Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome to the Maxwell Slam!

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daigotsu on Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:49 pm

Nodding, Daigotsu finishes the glass and sets it down, looking back toward the door for a moment, sighing softly.

Might I get a refill Angel?

While he waits, another piece of paper is drawn from within his kimono, this one folded carefully. Unfolding it, he reads slowly, biting his lower lip and looking at Angel again.

I think it's cute when you blush, the hardened attitude wouldn't suit you at all.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Daigotsu
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:00 pm

Her lips form a small smile as she pours him another glass. She glances over at Duo sitting against one of the far walls, a look of concern flickers over her face mostly in her very expressive eyes. She turns her attention back to Daigotsu...

"That what Duo used to say when we were younger...I was too sweet for my own good, but if I ever went bad that'll be his sign that he had failed me...So, here I'am a polite underaged barmaid with manners and a sweet smile."

She smiled looking at him, her eyes glancing at his folded piece of paper but only for a second...She then picks up another glass throwing a couple ice cubes in it, she then goes and gets Duo's Jack Daniels, and pours it over them. Replacing the bottle then smiles at Daigotsu...

"If you just excuse me I'll be right back..."

She walks over to Duo crouching beside him, and putting the glass in his hand.

"Here...I thought you might want a drink"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Archangel_07
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:08 pm

he takes the glass and sloshes it around a bit, he stares into the moving liquid and his mind begins to whirle like the drink. he finishes it and stands up.
"....i......im...so.............................."
as he begins to speak, he drops the glass, and it shatters on the ground, he takes a few steps and his eyes roll up into his head. he drops to his knees and then collapses onto the floor.

Duo Maxwell
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daigotsu on Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:10 pm

He nods slowly as Angel pours Duo his drink, not saying anything at the moment. Quickly downing the last of his sake, Daigotsu takes a deep breath, looking over at Angel and the fallen pilot. Standing, he rushes over to the man, sliding to a kneeling position.

Cold water and a rag, hurry.

Leaning down, he carefully takes Duo's pulse and checks his breathing, sighing softly,

He is alright, he just passed out. Far too much stress for the man.

Daigotsu
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:23 pm

Angel retrives the cold water and a small rag, and sets them beside Daigotsu. Staring at Duo, with the concern no longer hidden...

"He's be rather ill laterly...here...I'll get this cleaned up."

She stands and returns just a moment later with a broom, dustpan and a damp cloth. She cleans up the shattered glass with extreme care...Worried that he had pass out because of his illness, her hands shook slightly in doing this small task...She disposes of the glass and returns kneeling down next to Duo...Looking up at Daigotsu, she felt compelled to ask a favour.
"You think you could help me get him to his bedroom down stairs? I don't hink I can get him there on my own..."
Last edited by Archangel_07 on Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Archangel_07
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:23 pm

as he lays there, his eyes open just barely to see daigotsu at his side, he mumbles:
"dai....gotsu....why are you...helping me...."
still laying there wondering, he blinks a few times, trying to focushis eyes. all of a sudden, his body begins to shake a bit, and his limbs fall limp and his breathing become sporatic, and he breaks out into a cold sweat.
"AH!.......uuhnnnn!!!....an...angel!!.....its.....happening...AG....AG...."
he cant finish his sentance because of the pain. his pupils dialate.

Duo Maxwell
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daigotsu on Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:27 pm

Daigotsu nods, watching Angel for a moment and then takes the rage and dunks it in the water. Ringing it out, he places it upon the forhead of Duo, patting it gently. Standing slowly, he raises Duo in his arms, looking at Angel

"Lead the way Angel, he will need a great deal of bed rest, even if he doesn't want it."

He looks around, glad that nobody else is within the tavern, otherwise this could be bad for all three of them. Looking at the bar for a moment, he notices the paper is still on it, but decides to wait until Duo is downstairs before grabbing it.

OOC: If you want to know what the paper says so you can grab it, PM me

Daigotsu
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:43 pm

he continues to make sounds of pain, and now she can only see the whites of his eyes. he can feel her trying to sooth him. he says:
".....SO......RRY.....A....NGEL......"
she can see tears pouring from his eyes, down the sides of his cheeks, like never before, he feels something that he has never felt before. all of a sudden, his entire body locks up, and he takes a gasp of air, and in her arms, his body falls limp,...he no longer makes a sound of pain or anything, his breath escapes him, stopping, his pulse fades, and he lies there motionless in her arms.

Duo Maxwell
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:54 pm

Angel’s eyes widen in panic, Duo had told her this only happens to him on a monthly basis. She looks up at Daigotsu…She stands up and turns walking towards the bar.

“Right this way”

She leads him around the bar to the backroom, but not before glancing at the note still on the bar, she picks it up as she passes. It reads:

Daigotsu,

Recruit Duo, I don't care what you have to do. If he wants you to bring the girl, bring the girl. If you have to use her as leverage, then so be it. I want that pilot brought in now!

She leads him down the steps and through the bedroom door turning on the light, she hurries over to the bed and pulls back the covers.

“Right here”

Once Duo's settled in bed she casts Daigotsu a look of dissaproval, about the note. With tears building in her eyes...

"He's not going with you...he shouldn't have too! He's done enough!He's under my care and I'm not letting you people take him away from me to die again!"

