Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

New Guardians

Memes and Ships

a part of “New Guardians”, a fictional universe by bombinate.

This new generation of heroes still has a lot to learn, but with the creation of a special team and mentoring from their idols, the New Guardians have everything at their disposal to hone their skills... provided they aren't killed before the year is out.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “New Guardians”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Memes and Ships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bombinate on Mon May 29, 2017 2:54 am

MEMES AND SHIPS

The title seems self-explanatory, but this thread is basically a place where you can post whatever memes come to mind for various characters or ships. Feel free to battle over which ship is OTP or BROTP (in a kind, respectful manner lmao). Memes can be posted for any and all characters and NPCs, basically go crazy :P

I'll start us off for some lame funny messages Circuit might send, usually to his ever-patient partner-in-heroics Shadow: http://imgur.com/a/VmfoV (I can't post links with an url yet?? Sorry for the mess)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bombinate
Member for 7 years
Conversationalist Promethean Author Inspiration World Builder Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Memes and Ships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Mon May 29, 2017 2:35 pm

Ha! I love the part :

"baby" "fellow associate"

XD I kind of hope this shows up in the actual rp!
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Mon May 29, 2017 10:58 pm

I found a song for Lonna!!

Pulled (Addams Family)
Last edited by Fredalice on Tue May 30, 2017 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Mon May 29, 2017 11:44 pm

...I think I started a thing....(for me at least)

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AbsoluteWhisper on Tue May 30, 2017 8:28 pm

I have compiled a small list of names that Jo would call Birdie:
Songbird
Lovebird
Bird-Brain
Tweety
Feathers
Donald Duck
Hedwig
Scrooge McDuck
Pretty Duckling (Jo would never call her an ugly duckling)
Huey
Dewey
Louie
Phoenix
Danny Phantom
Casper the Friendly Ghost

If you guys have any other names, lemme know, babes~
Last edited by AbsoluteWhisper on Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AbsoluteWhisper
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Wed May 31, 2017 12:33 pm

So another idea I had for our resident fangirls (Claudia and Mikka) is that they keep putting Fever into the more angsty roles, considering her lack of emotion. So one being "Fever Addams"/Fever as Wednesday or an Addams family cousin, but the most recent role they could put Fever into the role of Elphaba from Wicked XD

then later on when Lonna is coming into play a little more (I have this idea that she's actually a really good singer), Lonna auditions for a musical using the song "I'm not that girl"...or is that last bit too much?

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bombinate on Wed May 31, 2017 5:55 pm

@AbsoluteWhisper, What's their ship name??? Jodie??? I vote Jodie. Or Quaost haha.

@Fredalice, Lmao, Mikka will put everyone into angsty roles and angsty scenes. I'm pretty sure it's her that I made the angst queen, though her preferred angst is when two mutually pining characters get together only for something terrible to pull them apart #drama. I'm not at all knowledgeable about Wicked or where the song 'I'm not that girl' comes from but I'll just nod and say good??

I also wrote a terrible aether x aeolus (AE ship) fanfic the other day, and am waiting patiently for my AO3 invite so I can post it lmao.

bombinate
Member for 7 years
Conversationalist Promethean Author Inspiration World Builder Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:14 pm

Well here's the song I was talking about (music starts at 1:10) I'm Not That Girl

...evidently this is how I hear her singing voice as well :3

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bombinate on Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:03 am

Joining in the fics lmao.

Alien Comfort: http://archiveofourown.org/works/11071575
Rating: T
Pairing: Aeolus/Aether
Tags: Fluff, Minor angst, mainly fluff
Summary: When Aeolus receives some bad news, Aether steps in to ensure his already broody boyfriend doesn't fall into a permanent mood

Let the AE ship sail... next up some multi menon.
From your very own MenOnMe ;P (I have too much time on my hands)
Also, I still can't use the url code for links! grr

bombinate
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:22 am

I should be studying for my History exam tomorrow, but instead I went ahead and wrote this. It's only a drabble and it's my first time doing this so I know it will be bad >.> But I hope you'll enjoy it :D

The Last Snow
Pairing: Aeolus/Yuki
Tag: Angst, Character's Death

Well, ta-ta for now ~

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bombinate on Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:03 pm

@Chrian, omg why would you do this! I'm not crying, you're crying! Yuki must be protected from death so that this sad scene doesn't happen. I don't think my heart could take it. (Also, good luck for you exam!)

bombinate
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:10 am

So I'm splitting up "Fever's Fever" into parts, this is unedited and haven't ever written smut before, but I hope it's good enough?

Fever's Fever (part 1)

Feel free to put this on the AO3 page and/or talk to me about editing if it (inevitably) needs it =)

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AbsoluteWhisper on Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:45 am

Oh are we writing smut now? Is that allowed? If so, I would love to write some and share~

AbsoluteWhisper
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby faceclaim on Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:45 pm

i found this gem the other day, and i know y'all want to see Dot in her infamous pink leather jacket, and thankfully Darya Dogusheva looks bomb in hers. she also looks hella sassy, so this is definitely Dot's face before she says anything sarcastic. you're welcome :p

(not really a meme, i know. so here's a meme:)

mega-shipper of #bot, or #golddusk, however you want to say it. expect sugary sweet ff from me soon lol.

faceclaim
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bombinate on Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:26 pm

Lmao, while I wait for posts I spend time writing shitty fanfic...

MenonThree: http://archiveofourown.org/works/11090319
Pairing: Menon/Aeolus/Aether
Tags: Menon is a perv, everyone is getting it on, implied goldendusk, implied quaost
Summary: The one where Menon dirty dances with Aether and comforts an angry Aoelus

bombinate
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AbsoluteWhisper on Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:01 pm

Hello lovelies, I'm currently working on a quaost smut because I have no life (its already at 500+ words of just preface to the love-making), but I was wondering if, once it's done, I can give it to Thanatos or Achelois to post on the AO3?

AbsoluteWhisper
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bombinate on Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:30 am

Yusss! Gimme quaost please. Join the no-lifers club with me. I can't entirely speak for those two, but I'm sure they'd be more than happy to post it up on AO3, or else I can put it up on MenOnMe instead (though MenOnMe doesn't have quite the same following lmao and DuskMeGirl etc is funnier because they go to school with them)

bombinate
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AbsoluteWhisper on Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:06 pm

HOLY SHIT that took forever, but my lovely smutty Quaost tale is complete! If one of the lovelies that runs the AO3 account wants to post it, feel free!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tfE ... sp=sharing

I hope you all enjoy~
I also haven't really gone through to pick out mistakes, so don't be surprised if there are a few spelling errrors. >u<

AbsoluteWhisper
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bombinate on Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:32 pm

I'm just sitting here fanning myself after reading that. Also lmao, totally calling that Jo wrote that fic. Who else would know that Quantum calls Shadow 'Gloomy'??

bombinate
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AbsoluteWhisper on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:24 pm

Damn it, I knew I would leave some sort of detail like that in there. But if it's an option for Jo to have written that, I would absolutely have that be so. Hopefully one day Birdie stumbles on it and they talk about it, and she has no idea that Jo wrote it lol.

AbsoluteWhisper
Member for 7 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!