Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lunar Waltz ((mature for language))

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Re: Lunar Waltz ((mature for language))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:01 pm

Seifer appeared a moment later, in his usual attire, school or no. His gunblade was strapped across his back, and he's junctioned some of the more powerful magic he'd found in his trepses through the woods. "So the girl hasn't shown up yet huh?" he asked when he came around the glass. "She should be here relatively soon." He let his normal cocky smile fall into place as he crossed his arms, ready to wait.
"My life is just a Faerie sigh..."

"Then I'll just have to hold my breath..."

-Holly Black Valiant

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:10 pm

"Or maybe she's already taken my advice and gotten the hell away from you," Derc said in a serious tone though it was obvious he was joking. He checked the time on his watch, it was already twenty past midnight. Rinoa was late. "Dammit Seif I'm not waiting around all day for this chic. Don't get me wrong, she's great looking, but I spent too much time and money to get this truck and set everything up to blow it because her make up takes too long to put on." Derc was very much considering leaving her, because when he said that he wasn't lying. He had spent a lot of money, amost all of his money, to get this truck and bribe all the right people. Anyone could sneak out whenever they want, that's not really hard. But you have to walk and that takes so long most of the night is spent traveling. Since he spent money on the truck they could hit up a cave and the town tonight without having to worry. "Besides, I don't think you want her spending time with me anyway. I'm not trying to be cocky, but you pale in comparison to me," Derc flashed an equally cocky, yet playful grin back to Seifer.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueEyedSugarFiend on Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:33 pm

Rinoa stumbled into the parkinglot then, looking very disoriented.
"Stupid... fucking new school..." she said, before looking up and finding the guys. Running around the glass partition, she smiled at them sheepishly. "Sorry I'm late... I got lost... again..." She smiled hoping she hadn't made anyone too mad. "This Garden is really big..." She felt like she had to defend herself.

BlueEyedSugarFiend
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:35 pm

Seifer was about to give Derc a smart remark when Rinoa stumbled in. "Great timing, Derc here was fixing to leave without you..." He said, wrapping one arm around her shoulders and pulling her close. He smirked at Derc, and led her over to the group.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:45 pm

Squall had already gotten into the truck and was dozing off in the back seat when he opened his eyes and saw the new girl here. 'About time...' Squall thought,' was about to wonder if she was going to show up...' this was the first chance he'd gotten to actually get a good look at her.'Not bad looking...but if she's into guys like Seifer, i'll just kick back and wait for her to get tired of him.' He chuckled at his thoughts. Everyone knew that Seifer acted like a man-whore but never got passed first base. All of his ex's said that he's too prude to do anything...well, that just what they said. Squall didnt know for sure 'cause he's not gay and didnt want to find out how far Seifer had gone.
Squall got out of the truck and looked around."Hey, are we going soon?" he looked at his cell phone's clock,"It's almost one o'clock and i need to prep for the SeeD exams all day tomorrow."
それは避けられない勝利者です。

sketchy
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:46 pm

"Damn right I was about to leave her," Derc said as he walked over to the truck and got in. "I've spent more money setting this night up than you did in all your...male enlargements." Derc was grinning, he wasn't really interested in Rinoa or anything, he was just busting Seifer's balls. "How 'bout we get moving and get in the fucking truck? We've been here too long, someone I didn't pay off may spot us." Derc hit the ignition and put it into reverse and drove out once everyone was in. "I heard there's a GF deep in this cave, I've already got one myself so I really only care about a treasure he's s'posed to be protecting. Who here doesn't have a GF yet? I'm getting the treasure so after we defeat the monster any of ya'll can have 'em." Derc paused for a second, "I've already got someone waiting in town to price it then buy it from us, if it's there."

Derc decided he better get it all out right now, "And I get the larges cut. I need to be paid back for all the money I spent tonight as well as a little extra. I've done more work I get more money, if you've a probably with that you can get out now," Derc kept driving towards the cave.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:19 am

They were driving toward the cave and Derc was going on about money or something...Squall wasn't really listening, and didnt really care about the money. He had alot of stuff on his mind and really wanted to kill something. he spoke up, " Well, i dont care about the money, but I've heard that there's a GF in the back of the cave. So I'm wondering who's gonna get it. I've already got Shiva, so..." he couldnt think of how to finish the sentence, so he didnt. "Anyway, Are we almost there? My ass is starting to go numb."

sketchy
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:27 pm

Seifer snorted. "Thanks for the update emo-boy. Like we all wanted to know that." He looked away, still a little miffed by Derc's Male enlargement joke. He looked over at Rinoa and smirked to himself. Now he'd have to figure out how to get in her pants after all the competition had been weeded out.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueEyedSugarFiend on Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:32 pm

Rinoa was looking out the window before she let here eyes glance at each of the boys in turn. Each were handsome enough, and if she got to know them all, who knew what could happen. She'd never met a boy who didn't take a second glance, and two of them hadn't. Her only use for Seifer was more like a lap dog. The other two were the ones she really wanted to get to know better.

