Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Federation Alliance Navy ( IC)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Federation Alliance Navy ( IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:52 pm

By the time Gary was done trying to convince the pirate commander he was on the elevator and the doors closed. The elevator went down and the pirates dragged him into a small room. Then they stayed lining the walls when a considerably smaller pirate stepped in. he had a briefcase. He sat down across from Gary and opened his briefcase. He had the pirate bind gary to the chair with plasma restraints. He then put electrodes on Gary's head and then hooked him to an advanced polygraph. "now i will ask you some control questions... human. Are you sitting? What is your name?" He gave Gary about 10 seconds to answer each question. "well, now for the real questions. How many rail guns are there on Jupiter base, and where are the generators." as he asked a schematic opened up on the table and the bonds loosened on the arms. Enough to let him point on the schematic and say where they are.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jika looked at the pirate commander as gary pleaded with him. "are you just going to let him be interrogated, he joined this cause to crush the federation!" The pirate looked at Jika and said the thin that surprised jika the most. "EMP..." a pulse went out and jika's weapons and shielding went offline. "seize him and interrogate him as well." Pirate guards ran over and stuck the gun on the back of Jikas head. When Jika's soldiers started to react Pirate soldiers stuck guns in there faces, past where shields would protect. "commander, what are you doing?" Then Jika was put in restraints and dragged out of the room. as Jika entered the elevator the entire fleet warped towards jupiter base. they had all charged their main cannons, they would enter facing the base. When the warp in the would immediately fire off their main plasma cannon guns. The flagship seem to rumble as its so called annihilator beam was charged and held in firing position.
“A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world."
~Leo F. Buscaglia

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:08 pm

Gary looked at him and smiled "like I said tweve guns to my knowledge, I'm not aware of more . The geneators are here pointing to a section where the so called ac units where." I he wasn't sure what the other brown coat told him. He wonder what was really going on. " look if u wanthis to work I'll need my help and my tactics" he wondered what jika was doing.

Gary looked at the monitor he didnt know if green was the good color or the bad color. Gary looked about trying to focus on something he good use to get out or escape, he looked at the scematics and noticed something that was on the map as a fighter hanger, he knew wasnt a fighter hanger. Gary looked back to the rail guns, and looked back at the guy across from him. " ive told you what i know, and i am willing to help more, if your willing to let me go and trust me, give me a armada of ships and ill secure victory and help wipe out the federation, what damage could i possible due if the ships are filled with your own pirates, i have no body here. " Gary throwing the conversation to jika wiht his mind hoping he could hear him.

Gary looked down at the restraintes, Then closed his eyes. He rememberd the battle of trinity where he almost died, saving the admiral and his mobile suit squad slaughtererd. He remembered the pirate fleet slauthering those transports. GAry went silent and looked up at the man.

" i have been done wrong in more way then one, and i want a way to repay it. " gary serious, his face straight stare.
“A competent leader can get efficient service from poor troops, while on the contrary an incapable leader can demoralize the best of troops.” John J. Pershing

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gtucker
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:47 am

The interrogator in gary';s room recorded the info but continued to ask questions. "so, what other info do you have, you said you were a mobile suit commander, what capabilities do your suits have, and what are their weaknesses?" The interrogator looked at the screen that said gary was lying about the generators, but he ignored the fact, he would jump him with that info later. the interrogator was beginning to think Gary forgot he was hooked up to a polygraph machine.

Jika had been refusing to talk. So he was beginning to be tortured. You could hear his creams all over the interrogation areas. It was meant to be that way. as to scare people into talking. You could hear Jika scream in pain as they broke fingers and did other such torture methods, including pain drugs. "you filthy pirates, i will never talk." Jika concentrated on the interrogators head. the interrogator grabbed it as Jika forced pain into his head using thoughts. The pirate screamed in agony and fell back. At that point the pirate guards hit Jika with the butts of their guns, knocking him out.

(OOC: sorry for short post... im at a mental block right now.)

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:30 am

" thats right i use to be a mobile suit commander, and i can tell you , that every moible suit is designed different , for the pilot and to there specification. " he cleared his throat. " the basic suits, are able to cripple ships easly, but they can be taken down by taking out thier power cells here, gary pointing to there power packs on there backs.
" the generators are lightly shield here, gary point to generators on the left side of the guns. " take them out your golden. " He could hear jika scream and it made garys stomac turn. He looked at his interogater.
" I will trade my life for jika, let him live " gary able to slid his hand around to his right side more, the guard not noticing." what do you have to lose."