Emotions flooding through her leaving her feeling weak...her hands tremble and shake as she sits next to Duo, looking over him.

Archangel_07
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daigotsu on Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:01 am

Daigotsu hurries to the backroom, laying Duo down on the bed, hurry back out to get the cold water. He rewets the towel and places it on Duo's head. His eyes turn to Angel, looking at the note in her hands. Quickly snatching it out of them, he folds it up and returns it to his kimono, sighing.

"Trust me, I would rather not have to deal with him being in this state after he comes, but I do not have a choice in the matter Angel. If he comes, they can help him, they can do a great deal more than we ever could here. Once he is better, if he dies, it will be because he was fighting for the cause that he once held dear. Peace is what Duo has always wanted, even way out here, it's all he wants."

Turning to Angel, he takes her hands in his, looking her straight in the eyes,

"If you want what's best for him, he needs to come with me to see the doctors. We will stay here until he is able to travel, but until then, I'm not leaving."

Daigotsu
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:09 am

his eyes take from again, and he wakes up calm, breathing normal, and shaking stopped. se slowly sits up in bed and has a cold, deadly expression on his face, teeth bearing. he heard everything that was said before he came to, he looks at daigotsu with his hellish expression.
"daigotsu......get out... Im not working for the Earth Sphere or the Colony Nations...for any reason...take your orders back to central and tell them they can shove it up their ass's.....if i fight, its for the people i care about, under my own decision...nothing else....now get out.."

Duo Maxwell
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archangel_07 on Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:14 am

OOC: Could we possibly stop this for now? I have to get some sleep, I had school and work today and I have both again tomorrow. Which means getting up extra early and working all day...again.

Archangel_07
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daigotsu on Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:16 am

OOC: Sure, we can call it a night

EDIT: After I scream at Duo IC
Last edited by Daigotsu on Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Daigotsu
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:17 am

"and another thing.....GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY LITTLE ANGEL!!!"
using his genetic enhancements used to pilot the gundam, he springs from the bed, and nails daigotsu square in the face, with blinding speed. he takes her in his arms, and embraces her tightly, not letting her go as he speaks.
"if you think you can use her to get to me, you are sadly mistaken, i will not fight for you or anyone except her, and my freinds, and you stay the hell away from her, do you understand me!!...now get out..."

Duo Maxwell
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daigotsu on Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:26 am

Daigotsu listens to Duo as he attempts to sound tough in his pain, and he doesn't even attempt to move as the pilot springs from the bed, a foot catching him square in the face. Allowing his head to move back with the kick, his body doesn't shift, a frown crossing the masked man's face.

"Maybe you should allow people to explain things before you react in such an idiotic manner Mr. Maxwell. I do not work for either of those organizations, nor will I ever. Do you really think that you where the only ones geneticly enhanced by those moronic scientists? No, you have no idea what they did once they decided to make a more suitable group. The organization I work for is filled with those just like us, and we fight for those that mean something to us."

Tipping his head forward, blood runs down his face, his nose having been smashed by Duo's actions.

"Tell me Duo, is it wrong of me to attempt to find those who I know can help me? You have the choice when it comes to protecting Angel, the choice I wish I had been given with my family."

Standing, he walks to the entrance to the backroom. Stopping for a moment, he looks back at the pilot of the gundam who had killed those he held dear.

"Even though you killed them, I had hoped you would help me protect what is left of the people who are on this planet. Not for me, but for her."

He motions a hand toward Angel and sighs,

"The war you left behind is far from over Mr. Maxwell, but those that believe in peace for those they love continue to fight."

Daigotsu
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:31 am

"now you listen to me kotsu....i will fight for peace, and for angel, and for those left on this planet....but DAMNIT!....by god...ill do it when i see my time is nigh..."

Duo Maxwell
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daigotsu on Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:33 am

OOC: I have some work to do before bed, so I'm calling it a night.

Daigotsu
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:36 am

OOC: night man, good rp tonight!

Duo Maxwell
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:28 pm

OOC: Sorry about that guys. Schoolage and Girls. XD.

He woke up after a heavy sleep with a cold chill as he opened his eyes. The brightness sank into the room through the windows while he sat up. A long sleep , longer than he intended. Letting the sheets roll down to the bed edge he stretched out. Looking about he grabbed the covers and threw them aside.

Slinging his legs over the side and getting up he rubbed his eye with his wrist , ascending from the warm bed into the cold air. He walked toward the door and twisted the handle open trying not to make a racket in his state. Newly awoken he closed the door behind him and turned to the stairs. Milliardo took grasp of the rail and walked along down the stairs to the bar, wearing a black vest and shorts.

He walked into the bar and strafed over to a seat for him to wake up fully in. Resting himself on the seat he leaned onto the bar and smirked after a good sleep.

"That was class..."
"Is than an unfair advantage?"
"Yes"
"But im worth it ;D"

Jack
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duo Maxwell on Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:34 pm

he wakes up, takes a deep breath, and stretches. as he gets up, he puts on his uniform and heads up to the bar. when he gets up there, he sees milliardo sitting in a chair, he says:
"well well, look who has decided to grace us with his prescence, you were out for 3 days. Its been pretty dull here lately man, a few stupid people here and there, but they learned their lesson."
he walks over to the fridge and fixes him a bowl of cereal, and sits down eating.

Duo Maxwell
Member for 19 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!