Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

FMA:Fallen Angel ((OOC))

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: FMA:Fallen Angel ((OOC))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:34 am

Hi. I hope this is still open. I would like to take Hughes please.

name:Maes Hughes
alias:Brigadier General Hughes(He was assigned that after he died, but can he still have the title even though he is alive?)
alchemist or humonculi:Alchemist
appearance:Image
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:51 pm

accepted thank you ^_^
You can post in the IC at anytime.
Image Image Image
Wanting to do a onexone rp of these categories: anime, love, movies, Final fantasy, forbidden loves, more. Pm me if you are interested please!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:21 pm

May I have the IC link please?

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:26 pm

Sure : fma-fallen-angel-t33124.html

Now we have a posting problem, so I will solve it. Either Chulance post, or someone else take the position of Edward.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:35 pm

Well if Chluance has quit I can take Edward since I am only playing one character. That is only if Chulance isn't in it anymore. I will wait for the answer before I post.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:32 pm

Oks thank you. If he has not posted by morning, then you may post as Edward. I am going to send him a pm stating he needs to post by then, or he is out. I hate to be this harsh, normally I wouldn't be, but with a main character like that, he has to post in order to keep the roleplay going.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:03 pm

I never quit the rp, I needed to check some stuff. I had to catch up with my FMA before I got involved in the rp. Now I'm caught up.

Is Greed taken?
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:15 pm

oks thats fine. You should have simply told us so. Thank you for staying though.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyoshiro on Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:08 pm

Umm its there a Maes Huges? I like Maes Huges in the Anime/manga :( SOOO sad he was killed so umm just to check and see if theres a Mae's Huge's and if not can i be him?
Fine art is something wonderful that's left long into the future ... eternal beauty.
Sasori: Naruto

The corpse's bitter crimson tears flow and mingle with the endless sand, filling the chaos within me - and making me stronger.
Gaara: Naruto

Kyoshiro
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:22 pm

sorry, he is taken. But feel free to make a chari or play as someone else.

UPDATE: I have been away for three days now, I know. I will be posting later tonight hopefully but then I will be gone this week end. I'm sorry and will try to post more.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyoshiro on Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:17 am

Uhhmm well what about Kimblee?
name: Solf J. Kimblee
alias: Red Lotus Alchemist or The Crimson Alchemist
alchemist or humonculi: Alchemist
appearance: ((pic and small discription please,unless cannon chari. Then just pic))
other: Kimblee is a former State Alchemist who specializes in transmuting matter into bombs. The bombs in which he transmutes them to can vary in range; biologically and mechanically

Kyoshiro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:43 pm

cool, post in the IC at any time ((IC link is on page 1))

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyoshiro on Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:00 pm

WOOOO

Kyoshiro
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!