Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Life Without Restraint

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Life Without Restraint

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:00 pm

Asami was cold. Her body was cold inside and out. Not even the warmth of Jesse's body comforted her. It was if hte ice she wanted earlier was just now reaching her. It chilled her everywhere. Her heart, lungs, skin, hair. It was controling even the breaths she took. How much longer this stage of paranormal would last she didn't know. She just wanted to get back with Riley, Elysia, and Reagan. Everything was going wrong. Asami was suppose to be at home eating popcorn and watching a movie. Not here half dead an freezing from the inside out.

"Asami's thoughts: Mom's probably worried sick and dad going crazy thinking I'm dead somewhere in an alley. This wasn't on my agenda today. To be in this man's arms and not noing if a cold death await's me at the end."
Life is beginning to thicken again.
Re-emerging in as thick as storm clouds everyone could see.
Or skinny dipping in the public pool.
Just all of it gaining meaning again.
Getting closer everytime I look.
What happens to me after my life is completed again?
Will I be happier again???

Written By: Me, Myself and, I. How Wondrous.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:30 pm

As Jesse ran, he felt the heat of Asami's body being replace with frigid cold. Her body was going out of control, flucuating from one temperature to another. He looked down at her suffering face, but there was nothing he could do.

When he finally arrived at 67 Walker Avenue, he didn't see any of the others. Something was obviously wrong. He was to afraid to knock on the door, so he layed Asami on the sidewalk. He sat down next to her, and tried to keep her body from freezing entirely.

He looked around desperately to see if any of the others were near. His heart grew frantic, and all he could think to do was shout. "Help, anybody!" He waited for what seemed like hours, but nobody arrived.
I'm collecting moving avatars. If you have one, send it to me in a private message.
ImageImageImageImageImage

If the music moves you, the people care about you, and the place is like home, savor the moment!

Time stands still for no one! What are you standing around for, there's chocolate to be eaten.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:15 pm

Asami forced her eyes open. She was still very cold and her body ached. She saw Jesse sitting beside her and and a house behind her. Asami needed to know if the other's made their way safely.

"Jesse where are the other's? Did you see them?-"

She stopped abruptedly and looked to her right and saw slight movement. Asami wished and hoped it was Riley and the others. She tapped Jesse and told him to look. Although she was awake she still sturggled to even blink.

"Jesse is that them. Riley, Elysia, and Reagan?"

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waterychan on Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:08 pm

Riley looked back at Elysia, who had her arms around his waist, "You still willing to stay with me? I promise not to let anything happen to you...any of the people on the list." he looked back at Raegan when he heard her surprise.

"Raegan, I'm gonna believe I can trust you...but if you give me any reason not to, I won't go easy on you." he tried to be threatening, but his mind was making it harder and harder to form coherent thoughts.

Hopping into the back of the taxi, he motioned for Elysia to follow him. He leaned his head back on the seat, staring at the ceiling of the car. "We need to get to 67 Walker Ave, forget wherever you're headed Raegan. That's where we need to go..."

((OOC: Sorry I've been M.I.A for so long. My personal life kinda got in the way...))
Mosh pit.
Well-concealed tazer.
Hours of endless entertainment.

waterychan
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:20 pm

Elysia jumped into the taxi after Riley, shooting a nervous glance at Reagan. She trusted the woman by now, but the whole commotion with guns and agents and whatnot had her on edge. Repeating the address Riley had told them to the driver, in case, he hadn't understood the drugged man's instructions, she twisted to get a better look at the former agent. She cupped his face in her hands, looking into his eyes for redness, dilation, any of the signs that she had ever been told to check for in case of injury.

"Riley..? Riley, are you alright?" She looked over her shoulder, biting her lip as she looked to Reagan. "What do we do?"

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aeleon on Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:39 am

Raegan hurried into the front passenger seat, closing the door abruptly and surveying the scene once more, just making sure no one was around. She paid no attention to the fact that Riley barked out another address, and paid even less attention to driver's response ("Yeah, I heard it the first time!"). What she did hear, though, was one very distinct conversation:

Sources say there were three or four of them.

Is that including the agent?

Four, with him. Killed his partner, they say.

Haha, he won't have it easy back at the office.

But we will, if we catch 'em.

Raegan's eyes widened. As the driver looked back over his shoulder and Elysia posed her panicked question, he started to respond with a gruff "You sure you don't wanna go to a hospita-" but was cut off with a shout:

"DRIVE!"

