Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rozwell's ART *Updated...When I draw Stuff*

a topic in The Artist's Cafe, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Have some artwork to share? Share it here — and feel free to ask for commissions!

Re: Rozwell's ART *UPDATED EVERY WEEK*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syren Song on Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:44 pm

Lovely new drawing, Rozwell! The lineart is gorgeous. You really seem to have a fairly firm grasp on anatomy. You make it look so easy! :] I agree too with what ThatsNotPoetry said - I adore the fingers! I really admire your ability to draw hands. I'm anxious to see this completed!
♥Willow Waters♥
    7th year Ravenclaw, Half-Blood

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Syren Song
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OrangexDoorhinge on Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:43 pm

Oh my, Rozwell, you are an AMAZING artist! Haha, I absolutely love your drawings. I'm kind of into the whole art thing, and I was wondering if you used any other programs? I use SketchBook Pro and I love it, but do you use any others? Just wondering...

Love your work ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OrangexDoorhinge
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:32 pm

You do really great work! I would like to see more of it in the future.

cretetts
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Rozwell's ART *Updated...When I draw Stuff*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rozwell on Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:44 pm

Oh my.. I haven't posted anything in so long! Well, Ive been doodlin' here n 'there, and I decided to post something because it's cute. <3

My Bayou girl. She has no name yet, and I have yet to make a story for her. I was missin' home ( Louisiana) and started doodlin'

She wears a bottom jaw bone of an alligator she raised as a child around her neck, It's her favorite possession, along with her corset. <3
Face and body "paint" ... Or mud... Idk. and matted hair. (That's not a lip ring, it's "paint") She likes bones and skulls, likes to collect n stuff. Tis why she has a skull painted on her face and skelli' on her body. None of this is final. Still brain stormin' er'.

Rozwell
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:15 pm

I likey! Very much so.
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rozwell on Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:43 pm

Gosh, I really need to clean this post up lol.

Anyways, Ive gotten sucked back into Pokemon v.v;; Working at Game Stop has done it to me v.v;

So Here's me Pokemon team! I hope yall enjoy the sketch, I shall be drawing a full picture of my Trainer with all of them out and the full bodies ^^.
Let me know what yall think!

===EDIT===

So, I had to post my trainer sketch tonight as well!

As always, let me know what ya'll think!

So,the first person to guess what kind of trainer I am, you get a prize :D
Attachments
PokeTeam.png
(246.6 KiB) Downloaded 421 times

Rozwell
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:44 pm

Beautiful drawings, terrible choice in pokemon for a serious team >.<. And do I get a guess at the type of trainer? Ummm... Well, having seen the rest of your drawings here (also beautiful) I'd say artist? Painter? Whatever those guys with the sketchy thingies are called ^-^. That, or a dragon tamer-- are there female dragon tamers? It's been too long since I last played. By the way, I loved the parrots.

Safisan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rozwell on Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:10 pm

Safisan wrote:Beautiful drawings, terrible choice in pokemon for a serious team >.<. And do I get a guess at the type of trainer? Ummm... Well, having seen the rest of your drawings here (also beautiful) I'd say artist? Painter? Whatever those guys with the sketchy thingies are called ^-^. That, or a dragon tamer-- are there female dragon tamers? It's been too long since I last played. By the way, I loved the parrots.

^^; I really like my team, as they are not for the actual game, rather to RP with. As for trainer type: Flying. ^^
Thank you very much for the compliments :D

Rozwell
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:49 pm

Lies Rozwell, you're a ghost trainer :P

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rozwell on Sat May 16, 2009 4:10 pm

Tis Yoko! From Gurren Lagann! Enjoy, I do. Also, 2nd time ever drawing a gun, a -huge- one at that. Be nice lol
Its also still a sketch.

Attachments
YOKOsafe.png
(272.96 KiB) Downloaded 332 times

Rozwell
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Tue May 19, 2009 10:50 am

Awesome pictures!!!

Now, post your Jay so I can tell you how awesome that is to ^^

<333

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rozwell on Tue May 19, 2009 10:51 am

I drew a bird <3 Its pretty, I saw it out the window.

Sorry for the yucky watermark, but ya know.

Updated this post because I cannot double-post ^^
(5/19/09 2:44pm)

My kitty I just drew, I ended up liking her so Imma develop her bit more :D
I hope its oki to post here, She is clothed ^^.
Attachments
KittyMaidSW.png
(155.81 KiB) Downloaded 282 times
BlueJaySW.png
(168.01 KiB) Downloaded 299 times

Rozwell
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxeth on Wed May 27, 2009 6:40 pm

Awesome art, also posting so you can update! ;)

Nyxeth
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kunoichi26 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:02 am

Excellent work so far. You are so much better at drawing characters and humanoid critters than I am. Still life and animals are more my strong point, and I haven't practiced anatomy enough to draw characters very well, so I always admire those who can. :D Great work, I can't wait to see more!
"Art is the language of human emotion...with it, one can transcend the boundaries of mere words and speak with feeling and understand the subtleties of intention. Without art, there is no understanding...we are left cold and empty, riddled with doubt." - Patsy Books

Visit my gallery!

Here is a helpful tutorial.

Kunoichi26
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pannytheangel on Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:36 am

These are amazing! Your art inspires me to practice more and get better. >w> I really love how clean your artwork is and how your people look so soft and alive. Great job, keep up the good work!

pannytheangel
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quinapalus on Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:52 pm

I like it. Very surreal in a good way

Quinapalus
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rozwell on Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:07 pm

So, I figured it was time to update my post.

Heres a ligeress. Yes, a Liger-ess.
Shes the goddess of something-I-haven't-thought-of-what-yet-though.

Enjoy. Oh and she does have arms and legs v.v; this was just a profile/torso sketch.

Attachments
Nactyl-godess2pg13.png
(228.67 KiB) Downloaded 192 times

Rozwell
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:05 pm

Rooozzzzzzzzzzz... I love your art! Do want~ ;-;
I'm all jealous and stuff. D:

Myth
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:58 am

I love it Rozwell

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arietraekos on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:11 pm

i can't see any of the images... *Sadface*

Arietraekos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!