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:12 am

The interrogator pondered about what gary said. "hmm, no, Jika will be dealt with, but not killed, only forced to watch his planet burn. now tell me more information about earth defenses, what sort of orbital defenses do they have?" he smiled as he said earth, hoping to catch Gary off gaurd. Little did Gary know that earth was the intended target, and the annihilator beam wasn't intended for any defenses. it was already going to be locked on to the human city of new York. if the annihilator beam hits New york, the City would be destroyed, unless it had a hidden defense, like a shield or something. The interrogator loved the idea a major Human city burning to the ground, maybe it would drop morale for the troops, seeing how a pirate fleet breached solar system defenses and hit their home planet.

Jika woke up with a device on his neck. As he touched it it stabbed into his spinal cord and Jika stood straight, going through some sort of shock. He heard of this, what the pirates were doing. A form of control, tapping into his nervous system and controlling it. Then all his thoughts stopped as they took control. The only thing remaining was jikas higher brain functions. it would take time, but he would regain control. While under control they fitted new armor the Jika, experimental plasma shielded armor. They also took his beam weapon and sent it to there R&D teams. Whos canned the weapon, and sent the schematics back to the pirate home world. Jika then received his beam weapon back. They sent Jika to Gary's room to continue interrogating him. Jika entered the room and took the seat of the interrogator. "now human, tell me about earth defenses, how strong are they, and are there any fleets around it?" Jika seemed to be off, like he wasnt himself as he talked to gary. He had a monotone voice and showed no emotion.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:05 pm

Gary looked at jika. He knew it wasn't him, it didn't sound like him.
" jika come on dont do this man" gary looking around trying to find away out. He was still able to move his hand getting it out, he started to get his other hand out.
" earth, i dont know anything about there defense, because im in space, i havent been to earth in twenty years, even when i was injured i was on the moon" gary tried to get through to jika with his thoughts but no good. " jika come on it gary you remember me, come on brother dam it" garys otehr hand got free, he rocked the chair making sir it was bolted down, he gripped the chair hard. " alright ive told you everything i know come on, let me go, let jika go, the real jika." gary used all his strength and smacked the interrogater with the chair sending him flying against the wall, gary grabbed the pirates pistol in his belt and shot him in the stomac, gary hitting him back, he aimed at jika and shot his collar, jika still coming after him, Then a rifle but slammed into garys heading sending him to the floor.

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:12 pm

Jika listened to what Gary was saying unable to do anything to help him. that is when Gary flung into action. He killed the interrogator and then shot the collar off of his neck. JIka was going to thank him when a rifle butt hit Gary in the head. Jika grabbed the rifle, turned it on the pirate, and shot him in the chest several times. Jika then helped Gary up, made sure he was conscious and then exited the room. The alarm sounded as Pirate security teams came through with weapons free orders. They opened fire on Jika and Gary. At this time, Jika's armor was taken, so he was in the federation officer uniform he had on underneath. Jika got shot in the shoulder but kept firing with the rifle. Then he shoved Gary into a room and jumped in. "Gary this isnt good, i learned of their plan. They are going to have a small fleet attack Jupiter as a distraction, to lure the other fleets away from earth. The real armada is attacking earth. There are 3 fleets in this armada, and two fleets that will flank earth defenses once this armada has them distracted." he waited, seeing what Gary would say. Jika was worried, because if earth fell, what hope did the Federation have against the pirates?

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:02 pm

" we need to warn earth and the first and third fleet they can make it and outnumber the pirates, but we have to be fast. " gary managed to get a pistol from one of the pirates, he pulled back the slid and got ready to fire,
" we need to find a way out and get back to the Excalibur and make are atack on the senate to free your people and will race back to surprise the pirates from the rear. With the new jump engines we can do it. For it will have to prey they activated the city shields by now and the anti ship battier s are up and running, we dont have time to spare brother, thanks for getting me out of there"

Gary peared around the corner a shoot hitting the bulk head behind him, he whisled and pulled his head back in. " well not that way" he looked at a crate to his left and noticed a panel in the wall, he ran over, shot it and the plate pilled back more, revealing a ventilation shaft.