BlueEyedSugarFiend
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:11 pm

"We're here," Derc said as they pulled up to the entrance to a cave. He grabbed his sword from the bed of the truck and secured it on his back and stretched as he let out a big yawn. It was probably around one thirty. "Alright, we need to hurry. I need to have this truck back by seven, that gives us a little under six hours to get the treasure and get it sold. Afterwards we'll all live a bit more comfortable. Squall, you can afford all those razors you need to cut yourself. Seif, well I'm not exactly sure I want to know what you'd do with your money. And Rinoa, hmm," Derc took her hand and looked her over with a face that made him look like he was thinking. You could tell he was just kidding and not actually undressing her with his eyes, "you could get yourself a nice new dress to wear for when I take you out this Saturday," Derc have her a friendly wink and rubbed her had gently for a moment before releasing. He didn't bother to look at Seifer, knowing he wouldn't be happy that Derc was hitting on his date.

"So let's hurry this shit up, we got a GF to take down," Derc ran into the cave.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:22 pm

"Asshole..." Squall said under his breath. why did everyone think he was emo? Whatever...they were here now. he grabbed his gunblade, holstered it and ran in ahead of everone else.

sketchy
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:29 pm

Seifer grit his teeth, a soft growl leaking from the side of his mouth. How dare that fucker touch her and say things like that?! Hadn't he already made it quite obvious that she was his territory? He sniffed through his nose and turned to head off into the cave after Squall. "Better go make sure the emo doesn't kill himself." He shouldered his gunblade and took off at a fair sprint.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueEyedSugarFiend on Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:35 pm

Rinoa blushed when her hand was taken, and looked up at Derc when he had said sometihng about taking her out this saturday. Was he serious? When everyone else ran in the cave, she looked around, suddenly being alone. With a shrill whistle a maple collie came loping out of the forest. Angelo looked happy to see her and she smiled. Nothing like her best friend to make her feel better. "The boys here are strange..." She said softly. Angelo yipped happily and she smiled. "Come on boy, let's go save their asses..." The dog gave a feral grin before loping behind Rinoa into the cave.

BlueEyedSugarFiend
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:38 pm

Off in the distance, Squall heard Seifer talking about following him into the cave. the only audible thing Seifer had said was, "Kill himself." 'Damnit,' Squall thought,'Fucking Seifer...' He stopped running."Alright, Asshole! I'm running ahead to prove to you that i can kill stuff..." Squall saw the beginnings of a smirk trying to surface on Seifer's face. "NOT MYSELF!" He turned on his heel and drew his gunblade while running for a Bomb near a pool of lava. "Time to prove some people wrong! AHHHH!" Squall jumped toward the elemental slashing with his blade and readying a Blizzard spell.

sketchy
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:49 pm

Seifer jumped infront of Squall. He'd junctioned the blizzard spell into his gunblade and easily slashed through the bomb, obtaining a sure over kill. "Better stick to what you're good at emo, and use that gunblade on yourself." He threw a sinister grin over his shoulder and took off further into the cave, slashing through a Buel. "Better hurry up slow pokes!" he called, laughing maniacally.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:57 pm

After Seifer had intercepted his kill, Squall saw seifer running ahead. "hehehe, He doesnt know whats up there..." Looking around, Squall drew a Slow Spell from a bat. He pushed himself to run as hard as he could and caught up to seifer. " Sup, Buddy? Kinda hard for us to catch up to you when you're behind us!" Squall pushed his hand into Seifer's back and launched Slow, making sure not to lett go untill the full effect of his spell had taken over." See, YA!! looks like I get the EXP for this little side mission!" And he ran ahead towar a swarm of bats. No problem.

sketchy
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueEyedSugarFiend on Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:04 pm

Rinoa was running, when she saw the exchange between Seifer and Squall. Suddenly, Seifer was much slower and Rinoa instantly knew what happened. She slowed to a walk beside Seifer who was running, looking alot like A David Hasslehoff wannabe. She patted him on the shoulder as she walked beside him. "Keep Trying Seif, perhaps some day the Balamb Lifeguards will let you wear that red speedo..." She giggled before taking off after Squall. Angelo stopped and wheezed a laugh before continuing after her.

BlueEyedSugarFiend
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:23 pm

Derc had gotten side tracked and everyone had passed him. When he came out of a side cave he saw Seifer running slow with Rinoa and Squall up ahead fighting some bats. It was fine with Derc, he didn't need to kill anything. He had nothing to prove to anyone. The young man was in this cave for one thing and one thing alone, the treasure. If the others wanted to do most of the work then so be it.

Derc walked up to Seifer, "Hey buddy, you may think I'm here to insult you but I'm sure Squall already took care of that. Hold on one sec," Derc casted Dispell on Seifer freeing him from the slow. "If I'm ganna show you up I'd at least want to earn it," then he continued on to catch up with RInoa and Squall.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:12 pm

Squall was flailing at bats and shooting them with his gunblade and just as the last one fell, Derc showed up with Seifer.'Aww, man,' Squall thought,'he must've used a remedy or Esuna on him...crap.' But he didnt blow his cool. "Hey, Seifer, nice of you to show up. I was thinking you were a bit...lagging." A little pun to piss him off, then back to seriousness. "Hey, Derc. The GF is supposably just around this next corner. We should all make sure we're equipped right..."

sketchy
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourdarkestfear on Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:06 pm

Seifer grumbled his thanks, before running to catch up with the others. "YOU DUMBASS!!!!" he yelled before konking Squall on the head with the flat side of his blade. But, then he took the emo's advice and began to make sure his strongest equipment was in hand.

yourdarkestfear
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!