Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Arc 4

Arc 4

a part of “Arc 4”, a fictional universe by SkyCladSaya06.

Meeting spot for playing out Arc 4. [PRIVATE RP between me, DeathScythe386 and Guardian Aelita]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Arc 4”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Arc 4

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sun May 28, 2017 7:22 am

@Saya RPG works perfectly fine for me, except for like a few slip-ups every now and then (mainly, long as fuck loading times...is it the amount of registered people being too much or something?), but sorry to hear about problems on your end. XD
also yay gang history

@Guardian that is one long ass review...but yay no wall of text this time :DDDDDDDD
//inserthappydognoises

Post news: hayato hates enigma with a burning passion. but hudson the pupper will always be on his mind. XD also misaka just being generally adorable. XD

also yay i got back into drawing

attempt at in the future of darkness except...i couldn't find references for the original art so i had to use a mirrored reference.
i fucked up grovyle several times that i just went fuck it and drew dusknoir first because he's just a massive blob with arms.
also couldn't recreate grovyle's seemingly shocked expression so i just put him in the normal grovyle expression and was done with it

On a side note, In The Future of Darkness is best special episode. Long as fuck, and I got some newfound respect for Dusknoir. Seriously, I was switching from "awwww he can be good after all" to "fuck you dusknoir you can't be trusted" to "fuck no wait don't die on me pls". Plus, the scenes where he punched Sableye and threw one...maybe i just hate sableye because of the dusknoir boss fight, but wow that was...something. XD

well these are faces (or lack thereof) i haven't drawn in a while...

anyway these are my protagonists in some weird story I've made up called SPMC (Special Police of Machine City). SPMC because...well...spomc just sucks

they're also a reason gunners chapter 4 still isn't up fuck me right

In any case SPMC is just basically a small sci-fi story in which two people who used to run with shady business are on the run from said shady business and they end up being taken in by some other shady person who i like to call shadowman and shadowman is bad and shit and they end up running off as cyborgs/androids (wtf i don't even know what to call them at this point)

anyway they end up working as hired guns/hitmen for machine city's...not so nice police force with the alias Headphones and Horns. (if it wasn't obvious from the pic, headphones is smooth face and horns is the one in the back)

The only reason I couldn't draw enough of these two no matter how much I like them was because I didn't know how to draw Horns's helmet. this originated from a weird dream i had of two awesome robot assassins in fancy suits and nice cars fighting some mafia members off with Get Lucky playing in the background and though i could remember one looked like Silver Crow from Accel World, I, for the life of me, could not remember the other one. The only thing I remembered on the other agent was horns.

and so headphones and horns was made but horns didn't have her helmet design ready fuck me right

I only got a good helmet design for her a few months ago and i just gave up entirely and settled on this weird motorcycle helmet thing with horns attached. you can sue me now durarara designers

Been recently looking at Hitman missions for ideas for the misadventures of these two. Just try to imagine Dream of Prometheus, Hitman and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas thrown together and that's basically what SPMC is. XD
Image Image
"We could have played games again."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Mon May 29, 2017 4:01 am

@Aeli-chan W-wah? Seriously? Man, and I was thinking of watching Alien: Covenant too. Heard it's gotten some good reviews out there. Plus, Alien beats Predator in terms of scare factor for me. (Predator wins in battle though)

Don't think I'm liking the Neomorphs name though. Nor the concept probably. If it's as bad as it is, I may just skip it entirely and wait for Godzilla to get my kaiju fill.

@Scythe In the Future of Darkness really hit me in a sweet spot too. Emotions and message-wise, I'd actually go far to claim PMD beats the main series half of the time. It was kind of sad to realize that I wanted to actually blitz through the game to evolve myself and my partner only to hesitate upon reaching that point.

That's actually why I can't understand PMD fanfics who immediately try to start off as "cool and awesome" Pokemon right off the bat. Where's the development, the community and the adventure in that?

