Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Greetings!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Greetings!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bullet on Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:37 pm

Hi,

I'm new to this RP Forum, although I've been roleplaying for years, I still have lots to learn I guess. But I was looking for RP forums to find something new - a new RP Forum to RP in. Lol. :D So here I am. I did briefly read the post about the Academy. I'm not quite sure what that is about. Is it necessary to be in it to roleplay here? Or can you just join topics and go from there.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bullet
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Greetings!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:21 pm

It's not required, it's something nice to hone your skills up in though.

Welcome to RPG though!

If you have any other questions just let me or any staff know. Check out the rules over in the main lobby as well. As far as joining goes, there are plenty of sign ups going on in the OOC area.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vexar
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astrocast on Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:17 am

Hello, hello. I'm new, too! But, also, I've been roleplaying for a while now.
And believe me, if that was something that I had to take part in, I wouldn't be here.
Feel free to message me, or join my roleplays, if you're up for a good one. :]
And I'm always wanting to talk to people.

--BrittanyScene

Astrocast
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpringTimeFox on Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:42 am

Hey, welcome to the Gateway.

If you have any questions or comments, or would just like to chat, go ahead and stalk me in the Chat or via PM. I'm sure to notice you hiding around that corner.

That being said, feel free to join any of the roleplays I may have created. *shows you to all her roleplays, nodding and smiling* I always enjoy new members roleplaying with me. Its nice to test my [nearly nonexistant] skills by roleplaying outside my 'circle'.

I hope you enjoy it here! Its really awesome!
Speak softly and carry a big stick.
That way, when they dont hear you, you can hit them in the knees.

I'm finally back. I'm terribly sorry I was gone so long.
Avatar: My girlfriend and I... Yes I'm showing off <3

SpringTimeFox
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:48 am

Welcome to our forum! Have a fishy stick!

The Role-Play Academy is voluntary; you may join it to improve your RPing skills.

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:27 am

Hii and welcome! When I saw your name I thought 0f that one group, Bullet for my valentine xD! But anyways feel free to pm any of us staff ppls and check out the shoutchat whenever you get a chance. We love new souls. :D Mid~
Bai Bai bby

Mid
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!