Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Outcasters AU: Atonement {Reboot}

Outcasters AU: Atonement {Reboot}

a part of “Outcasters AU: Atonement {Reboot}”, a fictional universe by Kaeru.

{ 111 posts | inactive }

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Outcasters AU: Atonement {Reboot}”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Outcasters AU: Atonement {Reboot}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:07 pm

Well the point of attacking the stronghold would be so that they'll find out where Erieda is being held, so just keep that in mind whatever you decide to do.
Watch me draw this and other strange things

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:48 pm

Ah Yes! I will just simply state that we will need Asmos help to take the stronghold, Im planning on getting a Specific Demon unit of "Flame Lords" Made especially to deal with the rebellion. Asmos having noticed this being something able to maybe end the rebellion decided finally to go and help them. That would work right?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:26 pm

Sounds good to me, You should message Kii, like him know that's what you want to do since that's really his department anyway.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:26 am

Ah, how nice it was of you to message me beforehand.

So long as you don't make them insanely overpowered (i.e. being able to completely wipe out the rebellion in one attempt) then I really don't care, but for future reference, PM me before you go ahead with stuff like this. Okay?

Kaeru
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:31 am

Ohh! I realise my own faults and I beg for Forgivness! I just intend to make this a unit of Demons being extremely skilled in fire magic, And thus, being extremely effective against Fae. But I promise, I will make sure to PM you if I ever intend to create a plotpoint again!

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:31 pm

Quick fact. That only works against certain Fae. Plants and Water types, There are Fae adept with fire so keep that in mind. The Only weakness they all have is Iron and other little things that aren't really relevant right now but yea.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:31 am

Hmmh! I see! I duly thank you for this information! Well, I suppose this elite squad simply is extremely good at dealing with Fae. All knowing fire magic, Wealding iron-infused nets and that general thing. That would play the roll of a threat quite nicely.

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:27 pm

Alright sounds like a plan!

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:09 am

Ahh that smell, That smelly smell that smells. Is it a suddenly ended RP!? Yes I do believe it is...

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:11 am

Nah, we're just taking a break. We'll be starting up again some time tonight.

Appreciate the humour though.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Long Lost Lius on Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:41 pm

I'm just gonna mention real quick, I have alot of things going on, I didn't suspect this RP to start up again like this so my posts are gonna take way too much time. Sorry about that but I'll try and post as frequently as possible.

Long Lost Lius
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaeru on Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:11 am

That's fine, go ahead and take your time. There's no rush.

Kaeru
Member for 9 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!