" ladies first i always say" gary pulling it back for jika.

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:07 pm

Jika looked at the ventilation shaft. He wondered if he could fit, and then tried to go through. It was no good, his arms extended out from his body to much, he couldn't fit. "it was an admirable escape plan, but i say you go through the shaft, i shall hold them off." With that he activated something on his person. An emergency shutter opened on his armor, and a plasma shield came out. He attached it to his arm. When activated it looked like a medieval shield, except it was circular with a 6 foot diameter, and it was made of plasma. "quickly go through the shaft, i will keep them at bay while you escape, don't worry about me, just warn my soldiers, they will help you rescue me." He turned into the hallway, the shield blocking the shots. As it got hit it went from a cool blue to a light orange and then to red. All this while jika was firing and killed 3 pirates. He then quickly sidestepped back into the doorway, where the shield returned to a cool blue color. If overloaded it would fail and have to recharge, which would take about a minute.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:51 pm

Gary shho his head he didn't want to leave him but someone had to get help." brother I will get help and come back for you i promise" he smiled made his way into the shaft. It was cold better then being hot that kent exhauset flames and he didn't want to be cooked alive. He made his way through trying to be quit as he walked across area hoping he wasn't heard. Finalley Gary made it to a drop in the shaft no where to go but straight down. He braced himself along the walls and droped himself down with graduile movemnts. He made the. Bottom of the shaft. He made himself crawl along the next passge way getting above a area that looked like a cell area

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Gary shho his head he didn't want to leave him but someone had to get help." brother I will get help and come back for you i promise" he smiled made his way into the shaft. It was cold better then being hot that kent exhauset flames and he didn't want to be cooked alive. He made his way through trying to be quit as he walked across area hoping he wasn't heard. Finalley Gary made it to a drop in the shaft no where to go but straight down. He braced himself along the walls and droped himself down with graduile movemnts. He made the. Bottom of the shaft. He made himself crawl along the next passge way getting above a area that looked like a cell area

gtucker
Member for 15 years

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:40 pm

As Gary was going through the doors he realized he had a pirate communicator. he switched it on and listened to fleet positioning through the loud noises of plasma fire. As he listened he got careless and a plasma shot splashed over the shield and hit his shoulder, the one with the shield on it. "SHIT! that burns like hell!!!!!" was all Jika could manage to say. Then Jika ducked behind cover and decided he needed to move. He whipped back out and fired and then put the shield in defense position and backed up. Then he got in an entrance farther away. Meanwhile he could hear the communicator. He could hear the pirate commander. "Alright gentlemen, 2nd fleet, the largest fleet, will hit Jupiter, this will distract earth forces, as they engage the Jupiter defenses, fleet 1,3,4, and 5 will assault earth once a good portion of earth defenders are tied down at Jupiter." Jika went pale as he heard this, he needed to know how close they were to earth. Not even Earth's superb planetary and orbital defenses could stave off a strike involving 4 fleets. He found out they were about 8 hours away from Earth's solar system, nicknamed by the space pirates as Sol. He came out cover and fired, killing 2 pirates. He barely managed to get his shield up as a plasma bolt came at him. Jika realized he wouldn't win this, he was trained to fight as part of a squad, and he was fighting as if he had 4 men with him. He needed to change the way he fought and quick, otherwise it would be too late.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:29 pm

Gary heard the entire comunication, he was silent taking everything in. As he braced him self to slide down the shaft that he hoped let to the communication array or the hanger, he couldn't tell which , and was hoping at the same time it was a hanger and he could secure a moible suit or a transport out of there. He was tired and all his energy was gone nothing left for him to do, exhausted he braced him self again sliding down the shaft as if it was a slide. He hit the bottom as the vent leveled out again.

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:12 pm

(switching over to pirate control.)

a patrol group of pirates were in the communication center when they heard the thud. One immediately started barking on the radio, for he had been briefed about the situation. "ENEMY IN COMMUNICATIONS, BACKUP NEEDED." Suddenly the alarm went off in the room. The room flashed red and green, the alarm colors for a pirate ship. and an AI voice went over the system. enemy detected in communications array, all available pirate marines report immediately to communications array As that went through the PA 3 fully armed shield squads rushed into the room and took up search patterns.

