. Which breed are you? under-the-full-moon-sign-t23770.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alice.Larson
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:00 am

Juliet smiled, looking down at her hands that were placed firmly on her thighs. "I just..." She tilted her head up. "I just wish I could run away. Run away from all of this, from everyone. And just, live a happy life, doing what I do best." She reflected on a few things in silence for a moment. "But you know what? I'd just give up everything for you, honestly I would. She smiled, looking back at the handsome young man. His smile mesmerized her. She twirled a lock of his hair around her finger and leaned in, planting a kiss on his forehead. She was beaming. "I'm really glad that I met you, tonight."
Run, run, run away. Lost, lost, lost my mind. x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alice.Larson on Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:02 pm

"It must be destiny," he whispered and trailed a line of kisses along her jaw. "Where do you dream of going?" he asked running a hand up her back. "Anywhere in the world, where would you go?"

Alice.Larson
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:32 pm

"Wow, anywhere?" She thougth for a moment, a big smile on her face. "Hm, Paris." She looked back at Romeo, "What about you? Where would you go?"

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alice.Larson on Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:02 pm

"Paris, huh?" he asked. Romeo looked pensive for a moment before smiling. "Alright then." He stood, momentarily holding Juliet in his arms, before setting her on her feet. "You go pack a bag and I'll take care of the rest. This time tomorrow night, we'll be walking the streets of Paris."

Alice.Larson
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bookworm81 on Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:14 pm

Briana smiled. This evening was fun, but it was kind of her signature thing to leave/disappear at some point.
"Nah, I don't think I feel up to swimming. It's about time I should be going." She slipped her shoe on and walked back inside. She flipped open her phone and sent a text to Romeo.
hey Ro ready 2 leave?
She moved deeper in the crowd looking for either Romeo, or Mark.
Camp Nokomis is where the cool girls spend their summer.
Don't believe in ghosts until one comes knocking at your door
Books are awesome
When you see my face hope it gives you hell...
You got me poppin champagne...
I think we should light a match, we'll hold it to the wind to see how long it lasts...

bookworm81
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:51 pm

Tyson frowned as he heard the disappointing news, and just before things got interesting too. Tyson laughed at this and continued swimming. The thought occurred to him that he should go after, but he did after all know her full name and with the contacts he had, he could easily find her.

After a few more laps around the pool he figured it was time to get out of the pool and go check on his cousin. So doing just that he went inside of the pool house and began those preparations.
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:16 am

[[I'm so sorry. I had to stay in hospital for two days so I couldn't really post. No worries, Ill be posting frequently now. ^-^;]]

Juliet scoffed in disbelief. "What? You're not serious, are you?" She stared at him, reading his eyes, she had the feeling that he was completely serious. "Wow, uh. I don't...Are you sure about this?"

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alice.Larson on Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:41 am

"Why not?" Romeo asked as he felt his phone vibrating in his pocket. "Haven't you ever just wanted to just go do something spontaneous?" He took her and and began pulling her back toward the door they had first come through. "So I'll drop you off at your place, you can pack and bag and we'll just go. Think of it as an adventure."

Alice.Larson
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:13 am

Juliet looked serious, shaking her head. She was always the type to carefully think things out. Maybe it was time she took a risk. A really big one. It would be a good challenge for her. And how could she possibly say no to the love of her life? She smiled then, taking a deep breath she said, "I'm ready."

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alice.Larson on Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:46 am

"Great," Romeo said grinning. He pulled his cell out of his pocket and saw that Briana had texted him. He quickly replied, 'meet me in the front'. "I just gatta grab my cousin, then I'll drop you off at your place, go home and pack, then come back and pick you up." He couldn't have peeled the smile off his face if he tried.

Alice.Larson
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:30 pm

Juliet smiled, running a finger down his face. "I can't believe this is actually happening." She nodded, her heart thumping in her chest, excitement blocked out the annoying little voice inside of her. She took his hand in hers, and opened the door slowly, and closed it behind them. She looked up at him, her smile still on her face, "Let go!" SHe grabbed his hand and continued walking out to the front.

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alice.Larson on Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:11 pm

((Sry, I was waiting to see if bookworm was going to post, but I'll move ahead anyway))

He squeezed Juliet's hand as he led her out of the party and through the front door. He flipped his phone open and texted Briana, 'had to split, you'd beter catch a ride with Mark.'

"Come on," he said leading her over to his car. He opened the door for her and helped her inside before climbing into the driver's seat. "You can enter your address in the GPS," he said pulling the device from the dashboard and handing it to her.

Alice.Larson
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!