Funny you mentioned Hitman though because after revisiting Contracts and Blood Money, I suddenly got an idea in my head to do a DRV3 AU detailing SHSL Assassin Maki's life based on the various missions there. Basically an AU where 47 is Maki and Diana is Kaede. F*ck me right?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Mon May 29, 2017 9:17 am

@Sai I know, right?! I learned how to space out my rambles with the enter key! :D Still, I haven't seen Headphones and Horns in ages. How's the story for them developing out anyway? XD

@Saya Eh... I mean I absolutely hated it but my opinion's just one out of many. I'll read or watch reviews but if a movie really looks fun to you, watch it. I mainly say don't watch it because I'll most likely never touch it again and I thought it was bad. But, by all means, watch it if you really want to, I can't nor would I want to stop you. XD

Still, I'm with you on starting out PMD as a badass Pokémon. Totally takes the fun out of the game and the mystery behind it all. Though, I'd personally wonder how the journey would go if you started off as a baby Pokémon like Wynaut, Togepi or Igglybuff. XD Cleffa's actually kinda badass once she gets Magical Leaf and Riolu is kickass already but what about when you start off as one of the other babies. XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Wed May 31, 2017 12:31 pm

@Saya Yeah. I haven't even gotten to the point where you're allowed to evolve, and I'm already finding that I got used to the Treecko and Vulpix forms way too much. It kinda grows on you as you go around on the wacky adventures of PMD. I can't understand why people just try to be expert adventurers right off the bat. There's no fun if your characters are just going to blitz through everything, snarking at how "overreacting" the younger, weaker members are. XD

also i am so on board with SHSL Assassin Harukawa in Hitman. Bonus for the Requiem scene being Nursery Rhymes/Perish Song. XD

@Guardian Headphones and Horns are still taking a bit of work. I'm revising some shit with the Shadowman plotline. XD also shadow palace. XD

Post news: Hayato shining a bit more light on Westside's fight against the other gangs. XD

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:56 am

@Scythe Yeah, that's what I thought too. Maybe the other SHSLs can make a cameo too? I mean, some may be targets and others may be allies. I can definitely see Amami as a potential Agent Smith though. Haha XD

@Aeli-chan Started PMD as Eevee myself since Eevee is supposedly difficult as a partner. I'm a Jolteon now. XD

Saw the palace thing in the OOC too. I might try writing one. The characters I have in the AU are Aziz and Asagi right? I may only do one for Aziz since I kind of don't want to ruin the "eternally optimistic feel" of his face claim.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:02 am

Welp, this new format's going to take some getting used to. XD

@Saya Jolteons are cool~ Then again, I'm a fan of all the Eeveelutions, even the "sucky" ones. Flareon is just incredibly fluffy, Glaceon looks elegant and since Leafeon got a boost, I can't complain. XD

@Sai Shadow Palace. XD Yeah, that ended up being a lot more fun than I thought it would end up being. XD I'm almost tempted to make more.

@Both So, I started to play Pokémon Zeta version and so far it's pretty good. Admittedly, I'm not too big on fangames but I feel this one is true enough to its routes in Pokémon that I can give this one a pass. Then again, I don't really care for the plot so far, with Team Asgard coming to ruin everything in my town but who knows? Maybe it picks up? XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:27 am

@Saya I can already see Ouma being a target. You could play up the idea of DICE for something more than just a prankster group (though the fangirls apparently defend Ouma over that...agh i hate remembering chapter 4). Also, Amami...
"My god, so first they took a chair--"

@Guardian Make more if you want to though I was mostly in it for challenging myself to write an angry and sad Kanade (who is the epitome of my positive characters...unless we count nanami sadamatsu herself) and also lancelot because fuck yeah mechas

and speaking of mechas

I was revisiting some ChoiceScript gamebooks (Choice of Robots, Mecha Ace and Fatehaven) and i may actually give choicescript a shot (i fucking coded 10 html pages for a project and they were nothing but glorified punbook) and read up a little on its coding. Inklewriter for me was good but without the idea of stats and such, it kind of feels like everything leads to just one thing in the end. Choice of Games gamebooks can have things like fucking up and killing dozens of civilians just because your piloting stat wasn't high enough (i'm looking at you mecha ace)

basically i may do an interactive fiction thing someday. XD

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:10 am

@Aeli-chan I like Espeon and Umbreon myself. Though in PMD and actual Pokemon, Jolteon's the one who served me well the most.

@Scythe I'm thinking Ouma for the guy in mission 6 myself. The one who goes "I just armed a nuclear device..."