In the hangar, Jika's forces were being badly beaten. While the 11 of them took out over 60 pirates so far they had lost 4 men. They were being cornered, the pilot started to lift and activate the lift system when Anti aircraft turrets fired and shot the engines. The ship fell to the ground with a large crash and the pilot crawled out and put his hands up. He was greeted by 20 plasma shots and fell to the ground dead. 6 of the marines saw this, the one that didn't got hit in the face but lived. he was blind and useless so they put a protective shield around him. The 6 marines who saw it became enraged and fought with a ferocity. If they were going to fall they'd take the whole god dam marine force with them.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:17 am

Gary made his way being directly over the communications center. Gary peared trough the vent seeing a pirate at the control panel. Gary pulled out the pistol and checked it out making sure ready to go. Gary losend the vent door and lowered it with out a noise. He positioned him self just right. He dropped down making a noise with his gun right to the pirates head. The pirate stuck up his hands as gun butted him in the back of the head knocking him out. Gary dragged the pirate and laid him along the door, gary securing the door lock and laching the blast locks such, gary shooting the lock melting the door and wall together along the lock side.
Gary looked at the control panel and looked at the switch to his right. He flipped the switch and opened up a secure channel. He oppend up a communication with the federation first fleet.
“ secure pirate channel. This is Federation Naval commander tucker serial 9518399249 on board pirate vessel.
2nd fleet, the largest fleet, hit Jupiter, distract earth forces, as they engage the Jupiter defenses, fleet 1,3,4, and 5 will assault earth . alert red alert red actiate reserve fleets position out side o juipeter and start earth fleet and open all defensive. Activate all mobile suit teams activate code white knight. End transmission

Gary new that the transmission would go through but it would be a manner of time for the fleet to respond. The reserve fleet housing almost nearly two thousand ships making up a number bigger then the first and second together, they probley use it to secure earth and split in to a flanking formation and surprise the pirate fleet, federation is still out numbered , help of the allies wouldn’t come in time maybe enough to attack them from the rear and block the retreat. If the battle lasted the long in the federations favor . gary was going to be needed . his mobile suit ready and his ship will and ready to let her guns be heard.

Gary clicked the mic on his ear. He could here ouside as the thumps and clatters of boots and rifles. Pirates heading this way to kill him and stop him, but it was to late. As gary got a response on the view screen.

“ federation command confirm order executing operation white knight. God speed commander. “ gary cheered as he knew his pray some how was answered

Gary scanned the room positioning the chair to climb back in the vent he almost fell pulling him self, up. He could here a charge getting ready to blow. Gary crawled fast through the vents, making his way hopefully towards the hanger now.

As the door blew, the pirates stormed in, the body of the pirate that gary knocked out earlier rolled over, the pirates not noticing the grenade they all entered the room getting ready to climb into the shaft. BOOM BOOM BOOM. As the grenade went off shredding the pirated apart and the smoke filling up into the vent gary covering his mouth, as he briskly smiled.
“jika the message sent, they relieved it, im in the vent heading to the hanger now”

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:25 pm

Jika had just dispatched the last pirate in the squad that was cornering him. He went onto their computer network after shielding the door that led into the room. He was wounded, badly, and adrenaline was the only keeping him running. he had 12 plasma shots hit him during the fight, and he was badly burned. as he hacked the network he went to warp drive systems. He couldnt override the warp but he found out the amount of time till they hit the Sol System. he read the screen in disbelief.... to further confirm he looked at schematics of the warp drive... Jika was stunned... this tech??? this is more advanced then any tech he has ever seen. He clicked open a comm to Gary

"Gary, this is Jika, the transmission might not matter, the fleets will hit the sol system in 3 hours!!! The pirates must have found a new warp system, they are going about warp20. we have to sabotage the command ship.. NOW! It should buy Sol some time to get defenses up."

He clicked off the comm and rushed out the door grabbing his sword and arm plasma cannon. He went into the holding area and got his armor on. Once his armor was on, he put his mask, trench coat, and his sheriff's duster hat on. he got his two holstered beam pistols and strapped the holsters to his legs. He put the shield projector on each wrist and a sword projector on top of the shield projectors. he then grabbed his beam rifle and extended the shielding around it, it created a small transparent shield that could act as an emergency shield if need be. He then grabbed the disk that would bring him to the hanger when he looked at his wrist comm. the ship was shot down so he started to make his way to the engine room, maybe then he could sabotage the engine and buy earth fleet time while they repaired the flagships engine. He might just pay the commander a visit while he was at it.

