Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Dragonian Civil War

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Dragonian Civil War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attoria on Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:42 am

*Watching Phalai start to shred tears she looked down, trying not to cry herself. That impossible em-path side of herself always making her an emotional wreck. But when she looked up and into Megido's smiling eyes it made every sadness she felt melt away into nothing but calm and happiness. Now sitting on his lap she curled her legs up and around crossing one over the other across both of his thighs. Her arms were keeping her propped up by using the back of his neck as a hold. His lips met hers in a deep kiss again, making her close her eyes and melt into his arms. She kissed back hungrier, pulling him closer before he parted and pressed his forehead against her own. Her eyes gleamed that cloudy grey as she looked back at him, a warm smile playing across her lips*

"Forever and always...."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Attoria
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:52 am

"I'll hold you to that."

The next day Megido woke feeling like roadkill. Standing, he slid into a pair of jeans that were discarded in his rush for privacy last night. Pausing in front of a cracked full length mirror, he saw the prominent bruises that ringed his hips and forearms. "Damn Haydon, were you trying to criple me last night?" he asked, turning to see long scratches flaring from his spine. "Should I wonder if they mixed feline DNA in when they grew you baby?" he added sighing. 'Wouldn't change a damn thing.' he thought, grabbing a dark colored tank. Putting it on Megido stretched while joints popped. Going over to open the door, he rubbed any remaints of sleep from his face. Pushing the door to see Phalai there he glared at her. "Had fun didn't you Dark Moon?" "For me to know and for you not to know." he grumbled. "I got breakfast." "Thanks."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attoria on Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:41 am

*It was the nightmares that kept her awake throughout the night. Between jolting awake to hearing Megido grumble about her frantic lashing she didn't get much sleep. Her skin was clammy and cold, making her pull the covers close around her neck. Her hair was matted down with sweat to her forehead, tangled in a mess along her pillow. Blood and skin under her finger nails from accidentally hurting Megido. Hearing his thoughts and the mumbling to himself she pulled the covers over her face, hiding the infuriating blush warming her cheeks. She was so tired and sore, somehow less refreshed then the small nap she had in the aircraft. Sighing heavily she threw the blankets off of her, standing on the cold floor. Walking over to the same mirror he had been observing himself in she blinked, staring at her reflection. She looked awful. From the matted orange mop on her head, the deep circles under her eyes, and the cold clamminess of her skin she looked sick. She quickly pulled her hair up and used the band around her wrist to tie it up into a messy bun. Rubbing some sleep and dried tears from her eyes she glanced over at the door, then over at the bed. Deciding to stay up she walked out of the small bedroom with only her grey tank top and her black spandex booty shorts on. Walking down the hallway and out the front door she stood outside, stretching her aching body. It almost felt like she had a seizure in her sleep last night with how wound up her muscles were. Yawning she inhaled the cool air outside, enjoying the early fog that spread across the land around her*

Attoria
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:19 am

Instinctively following Haydon outside, Megido rolled his neck while taking in the beauty. Setting both hands on the wooden railing, he leaned forward and took a deep breath. "This maybe pretty, but I'd take you and thunderstorm over this anyday." he said glancing at Haydon. Choosing to overlook how she looked this morning, he turnt and sat on the railing with his back pressed against a post. "Do I want know what has you looking like a sickly corpse after my attempt of making you a happily content cat last night?" he inquired, not expecting to answer.

Scratching a spot behind his neck Megido settled his gaze on Haydon. Looking her over, he knew that he'd have a biased opinion if everyone tried to argue for some other female if Haydon entered a beauty contest. 'You are the only pretty face I want to see when I go to bed or wake in the morning.' he thought grinning ever so slightly.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attoria on Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:55 pm

"A happy content cat hmm?"

*A soft laugh bellowed from her lips as she turned her gaze toward him. Worry over took her facial features before she quickly turned her gaze away and out into the distance as if contemplating something.*

"I'm okay. Just tired."

*She wasn't going to make him worry. She really was feeling okay, she just needed a bit of rest. But every time she closes her eyes memories of her torture haunts her awake. The head councils crude face over her own. The sound of her screams. She shuddered visibly, hugging herself as a cold chill slid down her spine like a snake. Hearing his sweet thought she looked back at him, her body relaxing a little, as a faint smile played across her lips*

"I'm sorry I hurt you...."