Shortest post. Let's just hurry the remaining guys and move the day forward. Been preparing for the summer thesis so I've been a bit busy.

EDIT: Just added a few more characters into my post. Enrollment got moved up tomorrow so I had some time. Still getting used to the new format myself. So far, everything seems to be coming along fine.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:15 pm

@Saya Trying on the moving forward thing. XD Still, good luck on your thesis! I have a similar thing regarding summer classes. Since we only have 8 weeks for summer semester, I'm taking 2 classes. One is Music Appreciation (I think it'll be fun) and the other is History (MY WORST SUBJECT). So, almost all of my brain power is going to go into History, hence the short post. Mainly, I have to do an essay on Yellow Journalism, convey my feelings about it along with some facts in a term paper, and give a coherent presentation with a group on the topic. I have to do this all in one week by the way. Oh, and it's half of my grade so if I fail this, kiss my grade goodbye. Yep.

@Sai Do the fiction interaction! I wanna see it~ Plus, you already put a lot of time into the coding so you may as well finish it. XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:50 am

@Saya Ouma also kind of fits in with the guy in Bjarkhov Bomb, simply because "we shall have some vodka" can easily be transitioned into "we shall have some panta" and nobody will notice. XD

@Guardian have a floofy flareon to help your soul

Yeah, so I've gotten started on the interactive fiction with ChoiceScript and you can see a part of it here. I'm pulling off a technological fantasy thing. XD

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:23 am

*GASP* Very late post. Very, very late post. Sorry guys. Lots of unforeseen stuff happened. Don't really want to elaborate as it ain't very exciting.

@Aeli-chan Hey, hope your paper turned out well. We're just getting started on our end so uhh...yeah, summer class still doesn't have much progress. With the whole curriculum being revised, (we just recently adapted the K-12 system) a lot of our professors have been very busy so we'll be starting a bit later.

Also saw the Awakening scenario on the Writing Lounge. Cool Selfy! I don't know how to make one so I might ask Scythe to help me out. I'm going to try it out too!

@Scythe I'll try the interactive fiction story when it's done. Can't believe you actually have the patience to write out all the possible routes, stat distributions and choices. On my end, I've written my own GBF fic up to Chapter 4 already and I'm starting on Chapter 5. Will post once I upload them on LJ.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:59 pm

All that time and I can only come up with that... Just goes to show how burnt out that stupid research project made me. XD Ah well, it's done now. Teacher said I presented well and I should be great in terms of my paper considering I revised it more times here than I have with any other paper. So, yeah, my spirits are pretty high. Expect me to be back here at a more regular rate now that this mess is done and over with. XD

@Saya You totally should do the Shadow and Awakening Challenge! Hopefully Sai can guide you through Gacha well enough. Text is all in Japanese but I think you can figure it out. Side question, are you into Yu Gi Oh at all?? XD

@Scythe Oh my god the fluff! I need him in my life. XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:36 pm

@Aeli-chan Good job on the paper! I know what it feels like working on something you don't really enjoy for a long time. When it's done though, it is very much worth it. Good job~

Regarding Yugioh...well, I used to be into it. Had some cards from the original season up until GX and played Tag Force 4 to get a feel for 5Ds on the PSP. Stopped collecting cards at that point. That was around...4 or 5 years ago, I think? Original cards here are a bit pricey and difficult to get.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:29 am

@Saya dream selfy slays me but it's really all about just finding the item codes on the @trade site and copy pasting the rest into the base URL. easy shit. easier shit compared to fuckin choice script aikawhythefuckdoyoustillhavebugs
I checked around Fanfiction.net and I assume GBF Cyber Era's the thing? XD

@Guardian fluff is good. fluff is...fluff. XD

im running low on battery because of training here where i am so here have some progress screenshots

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:52 am

@Scythe Perhaps. Still, I've got a couple more stuff so selfys would have to wait. And yes, I've already uploaded my GBF fic on Fanfiction.net. Borrowed a couple of characters from the both of you but mostly kept the cast original.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:02 pm

