Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lucky Future. IC

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Lucky Future. IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:45 pm

"The objective was to kill Lei Lei and destroy his body in case he gets too dangerous. But we couldnt destroy his body. Now the guy who killed my twin brother, my last remaining relative, has Lei Lei and he might use it for evil. We need to take him out." Trelas said. Then she jumped through the window onto the opposite roof. Her body suit protected her and enhanced her body. She was able to calculate her jump with her newly implanted subprocessor. "Come on." She called to Matt.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiga on Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:21 pm

Matthew remained silent as Trelas and the other man was talking. Even he didn't know what were they talking about, he just confirmed himself that he was an enemy that their forces were needed to kill..

"We have to end this.."

Matthew nodded and prepared himself for an attack. Rising up from his bed, he called for his sword, Moon Water, and swung it above his shoulder and follow her attentively.. He lowered his beret and focused on the way that Trelas was heading to. "I must follow the forces.." He said to himself, thinking about nothing but the mission the was in..
I have shed blood with my bloody hands

"No Matter What Happens, I Will Still Be The Princess You'll Be Searching For."

[/i]

"Watashi wa Lyna-san desu.. Hajimemashite.."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tsukiga
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:22 pm

Dutch came out of Active Camo minutes later, running at an extreme speed, around the northern borderline, it was fun, just to be in flow with the air surrounding him, It was wonderful, He landed softly, flexxing his arms, pulling out a notepad, writing things down, for his later assault on the northern, this would be the big push. Which would decide who would win the remainder of the forces in the war at hand in the city.
Don't forget to rate this post! Grade Level of this post: 20

Postby Hsien-Ko on Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:01 pm

"ITS OVER 19,000?!!"

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tristan_cross on Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:26 pm

Apollo was standing on the roof tops looking out on the southern side of the city when he noticed a man running along "Dutch." he said as he jumped from one roof top to another and slid down a pipe to the street below then ran up a wall grabbing on to a A/C unit and jumping form that into an open window "I better hurry. i hear Dutch is fast." he said to himself as he ran faster though the building and jumped up a window on the other side and started to climb a pipe back tot he roof tops...

Tristan_cross
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Group Theory Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:29 pm

Dutch heard a noise, speedily putting away his notepad, almost like a blur he was gone, a few building away already, letting his arms fall behind him, to stop wind resistance, running alongside a building, soft and silent, he didnt really want to be caught, last time he got caught, the sexual encouter almost made me spill the beans.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tristan_cross on Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:39 pm

Apollo activated his Thermal Vision to keep track of Dutch knowing he had be heard he started to run most silently trying not to be heard again. after a few minutes he noticed a way to out smart Dutch and took it now all he had to do was wait... just before Dutch ran by he turned from the stairway to the roof and grabbed him by the throat throwing him to the ground placing his handgun in his face with his knee pressed down in Dutch's chest he said "what are you doing? don't you know you just entered Northern Territory" he looked at him with his Thermal vision still on so his eyes appeared red and emotionless as he held his throat and pressed harder with his knee trying to make him lose breathe...

Tristan_cross
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Group Theory Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:02 pm

Dutch struggled" Thermoptic implants... Apollo.. Special Operations Sector 8...Pleasure.."

He mumbled, coughing slightly, losing his breath.

"I am not at right to tell you my business old man.."

He said, struggling for breath badly now, as he looked up into Apollos eyes slightly, he showed no sign of fear or remorse.

"I will kill Trelas for the Hanus crim she has commited, to both you... and me... Now please release me."

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tristan_cross on Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:05 pm

"old Man" Apollo said as he tighten his grip on Dutch's throat "I'm only 16 Old Man." he said with a hint of sarcasm as he pressed the gun to his forehead "besides i know about that and I will deal with it in time my way" he said as he stood up letting Dutch go. "but for now you better leave the North before more soldiers show up" Apollo as he as jumped off the building disappearing intot he fog below...

Tristan_cross
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:04 pm

Dutch caught his breath, seeing a squad heading his way.

"Oh beleive me..Im not going anywhere.."

He mumbled, heading towards the squad speedily, a chain with spikes coming out of his sleeve, which he span around a member of the squad, throwing him into the other members hastily, like a baton, which was very effective in this situation. The squad members were cut up quite bad, and would most likely bleed to death, Dutch loosened the chain, the man falling from its grasp as he pulled it back inside his sleeve.

"Cannon fodder... damn you northern basterds."

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:37 am

Trelas ran towards the south hoping Matt would follow. She noticed some enemies below and shot at them while jumping from roof to roof.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiga on Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:04 am

Matthew helped Trelas fought the enemies.. He sliced down a man, turning it into two.. Bloods were overflowing on his Moon Water.. He did it to the others..

Tsukiga
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!