Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hi!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hi!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .:Princess.of.Pain:. on Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:04 am

Hello everyone! My name is Esmeralda, I joined the site yesterday, because, well need be a reason? I haven't role played in like a week I believe because where I was role playing is completely dead now, so I hope this isn't one of the sites that die. I'm really exicited about being a member here. I began role playing a year ago in a "Harry Potter" forum, soon enough I had my own forum, everything was great until the last book was released and everything sort of died. After that I joined a "Pirates of the Caribbean" fandom, I roled played there for a couple of months until people started leaving it and yeah, I've some how ended up here :D Right now I'm working on my own forum, but it won't be ready in a while so in the meantime I hope to be role playing here 24/7. I'm intrested in Vampire, Medieval, Victorian, etc. kinds of role plays. Hope to see y'all around.
~Esmeralda of Sorrows

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.:Princess.of.Pain:.
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hi!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mai on Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:07 am

ImageImage
Hello and Welcome to The RolePlayGateway!

If you have any questions after reading the Rules don't hesitate to PM me! You can PM anyone with a blue name with questions, comments, concerns, or just to chat!

If you want to improve your RP skills I suggest you check ut the Role-Play Academy. They help you become a very wicked Role-Player ^^ I am part of a Harry Potter Fourm as well, what as the name of yours? Anyway I hope you enjoy your stay!
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mai
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .:Princess.of.Pain:. on Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:15 am

I deleted mine back in July, because like I said it died off no one was posting anymore. Sorry :) The forum I am working on right now is called "Black Shadow on a Full Moon: A Vampire Role Playing Forum" Not ready yet, hopefully it will be by mid-April. Thanks for the welcome btw.

Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:19 am

Bah, this site would have to take some serious stuff before dying off. For one, I wouldn't let that happen.

Anyways. Welcome to RPG!

Like Mai said, if you need help of any sort, just PM one of us, or any other staff member.

Glad to have already chatted with yah some ^^

Vexar
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:02 pm

Hello there Princess! *bows again* Tis a pleasure to have you here among us common folk! We do hope you grace us with your stay for quite a while! And if you need anything? Be it a servant to take to the bedroom or a silly ol random girl, well.. Vexar is available! 24/7 just for you! Lol

But no seriously stick around, we've already spoken and you seem pretty cool. So ttyl love! Mid~
Bai Bai bby

Mid
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .:Princess.of.Pain:. on Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:22 pm

~Laughs~ Thanks Vexar and Mid for the warm welcomes. I hope you so realize Mid that tis should be a very good site for you common folk as you call yourself to find me here. Oh, don't worry dear, I'll be here for a looong time. Will do, hope to speak to y'all soon. ~Esme

Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:43 pm

Welcome to our forum! Have a fishy stick!

By the way, he's a flambouyantly-dressed courtier, not a pirate. No worries.

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:19 am

Welcome Princess! I have seen you in the chat a lot already, so I'm glad you're getting the hang of things around here. ^_^

If there is ever anything I can do to help you, don't hesitate to PM me!
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!