Startled into submission, the driver fluidly switched gears and brought his foot down on the pedal, burning a bit of rubber as they streamed towards their destination. There's no doubt such an exit would turn a head or two, but it was inevitable.
As you recall, you know I love to show off,
But you never thought that I would take it this far.
What do you know?

Fancy a Butcher's?

aeleon
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waterychan on Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:49 am

((OOC: Riley's partner isn't dead lol))

waterychan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:55 am

Asami got no answer. So she just lay there. Something told her that the others were fine and not to worry but it seemed to be forever until she really did see a car in the distance. It was a yellow taxi. The driver looked startled or slightly freaked out. Standing slowly she stumbled against the wall of the structure beside her. Jesse seems to have dozed off. She tapped him.

"Jesse wake up I think that's them coming now. Over in the taxi..."

Asami leaned against the wall her head hurt and her body started to warm. Sighing she hoped and prayed it was them. Not a passing person.

"Please be them. And please be alive."

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:08 pm

Jesse felt entirely dazed. He heard a voice calling to him, but he couldn't make out what it was saying. He suddenly realized that it was Asami that was calling for him. He struggled subconsciously to regain control of his mind. His eyelids blinked uncontrollably, and his breathing became short. He had never felt the sensation before.

His reached his arm towards Asami. Because of his lack of energy, it became more of a limp grab. "Asami," his voice was soft and raspy,"is that them......*cough*... coming?" He shook his head, the world around him slowly coming back into focus. The incoming vehicle caused adrenaline to surge through his body. He stood up, to fast it seemed, as his body shook uncontrollably.

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:31 pm

Asami grasped Jesse at the shoulders. She tried her best to stand her ground holding him down and her up. Breathing quick Asami turned her head to see the cab slowing and a door open. Her heart really hoped for the cab to hold Elysia, Riley, and Raegan.

"Please be them. Pleeeeease!!, be them."

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby braioch8201 on Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:19 am

Name: Tyler Boden
Occupation (if any): Student majoring in photography
Abilities: Telekinesis - Can move, lift, and throw objects. Can only do so with objects with ease weighing no more than the average man.
Pyrokinesis - Can set flammable objects ablaze, and cause small explosions if given enough time to concentrate.
Appearance: Blond/Brown hair into faux hawk, piercing steel blue eyes, about 5'9", medium tan skin, well dressed.
Biography: Tyler had always been the headstrong, strong willed child. He stopped taking his medicine when he was 16, a spite on the world, or so he thought. When he found that he wasn't hospitalized nor was he dead and then later found that he had powerful abilities. After that he decided that those responsible should be found and take responsibility for their lies, when the e-mail was sent out he made up his mind to find others like himself and convince them to help him.
"I will never be just a memory!

braioch8201
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby braioch8201 on Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:58 am

OOC: Sry I came in so late, I'll try to make it up to you guys! 8)

Tyler watched from a distanced view atop a nearby rooftop out of view. Shots rang through the air towards the movie theatre, shattering glass, and sending panicked screams into the air.

Real covert these guys are... he thought to himself continuing to watch the scene unfold.

As he continued to watch a nearby sniper was suddenly covered in snakes, what kind Tyler didn't know, but he knew they didn't just decided to swarm the unwary sharpshooter. Within seconds the man and the snakes were gone.

That's a new one, He smirked.

His smile quickly disappeared as violent storm clouds filled the sky above him. Lightning and a torrent of rain slashed the sky, causing Tyler to duck for cover. He wondered which of the "chosen" (something he called himself and the others) had caused this mess.
After the storm had passed he gazed over the edge interested to see what would happen next. Within a split second's time he heard a gun cock behind him, he spun around to meet the barrel of a large black automatic weapon pointed straight at his face. The armored body and covered face of an armed agent jutted straight towards him.

A gruff voice barked out "Who are you?!?"

Tyler cocked his head at the man, "An innocent onlooker, I'm just wondering what's going on around here, just when you think a place is safe to go and this happens."

The man raised his gun higher, getting a better grip on it, "What's your name? Are you on the list?"

Tyler sighed as he heard a louder commotion below and realized his exit cue was coming up, "Oh enough of this!" he said his eyes flashing slightly at the man. With a sudden movement the weapon flew from the mans death grip, hitting the rooftop and sliding harmlessly several feet away. The man darted his glance over at the gun in suprise but on instinct reached for the "Shock stick" OOC: Basically what you saw in Blade, a club that has electricity coarsing through it from his belt. As his arm raised to extend it he felt Tyler's had on his wrist, with a fast movement his arm was behind his back.