Jika started running down the hall making turns where he needed to. All the while his suit of armor was slowly regenerating his tissue and magnetizing the metal slugs that entered him outside his body. Then they would expel the slugs from his suit.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gtucker on Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:28 am

Gary signed and looked at the vent in front of him he could see that there were a couple of shuttles left. Gary looked to the right to a vent labeled Weapons. Gary smiled.

“ alright Jika , im going to make my way to weapons and see the damage I can do there. “ gary clicked the mic and turned right down the weapons vent and made his way down.,

The air smelt like missile fire, and smoke. Gary made his way to the weapons control room, he was armed with two pistols and one that looked like was going to break in half if he shot it again. Gary signed and pushed open the vent quietly. His clothes where blackend along with his hands and face. He peered out and looked around he saw two pirates and one gunner statined in front of a row of missle launches that lead out there tubes. Gary smiled for a minute and accessed the situation. He rolled out quit enough not to be heard, gary figured that was great luck. The pistols where tight in his hand if he held them any harder they would make lasting imprints. Gary propped around the corner both the pistols high, shooting the pirate and the gunner in the chest, there reactions two slow, as there bodies fell back toward the ground, then gary aimed at the other pirates intime for gary to catch the brazing of aplasma bullet to his side skiming by, taking flesh as it went. Gary sounded off with both pistols, ripping the pirate into pieces, the blood and various clothing articales tearing and flying all over.

Gary made his way over to the missle control booth, making sure that there where fresh missles in the tubes. He started work on reporograming the guidance in the missles , so they would very sharp left and right turns, gary remembered how the pirates attack in a lin

gtucker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord-of-Stone on Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:36 pm

The pirates perspective

The pirate commander looked at the screen for the weapons department and saw Gary kill everyone in the room. He started to talk in an extremely calm voice. "Engineer, shut down all power to the weapons control room, and cut off its connection to weapons." The engineer began to protest that this would leave the ship defenseless but the pirate commander shot him in the head and asked the next engineer in line. This time the engineer said he will and went to work. The AI sounded what was happening in the weapons department control room. Power shut down to control room and connecting passages... disconnecting system connections to weapons. as it talked it got quieter and quieter until everything in the room died, computers and anything electronic was shut down.

As the lights went off 1 squad of pirates equipped with pitch-black stealth suits entered in each of the 4 entrances to the room. Each had a specially modified night-op black shield fitted on their arm. they had them on and ready. The squad commander talked on in suit frequencies. "alright, all squad members, use life detection setting, set tags on each squad. the only untagged one will be the enemy. now, move in and take him out." At that time each squad spread out and started combing through the control room, their suits canceling any noise that they make, and the color making it next to impossible to see them, unless you had a good eye that is.

The pirate Commander looked through the squad commander's suit Cam and smiled, knowing that the earthling would be destroyed... but one thing distressed him, it was that he didn't know where Jika was.

Jika

Jika activated his stealth suit and crept slowly behind the ambushing party of pirates prepping to ambush Gary. He waited by the door when they went in, he heard the faintest hum of machinery, the shields. He hoped gary had good hearing, so he could pick those up. Jika took off the trench coat and hat and then was completely stealth ed. once they spread out he moved in, and once he moved in he heard alot of chatter on in suit frequencies. such as "we got an unidentified, who the hell is that??" That was the last thing that pirate said as jika entered his beam blade into his back and killed him. Once the deed was done he instantly turned the blade off, since it emitted light. He unslung the beam rifle he had and started to move on, hoping to catch more pirates off guard but that wasn't going to happen, they new they had a new hostile in the room.

Surviving squad members of Jika's merc team

The 6 surviving members were hesitant to leave the dead in the hangar, but before they left they activated the suits on the dead men to self destruct, so the pirates wouldn't get the tech. Before leaving they also got any ammo left on them. The moved the halls quickly, for they has pirates closing in on all directions. The got their orders from Jika, so they were moving towards the elevator. Their destination... the bridge.

Lord-of-Stone
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!