@Saya And I won't even know if I did good on the paper itself until next Monday. Fuck. XD Also, a lot of my characters are sleeping. I was tempted to have Fuyumi cook or something but that's only if Aziz wants to give his compliments to the chef. XD I mainly asked about Yu Gi Oh because I started watching the recent anime of it (VRAINS) and it's surprisingly good. XD I've also been watching Roommates and needing an adult the entire time. XD

@Sai Progress is always a plus! At least we get to see Shrimpdick put the moves on Kanade. XD We'll see how long that lasts. XD

@Both Short post because school. I have tomorrow off which will mostly be spent working on a study guide for my Music Appreciation midterm coming up on Thursday AND a character sheet for a brand new character. XD I've been brainstorming about her for a while and I just need to come up with some characteristics, a more fleshed out personality and a font color. Other than that, I should have her up by the end of the week at the latest. XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:10 am

@Saya Yeah, just read the newest chapter. Yoite as Aya's older cousin and Nagisa showing up at a hospital huh? XD also my inventor daughter is there and that's all that matters to me
The idea of Kanade working in a model shop (called Toy's Town for that) just cracks me up. Imagine running into a store with a yellow banner with rainbow Comic Sans and seeing an iruma standing at the counter. XD
"the name wasn't my idea i swear"

@Guardian Since MC (inventor daughter in this case) can romance anyone, TetsuKana can happen in this interactive story if the player so chooses. XD

Post news: nagisa is a lucky person to be able to eat stuff that came from culinary students. Also maybe next post I'll move KanaNagi. XD For now, have Hayato being concerned about the city, Kujo lamenting not being able to be as lucky as Nagisa, and Misaka being a casual. XD

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:10 am

@Aeli-chan So...did you do good on your paper Aeli-chan?

Haha, anyway. Since all the other characters are on their way to sleep now, I'll be skipping to the next day on my next post. Wrap up all the other meetings then. Also, new character accepted! Let me guess...for Menou?

@Scythe Yeah, I was stoned when I came up with the name. Then again, Kanade's an eccentric gal. And is Hayato concerned about the city or...?

So...how you guys liking the GBF fic so far?

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:13 pm

DID. I. EVER. Not only did I get an A on both my research paper and my presentation, but the teacher even had a lot of nice things to say about my presentation! She said I "exhibited qualities of good leadership in the Q and A, made eye contact, seemed confident and knowledgeable" and the only real thing I did bad was drop a swear word once that she made a comment on. Other than that, I did really great!! XD I had no reason to freak out at all. I guess I still have some ways to go in terms of believing in myself and my capabilities...

But yeah, the new girl is meant to act as a bit of a mentor figure for Menou for her trip into the idol world. I'll develop her into more than just that as time goes on because I like to give each characters a bit of a fleshed out role rather than "the love interest", "the mentor" or "the parent". XD Also, I kinda made her first in Blue Lotus Tomodachi Life and I thought "hey, she'd make a cool star" and thus a new character was born. My brain is weird. XD

I really like it so far! Yoite seems to be in character for the majority of it and I love how you included Nagisa and Kanade as quasi mentors in a way. I'll read it more today while everyone else in my family is boozing away and the dog cries because of scary fireworks. XD

@Sai Or TetsuWhoever (I'm assuming the name will change to whoever you decide on the protagonist being). XD But yeah, I'm glad you're having fun with your project. Makes me want to kick my self doubt about my writing skills in the teeth and actually get the outline for the Persona AU planned out. XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:47 pm

While I'm waiting for Sai to post so Saya can post, I decided to watch something called The Belko Experiment. It's a simple film but it delivers on what it promises to do and then some~ Summary is that several people are working for a company called Belko in the middle of nowhere and the building suddenly shuts down. Then, a voice over the intercom tells the employees to kill 3 people, otherwise they'll kill 6 at random. From there, a series of chaos ensues as people form alliances and determine the best course for survival. I'm not going to spoil the movie for you because I do want you guys to watch it, but think Battle Royale if it was for American job workers. By the end of the movie, I was just enjoying the stupid fun that was available on the screen. It's not trying to make a grand statement on humanity, it's just some dumb fun that I can easily turn my brain off to enjoy. I highly doubt I'm going to make an Arc 4 story around it (I honestly don't want to see any of the characters die) but the movie itself was a buttload of fun and you should check it out whenever you get the chance to. XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!