*She said, walking over to him as tracing the bruises with the tips of her fingers*

Attoria
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:56 am

"As long as they're from you baby, I don't really mind." he said softly, entwining her fingers in his. Bringing her fingers up, Megido kissed them gently. Tugging her in to his free arm he splayed their entwined fingers over her flat stomach. Gently rubbing, Megido rests his chin atop Haydon's shoulder. Watching the scene around the cabin, he heard everything from the canyon. 'How long can we reasonable stay out the war? Before being dragged, kicking and screaming, back into it?' he wondered. Glancing skyward, Megido saw the sun just begin to crest a nearby mountain. 'Can I really change anything?'

Stopping that line of thinking before he could dive to deep in to it, Megido turned himself enough to have Haydon standing between his braced legs. Wrapping her up in his arms he buried his face near her neck and tightened his grip. Knowing that he couldn't bruise her as easily as she did him. 'Stop overthinking this Nyte, you can't control the future. Just focus on the here and now, you have Haydon back...' Finding the owner of that voice in his head, Megido tossed him in the hole that he kept for annoyances. "One day at time. Nothing else matters right now, except for Haydon and me." he whispered softly. Then after a few nanoseconds he amended, "And Phalai when she's not ribbing me on something silly."

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attoria on Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:40 am

*Being wrapped up in his arms made her whole body relax. His warmth radiated off him was warming her own half naked one. A small cool breeze made a cold shiver run down her spine, making her body tremble in his grasp. Nuzzling her face into the crook of his neck she inhaled slowly. He smelled like pine trees and lavender. A bright smile took the place of the worry across her sculpted facial features. Lost in her own thoughts she didn't even hear his own.*
"One day at time. Nothing else matters right now, except for Haydon and me." he whispered.
*She turned her grey gaze up into his own, placing small kisses up his neck and across his jawline*
"I love you Nyte..."
*She whispered, pulling herself out of his arms. Chuckling at his last comment about Phalai she walked back through the front door. The smell of food bombarded her senses as her stomach growled loudly*
"Ready to eat?"

Attoria
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:07 am

"Love you to."

"Just about Haydon." Phalai replied as she just finished the hearty breakfast mix of eggs, veggies, hamburger, and steak. "Another fine breakfast strew I see." Megido casually quips, while sitting down after entering behind Haydon. "Complaining?" "No ma'am, just stating fact." he said, taking his bowl and began eating. Megido found a little strange that he considered Phalai to be like a sister to him. 'Considering that I never a sister before and my parents died in the early days of the war. Why should feel that way for her?' he mused, unknowingly projecting it through his eyes.

Seeing what Megido thought in his eyes, Phalai glanced down as she pondered it. 'He considers me like a sister.' she thought as she ate. It might've weird if she hadn't noticed subtle brotherly like behavior a while ago. The first time she saw it, Phalai remembered her older brothers from before the war. Which was partially the reason she ribbed Megido so much. He reacted in almost the same ways. 'He has a big heart under that harden shell. That he only lets few see. It's worth caring for, don't you think so Haydon?' Phalai mused thoughtfully, while glancing at Haydon with a small grin.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attoria on Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:48 pm

*She smiled to Phalai when she told her it was almost ready. The smells wafting through the kitchen was intoxicating and making her stomach growl. Listening to the two of them muse to themselves she chuckled, making her way around the two o them and into a seat around a small square table in the main seating area. Intertwining her hands together along the surface of the table she observed the two of them. They acted like family, even through all of this war and carnage. She looked down at her hands, picking at skin that was lifting along her palms and down her fingers.*
'He has a big heart under that harden shell. That he only lets few see. It's worth caring for, don't you think so Haydon?'
*She lifted her gaze from her hands over to Phalai's, simply nodding in agreement before lowering her gaze again. Her hands were trembling like leaves in the fall*

Attoria
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:00 am

After a few minutes of silence Megido paused as a thought came to him. Instead of thinking it over and reading to much into it, he chooses to see where it goes. Pushing his bowl towards the middle, he stood and went to change. Entering the room, he slide into the dark colored clothes that he used when he seeking something. Slowing to look in the mirror Megido grabbed an unused portable com unit. 'Shouldn't take more than a few hours to find out.' he thought. Setting the main unit on his hip, he placed the small headpiece with a mic in his ear.

