Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ministry of Magic

Ministry of Magic

a part of “Ministry of Magic”, a fictional universe by BoneBrain.

London, 1962. A massive step forward for the Wizarding community has given the Ministry of Magic the first Muggle-Born Minister for Magic, not everyone is pleased with this change.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ministry of Magic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Ministry of Magic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:55 am

Hmm that's a tough one. I feel like I would have seriously considered it before saying no haha. Gotta love the old food in fridges XP

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BoneBrain
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:13 pm

Way more than I'm liking biology lecture right now

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:32 pm

Whatcha learning about today?

BoneBrain
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:06 pm

If i could understand the prof I'd tell you. But I think it was supposed to be Chapter 9 which is cell division

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VyxnMoon on Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:28 pm

Honestly, I've gotten him to eat way worse things for less so it was surprising that he said no. His whole reason was the fact that it looked like a cannibals left overs.

Huh... I always liked biology but I had a history professor like three years back that had this thick Russian accent and constantly got distracted by what he perceived as fact and the book was always wrong according to him. That was a hard course.
You are my Sunshine, my only shine....

VyxnMoon
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:37 pm

in this case it's not an accent - I had an old Russian Physics prof with a thick accent and a Chinese Prof in upper level math whos English was so intelligible he put subtitles up for his lecture.

The guy just fucking rambles about nothing and occasionally puts in stuff on the topic.

And when I say old on the Russian - his degree was actually in Science. A second idea is that he was in command of artillery units during ww2

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:26 pm

Yup that sounds a lot like my brother. I think he would have done the same. I sometimes think my brother is so smelly because of the crazy junk he eats.

Oh man I'm so happy I never had a Prof like that. I had a fabulously gay one whom I loved dearly. Him critiquing art was the best part of my day. love it. love it. oh honey... that needs work...

good luck understanding him!

BoneBrain
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:41 pm

id never last in art class of any kind - waaaay too left brained.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VyxnMoon on Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:34 pm

I was in film class in high school which is how I got my art credits. Best class ever! The teacher didn't ever test us and he graded us based on how hard we tried to learn new things and how active we were in the things that interested us. Also, we watched movies like at least once a week and during finals he just let us watch movies for the whole week and told us to write a review.

VyxnMoon
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:24 pm

I loved biology! I wish I could've gone onto study it more but now I'm just doing sociology and media. Studying TV shows is so much fun though.

la.lune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:33 pm

In a movies study and TV study thing I'd be weird. Because my favorite thing to do about shows is bitch about them, but I absolutely hate bitching.

It's the same reason I don't play Magic.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:17 pm

I loved Bio in high school but sadly I'm not so smart when it comes to that stuff so I chose the artsy life. Graphic Design school was fun but certainly a crazy place to be. We got to study music videos which I thought was awesome but never movies.

Man I'd love to take a few film classes. It's fun to analyze and bitch about them XD

As in Magic the Gathering?

BoneBrain
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:52 pm

That's the very Magic of which I speak

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VyxnMoon on Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:25 pm

I'm posting tomorrow, just got home from spending the past couple of days with a sick friend. Was trying to not be on much so I could focus on her. Turns out what was thought to be a really bad stomach flu is simply morning sickness.

VyxnMoon
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:53 pm

Sounds good! That was really nice of you ^_^ I say congrats to your friend haha! What a way to find out lol.

BoneBrain
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:08 pm

and I'll be the one who offers condolences. That way both reactions to the news are covered

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VyxnMoon on Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:50 pm

Lol she's so excited, she works at a school and there is a super nasty flu going around so she thought she caught it. It took her a couple of days to get to the doctor and her husband was out of town so I did what she would have if it had been me all by myself lol

She literally walked out of the doctors off with this dazed look on her face, I thought she got bad news but it turns out she got the vest news she could. They haven been trying for the past two years .

VyxnMoon
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:24 pm

XD Neko!!!!

Aw that sounds so incredible. Gosh, now you get to spoil a tiny little one! Shopping for baby clothes and things is so much fun. I recently got to do it for a family friend and man I went overboard. When is she due!

OH! I love babies! ^_^ They make me so happy. Even hearing about someone I don't even know getting the news gives me the warm and fuzzies.

BoneBrain
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:32 pm

what? Neko and kids don't mix. I've firmly decided that if for some reason I end up settling down I will need to be convinced on the whole kids thing separately and on a case by case basis

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:37 am

That alright. :) Kid's truly aren't for everyone. I get all mushy when I talk about them, but I'm absolutely terrified to have any of my own. I'm a worry wart haha. I can totally get not wanting to have kids.

BoneBrain
Member for 8 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!