Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Outcasters AU: Atonement {Reboot}

Outcasters AU: Atonement {Reboot}

a part of “Outcasters AU: Atonement {Reboot}”, a fictional universe by Kaeru.

{ 111 posts | inactive }

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Outcasters AU: Atonement {Reboot}”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Outcasters AU: Atonement {Reboot}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:33 pm

Okay, It might be a little silly for how degrading I made the Fae guards appear. Im sure they are more capable than what I portrayed them as.. but the post is done, It is atleast something than has potential!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:46 pm

Ah, no worries. At least he didn't kill any of them. x'D That would make Simon a little more hesitant to hear him out, tbh.

Anyhow, your post was great. Thank you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:07 pm

Hey, Luis?
Quick Question, How long had Asmos been working with/for Victoria?

The reason I ask is because it is highly likely that he would know or know of Sunday. Since she is Victoria's only child. She was heavily abused and such but her presence was still known and she was well liked by many demons thought they wouldn't say out loud. She even had a nickname given to her by them. "Small Lady."

He doesn't have to know her but depending on his role, and how large it was, she might know of him as well.
Watch me draw this and other strange things

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:22 pm

You're welcome to go ahead and respond again, Lius. Simon's been rendered near enough useless for the time being anyway.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:35 pm

He could push passed her if her wanted *shrugs* It'll just lead to a later argument which could be good for them

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:34 pm

Ah! Sorry about taking my time, Some things came up. But well, Asmos has served Victoria for several years, She is the only one who has Asmos complete loyalty. So I do think he would know Sunday. Asmos was never one to be all social, I do think Sunday would recognize his name just from battle records but they have no lasting relation. And for how long? Hmm.. That is a good question. Lets just say that he is one of the older among her warriors. If.. that makes sense...

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:40 pm

Alright so Sunday is gonna be instantly on the defense knowing that he was one of her more respected Warriors. So it'll be Natural for her to try to keep him as far away from Simon as possible. So the conversation between him and her should be rather interesting I do believe *grin*

and no worries, we all jump off for one reason or another C'est La Vie.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:43 pm

Do Demons, Fae and all that have their own languages? Or atleast some specific way of speaking that is characterized by that race?

Also, nice French.

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:03 pm

Let me rephrase the question, Would it be okay if Asmos started talking with Sunday in Demon tongue? If that now exists.

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:09 pm

Yea, It was never really established in full about the languages specific to races, but a few times there were things said usually by like Erieda, in a fae languages, and I think maybe once Symone spoke in Demon, so that's fine, honestly, we make a lot of this shit up as we go along, so for the sake of argument Yes! There's such a thing as Demon tongue and yes, he can use it to speak to Sunday and she will in turn understand him. *shrugs* ahaha and Thanks xD

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:10 pm

Hah! I like this universe more and more! Well here we go then! Post! Activate!

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:36 pm

I had the very strange urge to write all of that backwards, her dialogue I mean, so I'm thinking that's how we did it before, the demon tongue is just English backwards, we don't have to do that now since we've already wrote it this way but FYI.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:56 pm

Sounds good! But I need sleep now! More writing will be done later!

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:29 am

Oh goodness... How good. Just finished posting. But it seems I had been logged out since it took too long to write the post. Thus it asked me to log in, and in the process... Removed my post. *facedesk*

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:53 pm

Oh lord, I hate when that happens, here's what I do.

I open another tab, making sure not to do anything in the previous tab, then I log in, in the tab that I just opened, once I'm logged back in, I click back on the previous tab with the post and it still should be there, provided you have Google Chrome, I'm not sure how they works in other browsers.

That doesn't help you now, but for future reference.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:39 pm

Im just a little itty bitty dissapointed in my latest post, It got a little rushed. It is supposed to be a little more of a moment for Asmos as he puts certain things behind him and accepts Sunday's point of view, It didn't get across very well in the post but I should just mention it.

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:38 am

That's alright. I figured he pretty much just relented and perhaps respects Sunday just a smidgen now, I wasn't sure about the last bit but that's what I took from it.

Sorry about not posting, I'm not sure if i'll post tonight, works got me like....mEeEEEEEeeEEeHHHhhhHHH but I'll try.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:23 pm

Soo, Hmh. Should I or kii be the next one to post in the Rebellion camp? I can't do that much without hearing Simon's response, but I could make a small post if it is required?

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:32 am

Sorry for the delay, I've been working on some other stuff. I'm trying to write up a post for Simon right now.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:35 pm

Hmmm.. Nobody would mind If i made a little reason as to why Attacking the stronghold would result in a crushing defeat? Perhaps a group of powerful Demons or maybe a new character.. Just something that could create a place for Asmos to help in?

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!