"Something's on his mind. Wonder what it is?" Phalai said when Megido returned the seating area. Tilting her head to the side, she raised an eyebrow. "Just a thought I had earlier. Might be nothing important. Should be back in a few hours if it doesn't pan out." Eyes narrrowing at the tone of his voice Phalai saw the soldier like look in Megido's dark eyes that hadn't been there in months. "Want me to come?" she asked. She saw him shake his head, "No, stay with Haydon and keep her entertained." 'Where are you going that you need a portable com unit Dark Moon? And why are you going solo?' she questioned silently.

Stopping behind Haydon, Megido leaned over hugged her with one arm. It was then he noticed her hands. Feeling that she may hidding something from him that may have triggered something in his subconscious, he squeezed gently. "Be back in a few hours baby. There's something I want to look in to a couple towns over. Love you." he said kissing her atop her head. Sprinting out, he leapt in the Hellraider and took off.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attoria on Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:40 pm

"Please be careful..."
*She echoed into his head, her eyes showing worry and fear. 'What has him wound up all of a sudden?' she mused to herself, finishing her breakfast and grabbing her's and Megido's plate and putting them in the sink.*
"Be back in a few hours baby. There's something I want to look in to a couple towns over. Love you."
*He placed a kiss on her forehead and then was gone. She looked over to Phalai, wondering if she was thinking the same thing she was. Follow him. Deciding to shake the thought she looked over at Phalai, smiling faintly.*
"Thank you for the amazing breakfast, but I am unfortunately very exhausted. I think I will take a nap if that is fine with you Phalai..."
*She looked down at her shaking hands. She wasn't going to go to sleep. She was going to follow Medigo*

Attoria
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:53 am

Phalai placed a hand on Haydon's arm after setting her plate in the sink. "Don't, while I'm sure you do what you are thinking. He knows the place better than we do. So how bout we let this play out. Sure he would appreciate it if you were waiting here for him." she said, recalling where Megido had placed the video scanner. "Plus whatever the reason for his sudden return to his soldier mindset, I bet he has you in mind. So don't worry to much Haydon." Phalai added. Praying that she right about what she thought prompted Megido's rush out of here.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attoria on Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:06 am

'How did she know...' She mused.
*She looked up from Phalai's arm placed on her shoulder to her eyes. They were strong and she could clearly see that Phalai believed in what she was saying.*
"How are you not worried about him? This is so out of the blue and the war...."
*She looked down at her trembling hands, tears welling up in her eyes, while her teeth held her quivering bottom lip*
"I don't want to lose him after everything I went through to get here. It just seems reckless..."
*She took a deep, shaky, breath before shoving her shaking hands under her arm pits, hiding them*

Attoria
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:18 am

"Trust me, I worry. But you and I you he has skills that are up there. Maybe it's a tad reckless on his part. But he has his reasons. And you won't lose him. Pretty sure he won't allow anyone to stop him." Phalai said hugging Haydon. Gentling moving Haydon towards the couch, she sat the taller female down. Quickly retrieving the video com unit Phalai sits it up on the low slung coffee table. "Might catch something interesting while we wait." she sitting down. Flicking on the unit Phalai fiddled the settings till it cleared. 'Don't do anything stupid DM.'

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attoria on Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:31 am

*The hug made the tears dry up and disappear in her eyes as she hugged back, tighter. Now seated on the couch next to Phalai she watched as she pulled the video com and set it up. Confusion riddled across her features while she observed*
"I just feel helpless Phalai. I want to be by his side, fighting the same as him."
*A whirring sound clicked and hummed inside her chest, the sound of gears grinding, then a small pop. She whimpered in pain, pressing the palm of her hand against her sternum. Taking a deep breath she leaned back against the couch, exhaling heavily.*

Attoria
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:28 am

"And I'm sure he would say the same thing before you arrived yesterday." she said, opting to ignore the pop she heard.

Having her eyes glued to unit for hours, Phalai had noticed that whatever Megido noticed about Haydon had completely disappeared. 'Wonder what caused the pop?' she mused. Standing, she stretched several knots that form as she sat on the couch. A quick glance told her that the sky would finish darkening in a few minutes. Walking outside, Phalai leaned against the porch column and sighed. "Where are you Megido?" she asked softly. Looking up she saw something coming in real fast. Tilting her head Phalai pushed off the column and narrowed her eyes.

