Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts: Final Hearts (IC)

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Final Hearts (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:31 pm

Luke on the other hand was still on the ground of the ship and was thrown hard into the wall of the ship as he groaned in pain, "O-ow..walls hurt at ten miles an hour...let's keep it below lightspeed please..?" He asked softly as he crawled towards his chair rubbing his back. he felt like he had just got kicked by a mule and then dropped ten feet on his forehead, he groaned as he buckled himself into his seat and laid there. "Yes please get us home soon I feel the need to fall on my bed and be suffer from a coma for the next ten to twelve months from the pleasant experience of you saving my life.."

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IchigoKulric on Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:56 pm

Chesh looked up at Yulia and realized what was wrong. "Do you wish me to suck the darkness out, fair mage?" It suddenly said, sounding like a familiar Cheshire Cat friend that Yulia loved. It grinned, and wiggled it's eyebrows.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IchigoKulric
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raven Lyer on Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:14 am

Sage was oblivious to what was going on, more focusing on the suddenly growing number of space heartless that were attacking them. He pulled the ship into another roll, making them spiral to the side before he slammed his finger down on the trigger on his control. The weapons of the ship all fired at once; bullets and missiles flew everywhere, taking several heartless out as the ship spead by. Sage hit a couple of buttons and two small turrets on the back of the ship started firing small beam lazers behind them, cutting the heartless tailing them cleanly in half. Sage was an excellent pilot, and had plenty of practice with the weapon systems. "I said hold on, didn't I?" he said, glancing back at Luke who was complaining.

Cye looked at Blitz, a smile now crawling across his face. This was not another one of his fake smiles, but rather a truly happy smile. Blitzen was slowly going back to her old self, and that overjoyed him. She had regained her humanity for however long, and he almost planned to enjoy it as much as he could. He slipped his hand into hers and held it tightly, leaning over a bit to give her a kiss on the cheek as the small ship they were in sped along through space, heading almost on a direct course towards the World That Never Was.

Raven Lyer
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings World Builder Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:56 pm

Yulia

She heard then Cheshire's voice, and turned to look at him, a soft blush and a look of surprise about her. Suck the darkness out? She began to move her hand towards him, turning her palm up and then she stopped. Her eyes twisted over towards Sage.

No, not with him here. I cannot risk his rage anymore.

Yulia withdrew her hand and combed it over Chesh's cheek.

"No." She said softly. Not yet...

She then looked back up as the Heartless were murdered, and she saw the world nearing them. Radiant Gardens, glittering in the horizon. Almost there. She turned her head back to Cheshire. What would happen if he took the darkness from her? Or...
Or what would happen if she let it devour her? Would she be evil? Or more like Sage?

Blizten

She felt his lips on her cheek and his fingers twined around his own. She grinned back and nodded, watching as the ship sped through space. About five minutes later, she had looked down, and stared into her lap, thinking. What had happened, how advanced had she become? How much human did she have left? How much machine was there now? Would she be consumed by the technology of her system? No way. She turned her eyes- a smooth slated gray- up to Cye's, and fixated a curious and solemn expression about her.

"How long?" She began. "How long has it been? I... I don't feel like I'm 15 or 16 anymore... How long was I experimented on?"
One who knows nothing, can understand nothing.

Eternity
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IchigoKulric on Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:18 pm

Cheshire only grinned at her. "If that is what you wish." Then he was quiet. And when she rubbed his cheek, he started to purr, like normal. "Mew." he said, his tail swaying happily.

IchigoKulric
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!