Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

survive the zombies

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: survive the zombies

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathglobe on Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:50 pm

Prane turned around to see what the commotion was about and hit a large bump. The bike flew 6 feet off the air and landed with a loud crash.The bike stood strong and Prane fell to the right. He gripped onto the bike and quickly jumped up zooming past more zombies. He then saw a mall and grinned. "That mall over their will last us for awhile!" Prane shouted as seeing the entrance to their was swarmed with zombies. Prane gave a sigh and went fast hitting the swarm. Zombies flew up and smacked Prane causing him to lose contral. The bike spun out and hit another bump. This time it went about 9 feet in the air and Prane shouted, "JUMP!" Prane jumped off the bike as it hit the ground exploding. Prane rolled over and turned around to see the other two girls. He quickly scrambled up and ran to the mall's doors. He fired at the zombies and yelled for them to come in.

((I didn't do this all at one time so you can rp between my sentences. Like say what you did before the bike exploded.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

deathglobe
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gothcakes on Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:38 am

June jumped off the bike, she sat up and watched the flames from the explosion in a daze, she shook her head "now I know why I hate daredevils" she murmured running over to the mall's doors, slicing the necks of any zombies that got near her.

(erk short...)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gothcakes
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maxassin on Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:19 am

GLORIA

"AAAIIIIEEEE!!!! FIRE FIRE FIRE!!!" I was on fire. I set three zombies on fire, trying to find water.

JOHN

I fired shots, but knew it was hopeless. there was no escape. I felt a zombie grab me and start to eat my brain. Gloria. I clung on to that thought. I had to remember something.

Maxassin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathglobe on Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:08 pm

Prane looked at the girl on fire and glanced around seeing no water. Without hesitating Prane ran to the girl and dived on her. He beat out the flames with his hands as getting tackled by a zombie. The zombie bit on his right shoulder and Prane gave a loud screech. He kicked off the zombie and fired three bullets at its head. Prane looked by the mall and saw a pail of tobacco spit. Prane shrugged and grabbed the pail pouring it onto her. It killed the flames but she was in a mess. Prane hurried her into the mall and shot down more zombies. "BAM BAM BAM CLICK CLICK.." Prane looked at his guns and tossed it at the forehead of a zombie. He took out a knife and threw it piercing another in the neck. Prane shut closed the doors and turned around to the two girls. He gave a loud sigh and then looked at his wounded shoulder. "I hope theirs an antidote.." Prane said with a worried look on him. June. Go find a TV and see whats happening. Gloria, you go take a bath. I will try to find some cage to keep me in and some medicine. Prane's tone was bossy and angered. He didn't want to leave the world. Not yet.

(sorry i was delayed two days.)

deathglobe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gothcakes on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:29 pm

June sighed but nodded, she hated being bossed around but didn't feel like fighting right now, she walked into an electronics store and tried turning in one of the TV's, to her luck it came on, she turned it to a news station "Chaos is breaking out over the world, the dead are rising once again and attacking the living" the new reporter drawled, June listen for a few moments before shaking her head "We already know this" she hissed irritably, after a while she got bored of hearing the same thing over and over again, the dead are attacking, destroy the brain, no known cause, avoid anyone who's bitten, no known cure. June sat on the floor watching Prane, she started to think, long and hard about how to save him, she owed him and she hated owing someone.

(eheheh June hates a lot of things ^^')

Gothcakes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maxassin on Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:07 am

It was done, the brain was eaten. Gloria. I remembered bits, Gloria, Prane, the other girl, that was it. The number. In a frenzy I called him. Maybe if I saw them My memories would come back!

Maxassin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathglobe on Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:41 am

Prane finished his complete zombie-proof cage and took random medicine placing it on his wound. The past hours Prane's skin turned a little paler and his eyes more of a red color. He locked himself inside and kept trying medicine after medicine. "Well.. If they ever find a cure make sure you put it on me.." Prane said giving a soft sigh. "I wonder what it feels like to be a zombie?" He asked himself out loud and his hand twitched as his fingernails grew into claws. Prane spit up some blood and sat down. He closed his eyes and laid down on the floor to regain his memories.

deathglobe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maxassin on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:16 pm

JOHN

"Prane? you there?"

Maxassin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gothcakes on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:28 pm

June continued to think, what would stop this type of infection? is it even an infection? she shook her head, she didn't know much about medicine, she looked up at Prane sadly "I don't know how I can help you" she murmured quietly looking down, he'd already changed quite a lot, she sighed and got up "but I'll figure something out" she added walking away

Gothcakes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maxassin on Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:03 am

JOHN (ON PHONE)

"prane? hello?"

Maxassin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathglobe on Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:11 pm

Prane was gurgling up blood and pale as ever and his pocket buzzed. He reached down slowly, his veins seeming to bust, and he swiped the phone to his ear. "J-John..I am one *sputter* of the..*cough cough*." Prane dropped the phone and then gave a load roar, turning into one of his own rivals. He banged against the cage and then circled around it roaring every 20 seconds...

deathglobe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maxassin on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:15 am

JOHN

"Prane! Not you too!" I ran inside. I had to make sure the others were all right. Prane was in a cage, and Gloria and the other girl were staring at me and Prane.
"I can explain!"

Maxassin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gothcakes on Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:42 am

June glanced at Prane as he roared "Prane shut up damn it!" she yelled at him kicking the side of the cage still pointing the gun at John "I have a headache Prane" she said quietly "so if you have any brains left you'd be quiet so I can think of a way to help you" she added softly, her head was throbbing, her joints ached, her emotions were out of control and she wanted to sleep so badly.

John suddenly ran into the room she held up her gun that Prane had given her for a couple knifes "ok then, explain" she ordered eyeing the bite

Gothcakes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maxassin on Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:24 am

"I was, bitten, But I clung on to memories of Gloria. I thought that by running into her and you and Prane I would regain my memories. It worked. The hunger for brains is there, but it is not what you think. It is not a hunger for flesh and brains, it is a thirst for knowledge!"

Maxassin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathglobe on Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:00 pm

Prane backed up a little as June slammed the cage. He had a surprised face on and stayed like that for about 20 seconds. Then another load roar came from his mouth and banged on the cage again...

deathglobe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gothcakes on Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:09 am

June raised an eyebrow "I don't see how eating a brain will make you smarter" she sighed as Prane roared again "ok I guess you can stay here John, but if you try to bite anyone I will kill you, understand?" she said lowering the gun but not taking her finger off the trigger

Gothcakes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maxassin on Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:16 am

"I understand."

Maxassin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gothcakes on Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:19 am

June sighed again "good" was all she said while walking off, she came out onto the roof and stared at all the people... or well zombies... it was a sad thing to see someone you knew eating the flesh of someone else, but what can ya do? its just the way things are now, kill or be eaten.

Gothcakes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maxassin on Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:20 pm

JOHN

"Gloria-"

GLORIA

"You stay back. I'll kill you again if you don't stay back"

JOHN

"Gloria, I'm not-"

*BANG*

GLORIA

"Next time it will be the brain."

JOHN

"You know, the other girl heard that, and is probably-"

*BANG*

JOHN

"I'm backing."

Maxassin
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!