Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Last Humans

The Last Humans - Apply Now!

a part of “The Last Humans”, a fictional universe by unicorns.are.real.

After Earth's destruction, the only humans left explore alien worlds, trying to scrape together enough food for their next feed and not kill each other along the way.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Last Humans”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Last Humans - Apply Now!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:53 am

Also glad to hear, Cut!

Wooo. Can't wait to see what happens next. Have fun, Uni! <3
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:24 pm

I finally posted guys. Sorry it took so long.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:38 pm

Yay for the post!

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Greeter Inspiration Lifegiver Concierge Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:10 am

Yay for the post! x2

Also I'm back, exhausted and completely sick of children who tattle on each other about everything, but back.

I'll post for Jax either tonight or tomorrow morning and I'll hopefully get us out of the bar and one our way back home. FYI, I'm imagining their ship to just get around in is like the size of a small van with like you know, a slightly better engine and shaped more space ship-like for going super speed. You know sci-fi words... (anyone who wants to dibs team driver, get in first ;) )

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:28 am

Glad you're back safely Uni. Believe me, I know how tiring kids can be. Lol, one of my brothers and I are close in age, tattle telling was a common trope we did, but the tattler always got in trouble more so I stopped doing it. And at one point, it became a trait to not only stop tattling, but to protect each other when we DID do something wrong lol.

Hmmm, I think at this point Isaac should be the driver lol. He's the only one who hasn't drank anything alcoholic.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:54 am

Ahaha, nah like my brothers are like 30 year old adults who live in their own houses, and we all still tattle on each other terribly. My parents, are like we're not concerned that any of you are keeping major secrets because you all tell us everything.

I mean I'm going to be a teacher soon, so I understand that tattlers keep the herd weak, but like they kept trying to tell on each other about stupidest things, I was always just like 'that sounds like something you need to work out between yourselves'.

That is true. Don't want to get breath tested on the way home haha ;)

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:13 pm

Well, I grew to respect both of my brothers more over time then my own parents since they knew me better. Bulk of my childhood I rarely saw my parents because both were working and so I was in daycare a lot. I love my mom, but she's been known to blow things out of proportion and that's why my brothers and I got into the habit of not telling her and my dad much. Hehe, my brothers and I are definitely secretive lol.

Would they even do breath tests in space? Lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:54 am

Who evens knows, I mean those alien youths, all trouble the lot of them ;)

Anyway finally got my post up for Jax, hope most my explanations make sense! Sorry for the delay and slight ghost, I ended up going to the snow to ski, so feeling very bruised haha

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:55 pm

I got your explanations, for the most part lol.

I hope you're feeling better. I hope Yoni and Lawful post soon. I know Lawful's been busy with her own RPG, but I hope she hasn't forgotten this one.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:13 pm

Great post Uni.

It is funny. I swear yesterday, like in my notifications actually, it had said Yon posted twice lol. I was wondering what was happening with Law. I wonder if they are too busy, hopefully not.

Also, if I happen to post next, is it okay to end the post with them having landed? Or should some convo happen first? I am not sure, which is why I ask lol.

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Greeter Inspiration Lifegiver Concierge Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:16 pm

Oh Yeah! My notifications said that too... mysterious...

I've seen Law around in another RP so I know they are around... I'll give them a little bit before pestering their inbox haha :)

Go ahead Inno, I'm all for moving the plot forward and not letting it drag, besides they can chat when they land or whatever :)

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:49 pm

I thought I had a notifications of Yoni posting too. Then again I know in my own rpg there have been posting issues with duplicates popping up for some reason.

Hey I am all for moving forward too.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thenotsoinnocent on Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:36 am

Okay, awesome, good to know ^_^

Yoni has left us all wondering lol.

Also, I like your new icon Zodia. I am pretty sure it is new unless my brain is failing me, lol.

thenotsoinnocent
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:56 am

Ooh it is nice Zodia! Haha the eternal mystery of Yoni... I also assume Isaac will tell the group about his job in his next post, so the group will be off on an adventure soon.

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:03 am

Yep I did change my Avi lol. I try to change it once a year.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:21 pm

I'm still here! I'll be posting tomorrow. Was gonna wait for Lawful to go again before I went with Buck, but we can assume they're all on the ship at this point.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:07 am

Yeah, just assume that everyone went with the group and looking forward to your post :)

Also little shout out, I just started placement as a student teacher, so for the next two weeks going to be less active!

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:05 pm

unicorns.are.real wrote:Yeah, just assume that everyone went with the group and looking forward to your post :)

Also little shout out, I just started placement as a student teacher, so for the next two weeks going to be less active!

And it's up! Can someone please, please tag our characters? For some reason, it works on and off for me. I still haven't figured out why.

Also, congrats, Uni! Sounds awesome.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:26 pm

That's weird it wouldn't let you tag people.

I'll go ahead an contact Lawful too. Or Uni, have you contacted her? Congrats on the job too.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:16 am

I twas doing that to me the other day Yon, but just like wouldn't let me tag one specific person, so strange! Also nice post, love Buck.

Oh, I wish it was a job haha, unpaid student teacher basically, just part of my uni degree.

And I haven't contacted Law yet, but will do that now :)

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!