Tyler stood behind the man, holding the arm painfully behind him. He ripped the stick from his hand and turned it on, the shaft of the stick crackled with life. Tyler smirked slightly as he brought it down beside the man's neck, electrocuting the man until he was out cold.

Tyler dropped the stick to the rooftop and wiped his hands together.

"Well maybe after this show of "affection," it may be easier to get some of them to see it my way." he said to himself as he advanced to the edge of the building in time to see the survivors jump into a cab. With a glance he noticed agents hopping into their own vehicles and another lone one running to the edge of the street towards her bike. Without a thought Tyler leapt into the alley, landing on his two feet gracefully.

As he approached the agent, she was yelling frantically into her headset, "I know, I know! I'm going! I'll be wherever they end up!"

Tyler smiled, "I'm sorry but no you won't" His eyes flashed brilliantly as he violently threw his arm to the side. The woman yelped in suprise as she flew backwards rapidly into the windshield of a an old golden Cadillac behind her. A large impact mark appeared on the glass as she groaned and slumped down unconscious.

Tyler leapt on the bike, fastening the helmet on his head. Reved up the engine and gunned it in the direction of the taxi which was being followed, whether they knew it or not, but a couple agents.

braioch8201
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:43 am

Elysia finally emerged from the taxi in front of the address Riley had instructed them to go to. She bit her lip as she helped him out, looking back and forth with obvious nerves as though expecting even more agents to pop out of no where. They didn't, but it didn't do much to calm her. She spotted the two that had vanished on their own waiting for them, and she paused to pay the taxi before helping Riley over towards them. "What do we do now?" She asked with as little stress in her voice as she could manage. Before, being shot at had been her main concern. Now she was just worried about Riley's health.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby braioch8201 on Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:36 pm

Various streets flashed up and down his line of sight as he whipped down the street. They approached walker ave, his hand glowed as one of the cars in mid turn erupted in flames and tumbled sideways, leaving no one to get out. The other sped off and stopped near where the taxi was, and so did Tyler opposite of the van.

braioch8201
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:25 am

Asami was estatic the others finally made it. She was happy to see no one had died or been injured any more. Riley seemed tense and dazed all at once. Elysia stressed and struggling. Sitting Jesse down back against the wall of the house she went to Riley's side and helped Elysia with moving him.

"Thank you. You came, I was wondering when you guys would get here. I'm fine now and have just litle strength but Jesse is somewhat breaking down."

Asami pointed to Jesse with her free hand and quickly put it back to Riley's side.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:59 pm

Jesse felt slightly better when he saw Elysia get out of the cab. If she was here, that meant Riley was here too. Riley was an agent after all, and not only that, he also had "abilities". If anybody would know what to do, it would be him. Between Asami's body fighting against her, and now himself having a mental and physical breakdown, he knew something was up.

Jesse forced himself to his knees, and then to his wobbily feet. He opened his mouth and forced as much out as possible, "Elysia, I need to talk to Riley. He's here, right?"

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:10 am

Elysia glanced down at the agent she had just helped out of the cab. Jesse must have been having one crazy breakdown, if he was able to see her and not the far more noticeable Riley. "Well...yeah, Jesse...he's right here...I don't know if he's ready to talk just yet, though."

She took a settling breath and gently pulled Riley's arm a bit further around herself, propping him up a bit more. She was growing uneasy hanging around outside, so she started to lead him towards the door of the place. "Let's go inside, everyone!" She encouraged, using the bravest tone she could muster.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:46 pm

Asami let Riley go slowly. She looked around the door and window frames and under a flower pot for a spare key. There was one under the frame of a window. Returning to Jesse's side she figured out quickly which lock the key belonged to. It opened, and they all went in side. Asami lingered waiting for Elysia to help her and Riley into the house. Talking with Elysia as she did

"Where were you guys? We were here for some time just waiting. What happened to you guys?"

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waterychan on Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:58 pm

I want to thank all of you for being involved in my RP, but unfortunately I am going to have to end it. Life has gotten ahead of me and my RPing has become harder and harder. The RP has been kinda dying anyways, and if I had the inspiration I'd try to revive it, but I am just giving up. I know, lame right?

But thanks. It really means a lot to me that you guys were so into it. It's been fun!

waterychan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:44 am

oopsy bye guys it was great RPing with you all *waves and walks away ^__^*

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!