Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Star Wars: Rebirth of the Sith {IC}

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Star Wars: Rebirth of the Sith {IC}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZiggyBoy on Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:05 pm

Star Wars: Rebirth of the Sith

It is 3,863 BBY the end of The Great Galactic War between the jedi and the true sith during the days of the old republic. Darth Revan was never confirmed to be alive or dead and The Exile was killed by the sith, on Coruscant at the end of the war. The jedi are no longer on the brink of extinction, they are thriving. The jedi council has been reformed, the training enclave on Dantooine is now full of padawans and their masters. Even Telos has been made hospitable, the Ithorian's plans working. The universe is finally calming down, not being in a state of constant chaos.
The sith have been pushed out to the unknown regions.The sith are scattered in the unknown regions, more then half of them are dead and even less are able to fight any longer. Now that the sith no long have a leader, many of the sith lords have been fighting, all vying for the role of Dark Lord of the Sith. This battle caused the death of many sith lords, eventually leaving one victorious, Darth Krade. One of the youngest and most powerful sith ever. A sith the the power of The Exile and the intelligence of Darth Revan. Now he is in charge of the sith, his army vengeful after their defeat at the hands of the republic and the jedi.

Darth Krade sat in his thrown room, a holomap of Coruscant in front of him with several ships around it. "Hmm... I guess I could... Or should I?" Krade thought aloud under his breath. "No, that will lead to defeat. What to do, what to do?" He looked up just before the doors slid open, Seko walking into the room and approaching Krade, bowing before he got to holomap. "Seko, look at this map. How would you proceed attacking Coruscant?" Seko stood up, examining the map, walking around it to look at it from every angle. He held his chin in his hand, thinking before pointing at a nearby moon.
"Attack here, quietly. They use that place to shuttle troops without being noticed by the big capital ships. You could also probably put me or another sith lord on a ship, send out a distress beacon, and let us invade the ship, capturing it to keep the shuttles safe."
Krade looked at the area Seko spoke of. He waved his hand, making the holomap zoom in on the moon. "That is a good plan, but we will need to attack from the far side of the moon and then move to the northeastern hemisphere. I will let you chose who will take on this mission, I expect you to chose wisely, this system is extremely important. I plan on taking over the senate and making them go to war amongst themselves. Then, when they are weak, I will strike down the Republic, taking total control of Republic and The Force."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZiggyBoy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Star Wars: Rebirth of the Sith {IC}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby frozenprince18 on Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:40 pm

Darth Skald pondered what actions to take on as he paced slowly through the halls, back and forth, back and forth, finaly he decided; "left pawn to third level knight 3." A ping a short hum and then a rather annoying trumpet blaired as the machine rang out "congradulations sir, you have won!" Skald then procedded to take his sabre and slice the machine in twine. "blasted thing never was much of a challenge." He decided now that he should at least meet with Krade and find out what the next course of action would be, After all the war meeting was probably already underway.

Skald entered as Krade and his young apprentice, Seko, were hovering over a holodisk with a glowing image of a planet, Skald was to far away to tell what planet but he could guess rather correctly that it was Coruscant. "My lord, What are we planning?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

frozenprince18
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:42 pm

Takaru sat. The ship he was on was about to land on Dantooine. He was sent from Coroscant to examine the progress of the Council on Dantooine. It was pretty much the newest council area for the Jedi Order. Takaru saw old in his age. But even in old age, he was still quicker than most jedi in the council. In fact he was said to be the most powerful jedi in the council. His way with the lightsaber, both uique, fast and powerful.

Takaru leaned forward to the cockpit.

"Pilot, land on docking bay 45."
"Yes sir." the pilot said punching in the coordinates.

Takaru sat back as the ship entered the planet's atmosphere.

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:53 pm

As Derin worked on his Corellian YT-1300 freighter, Des was thinking of her home on Naboo. 'Aughta go back and visit soon.' she mused as she a curse come from Derin. "What is it Derin?" Desdemona asked from her place. "I'm going need another generator and power couplings. And maybe a few other things, not done yet." he replied with a grunt. As he started to remove to the old couplings from the main computer.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZiggyBoy on Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:16 am

frozenprince18 wrote:Darth Skald pondered what actions to take on as he paced slowly through the halls, back and forth, back and forth, finaly he decided; "left pawn to third level knight 3." A ping a short hum and then a rather annoying trumpet blaired as the machine rang out "congradulations sir, you have won!" Skald then procedded to take his sabre and slice the machine in twine. "blasted thing never was much of a challenge." He decided now that he should at least meet with Krade and find out what the next course of action would be, After all the war meeting was probably already underway.

Skald entered as Krade and his young apprentice, Seko, were hovering over a holodisk with a glowing image of a planet, Skald was to far away to tell what planet but he could guess rather correctly that it was Coruscant. "My lord, What are we planning?"

Krade looked over at Skald as he walked in. "Ah, Skald, good timing. We are going to need your skills. I want you to accompany Seko on a mission. He will brief you on it when you are leaving, just make sure you are ready to fight." Krade waved his hand, turning off the holo map and turning the lights back on.

Seko bowed and waited for Krade to nod before he turned around, signalling for Skald to follow him as he walked out of the room, waving his hand to make the door open. "We are going to Coruscant." As Seko kept walking, he took out his lightsaber, opening up the chamber to remove the crystal. When he put it back in, it was at a slightly different angle. "It will just be you and me on this one. We are clearing the way for an invasion force to land on Coruscant. We are attack a moon and taking it, then taking control of the shuttles so that we can get our sith onto the planet safely. While that is happening, I am gonna take control of a capital ship and use that to guard the shuttles. After that is done..." Seko smirked maliciously, "I am gonna use orbital bombardment cannons on the Jedi Temple."

ZiggyBoy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:56 pm

(NPC used briefly.)

Takaru stood up as the ship landed. There was a jedi council master waiting outside for him. He recognized her as Master Gargatha.

"Pilot, lower the ramp."

Takaru walked to the ramp and as he walked down, he forgot how tall he was and accidentally hit his head on the top of the ship. As he recovered, Master Gargatha, who was hiding her laughter rather well, simply said, "You always know how to make an entrance, Master Mustaine."

Takaru smiled while rubbing his head and looked up.

"Well, Master Gargatha, I assume everything is going well here on Dantooine?"

"Follow me and see for yourself."

Takaru nodded and followed her into the temple.

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!