Megido, holding his anger back as what he learned from the short jaunt from the war replayed in his mind, came to a hard skidding stop near the cabin. Coming vertical he heard the armors he brought back with him land feet behind. Emerging from his modded Burster armor, Megido grabbed the syringe Haydon gave him during their first meeting. 'They all will die.' he thought, his gaze settling on Phalai. "How'd it go?" "Fine. Got new people to kill if we ever leave the canyon." he replied stepping the porch. "Anyone I want to know of?" Megido shook his head, "Not really, just a few leaders from both sides. Maybe a criminal or two."

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attoria on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:50 pm

*Haydon could sense the tension within the cabin as well as outside when she heard Medigo finally come back. She stood from the edge of her bed, clothed in a pair of torn black pants, a white tank top, and the same combat boots she always wore. Tucking in the edges of her pants into her boots she slowly stood from the edge of the bed and stared at her reflection in the mirror attached to the back of the door. She felt and somehow looked different. She slowly lifted her tank top, exposing her abdomen and chest. Just beneath her rib cage to the right was a small incision and what looked like a metal button pushed into the center of it. Noticing the small silver button she slowly dragged her fingertips across it, wincing as a sharp pain slid up her rib. Quickly retracting her hand she swallowed, fear welling up in her stomach. Shaking her head she pulled her shirt back down, tucking into the waist band of her pants.
Click click whirr....
From within her body again. 'What did he do to me?' she mused, swallowing down the fear and forcing a calm expression on her face. Walking out of the bedroom, down the hall, and out the back door through the kitchen she quietly closed the door behind her. The bottom of her boots crushed leaves and forest debris under their wake as she cut through the thick evergreen forest. After about five minutes she finally came to a clearing that showed a view of a natural waterfall falling into a small body of water. It was hard to see with the twilight slowly fading as the sun hiding behind the horizon.

Attoria
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:36 pm

Finding Haydon near a waterfall, Megido stood next to her and stared off in to the distance. Unconsciously patting the syringe, he began to wonder when he would need the added strength it could give him. 'I'll know when it's time to used it.' he mused, sighing inwardly. "Anything you feel like telling me?" he inquired gently. Running a hand through his hair, he turned towards Haydon and grasped her hand in his free one. Bringing up to his heart, he splayed the hand over it. "Don't lie. I know something is off baby. You don't have to give me details, just the over all reason. Please." he added, his tone never raising.

Phalai worked on moving the armors into the shred. 'How long?' she thought.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attoria on Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:27 pm

She slowly lifted her gaze from his hands to his eyes. Fear, confusion, concern, anger, and sadness puzzled across her features as she leaned forward, whispering in his ear instead of speaking telepathically.
"I'm not alive."
She said those three words slowly, as if tasting the words in her mouth as they slipped from her lips. Leaning back she cupped his face within her hands, looking side to side to either of his eyes with her grey ones. Her pupils clicked and spiraled open more as if dilating before the grey color in her eyes was interrupted with a solid lime green line bouncing across the width, vanishing behind her pupils. She took a hold of his hand, her flesh still warm and alive, but her grip was stiffer. Pressing his hand against her chest just as he did to her she smiled faintly, her eyes scanning his lips, jaw line, cheeks, and eyes.
"I am something....else...This heart beat is not mine anymore."
She stared at her hand over his, feeling his skin fold and move under her fingertips as she caressed hand. Releasing his hand from her grasp she took a few steps away from him and into the water. About knee deep she stopped her decent, staring at him from a far.
"I think I'm a weapon Megido..."

Attoria
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:34 pm

"Weapon or not, you're still mine in all the ways that matter baby. It's your love and care that I want. Just as I am yours in the same way. I'm a better person for having you in my broken existence." Megido said, closing the distance again. Hooking his thumbs in her back pockets, he rests his head on Haydon's shoulder. "Don't shut me out." he whispers. Breathing her scent, he saw a plan form in his mind. 'Won't do anything just yet.' he mused, squeezing her gently. Megido closed his eyes, as he just stood there with Haydon in his arms.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!