Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bellingstone, PA

Requests, Reservations, and More

a part of “Bellingstone, PA”, a fictional universe by Scarlet Loup.

Though seemingly normal from the outside, the town of Bellingstone harbors its own secrets - a population of "supernaturals" that live in the presence of an ever-increasing population of unassuming humans.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bellingstone, PA”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Requests, Reservations, and More

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:04 pm

I'm fine with them too haha ;D

Just wanted to be sure.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:53 am

@Girl2Fine2: Sure! I'll update the front page with the new faceclaim. And I'm fine with keeping relations the way they were last time!

On that note, is it worth making a relationship topic in the OOC? Would that be used?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:20 am

@Scarlet Loup
I think that it’d be put to good use if one was established or something. :) Plus, it’ll help from scanning through our PMs.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby burning on Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:07 pm

Heya! I have a quick question, I'd really love to make a character, but the idea I've had is for a girl who is half werewolf (her father is one but her mother is not) because I thought it would be interesting to see how that would work. For example, she'd have ties to the pack through her father but wouldn't possess/would have a very diluted version of their abilities. My question is, would that be okay with you?

If so, I'd like to reserve a female role (either as part of the pack, or maybe a lone wolf depending on which idea you think would be better) with the FC Tashi Rodriguez. Her hex will be #702E48. Thanks!

burning
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonstruck on Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:05 pm

Hi I just posted Carwyn as a WIP, all her information is there I just need to make things look "pretty". Hopefully I'll get the chance to finish her up tonight. :) I changed her last name to Pryderi since I saw someone had a character with a very similar last name! Can't wait to collab with all of you~

Oh and here's a gif! :D
TA-DA

*Edit: I lied there's like one or two things I need to fill in. Sorry if my profile seems sparse I've had to work on it sporadically while I've been on vacation. :) Let me know if what I have is good and if anything should be changed.

Moonstruck
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:03 pm

@burning: Sounds good! Look forward to seeing her!

@Moonstruck: She looks great so far! Can't wait to see her completed!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:35 am

I'd like to make a request for a "Lone-wolf" character
Her name will be Helena Blackwood and her FC is Lorde
She'll be a lounge singer and entertainer by trade and she's 28
Oh, and she's a banshee ;)

Terraformer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonstruck on Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:57 am

So I officially finished Carwyn's profile. I beefed up her profile and history with some more detail and added some imagery. She is a private investigator looking into the death of the ex-mayor, so she will be talking to a number of your characters. :3 any ideas for collaboration with her please let me know.

Moonstruck
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:02 am

@Immayahoka: Sounds good - can't wait to see her! Also, Lorde is a great FC!

@Moonstruck: Woo! I'll look over her application & add her to the front page!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nations on Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:27 pm

I think I'm done with Rosario although I might go back to edit some things :) I'll try to send out relationship PMs today/tomorrow.

nations
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:17 am

I held off on starting to let some more characters roll in, but it's looking like no one else is submitting characters. I've got three WIPs, so it'd be great if those could finish up and anyone who hasn't started gets a good start on their character over the weekend. I'm looking to write my first post today and have it up ASAP - so keep your eyes peeled!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:53 pm

My character should be well and done tomorrow!

Terraformer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonstruck on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:54 am

I have completed my sheet for the sheriff. :D Everyone meet Marion McWard, sheriff and siren of Bellingstone.

Moonstruck
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:45 am

Hey, all! I just wanted to say how excited I was for all of this to be starting up. If you'd like to talk relations with Ellis, whether they be good bad or mutual, please don't hesitate to contact me! I love discussing things like that and establishing a nice groundwork to play with~

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby burning on Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:05 am

I'm sorry I haven't quite completed Willow yet (I've had a hectic weekend) she's like 98% done haha I just need to finish off her history, so I should have her finished by tonight.

burning
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:48 pm

Hey all! Thanks for your patience! I'm almost done the first post which will be from Axel's POV - I'll follow that up with a post from Al's POV. Both should be up around 5 EST since I'm almost done classes for the day.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonstruck on Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:01 pm

Nice, can't wait to start posting~

Moonstruck
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonstruck on Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:33 am

So follow up question: can we start posting? Or are we waiting for Albrecht's post? Lol sorry if that seems like a stupid question.

Moonstruck
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:46 am

Not a stupid question, haha! My partner came over to celebrate my birthday, so I didn't end up finishing Al's post. You're certainly welcome to begin posting! My post for Al is just going to establish him down the block from the diner, deciding whether or not to go in.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:27 pm

That post was kinda long, but once I started their dialogue, it was a wrap. It wouldn't end until they decided it was gonna end. But at least I got one out xD

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!