Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Love of Prey

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Holdesta on Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:19 pm

OOC: Sure fine by Me the more twists the better. >:)
Ohhhh feel free to twist things up anyone. like who is this vamp? Good; bad? BHAHAHA .I do not care just make it interesting.

IC:
Adrian nearly lifted her head too kep her lips in contact with his finger; his touch was intoxicating. She felt the warmth decend on her as if night itself had wraped it's arms about her. She instantly began to feel better and only two thoughts made it out before she fell asleep at his command. " Thankyou...what is your name?" Adrian mumbled as she fell into a deep peaceful sleep. Adrian sensed somthing about this vampire...feirce protection of her. Her mind puzzled about this as the dreamworld took her.

She remebered a night every year...was it soon? That her parents called the night of danger and stayed awake with her the whole time. She was not allowed to play, sleep...not even speak. She would sit in a circle of perfumed candels and be allowed to do nothing. Her parents however always dressed strangly this night...in dark blacks and crimsion reds. Her mother always looked so beautiful on this night. They would watch over her..jumping at every sound. Adrian was never told why...only that on this night she would die if she so much as spoke or slept. This ahd made Adrian cry so hard, yet her mother would not touch her, not even come in the circle, but she would talk softly to her telling her it would be alright as long as she did not sleep, nor speak. One year her father left the house suddenly and did not return for an hour. When he did he was bloodied and brused, his great sword red to the hilt. Her mother had done a strange thing then. She had come to help him and bound all but one small wound. this she had licked quickly then bound. Adrian knew she thought she was only colroing and did nt see this but she did. And she saw her father's body go ridged, eyes flicker deep amathist and smile deeply when her mother did this. Adrian had never understood what that had ment until now. At the last second before the depth of sleep took her Adrian realised...her mother had drank her father's blood...the blood of a vampire.

OOC OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH what! Adrian's human but her father's a vamp? is her mother too? Why did she need to be protected? hehe this is a fun one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Holdesta
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esca Styles on Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:29 pm

Raya looked at him.

"Hey now. You can do whatever you want."
Raya tapped the map with her finger and whispered a few words under her breath.

"I know where I am going. The point here, is that you find US when you figure out how your going to ride. My-" Raya stopped for a moment and shut her eyes and bit her lower lip.

"Adrian must not be left by herself. I must go to her now. He won't touch her yet. Oh.... How our-" Raya shut up and climbed on to Zephyr's back.

"Find US soon Inconsce. I trust you. However. I cannot say the same for my friends." She smiled. With this she drove her heel in to Zephyr's side and quickly they sped off.

On the map he now posessed showed Raya and him. Raya green spot, and Inconsce was a Purple spot now on the map. Raya was off in the direction of Adrian. She wouldn't stop riding until she got there. She shut her eyes and concentrated hard on the where abouts.

- 25 Minutes Later -

Raya quickly halted Zephyr as she go off his back and walked along a small dirt road. Up ahead, a dark area indeed. The wind blew past her face as her hair swiveled around her head.

"I know your there. I can sense you." Raya said as she stepped forward.

"Bring her out here. Now you worthless being. Bring my sister back here to me.... I demand you do this at once!" Raya shouted in to the dark area in which rubble had been laid. She stepped forward drawing her two twin blades.

"I haven't been afraid of you my whole life. Though my parents may have lived in fear of you... This does not mean I will." Raya smiled wide for all to see.

Indeed. Raya was Adrians sister. Adrian is the baby of the family. Raya being the eldest and only living relative of Adrian. She tucked her hair behind her back, and drew her hood up. She shut her eyes once more.

"Adrian! Come! Now. Come back to me. You do not belong among the dead, more of which you do not belong with HIM! You know this." Raya said as she still had her eyes shut. She was not leaving with out her sister.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Esca Styles
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:32 pm

24 minutes earlier

Inconsce gave out a heavy sigh as he walked left, into the forest in search of an animal.

2 minutes later he came across an old wolf with some stronger wolves around it. They growled at him but didn't attack, and Inconsce examined the old wolf very closley.

"Oh my god! Is that really you old buddy?!" he shouted out as he approached the old wolf.

The bigger wolves growled at him, but the older wolf made them stop as he approached closer. The old wolf approached him as well.

"So now, after that one war you are either a father, or a grandfather. although if you were a grandfather that would mean that you are a father but anyways, are these your grand-puppies?"

The old wolf nodded its head as Inconsce got on a knee to pet him. "Okay, I know it has been a while, but do you think one of grand-kids could be my next mount? You know I would not ask you if it wasn't important."

The old wolf gave out a small bark at the Wolves and one came out, on its guard. "So are you going to be my new buddy?" Inconsce said as he arose.

Both the strong wolf and the older wolf nodded their heads. "Okay than!" Inconsce said "Trust me when I say that you will like me!" He went over to give the wolf a pet. The wolf rejected the pet and batted his paw away with its paw.

"Okay I won't pet you, but I have to ride you! It is of the most importance to me!" the wolf nodded its head as it readied for the extra weight. "Do not worry." Inconsce said "I'm not that heavy." He mounted the wolf who seemed to carry him quite well.

He took the map and showed the wolf their location. "We are going after the green dot. So you know how difficult this is going to be." The wolf nodded again as he took Inconsce to the location. "Do not worry! I'll bring him back alive!" and he and the wolf headed to the location.

25 minutes later

They finally arrived at Raya's location. "You idiot!" He shouted at her as he got off the wolf. "No matter what! You do not go after an enemy if you now how powerful they are!!"

Nightmare
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esca Styles on Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:08 am

Raya turned and ran at him clasping her hand over his mouth. She whispered to him as she looked back in to the small void of darkness.

"Look... You really want to yell at me that badly? Atleast have the decency to NOOOT wake the dead." Raya sighed as she let go, and looked at the wofl which seemed to growl at her as she let go of Inconsce.

"Hm... Nice friend. I hope he can come in real handy Inconsce." She peered at the wolf. Studying its body structure, its muscle tone. It was well defined, and purely, a wolf.
"Interesting."

Raya looked back to listen for any sounds.

'Look... I may as well be honest with you Inconsce. Adrian is my younger sister. We are not normal people. Especially Adrian. Iuse to be... But that is a long story. However, what is more important, I had a choice, and I chose to stick with staying alive. Though, I still have some lingering powers and feelings. I shouldn't call them lingering. They are more along the lines of permanent." She said staring at him.
"So, your wolf no doubt can sense this. Now. Do you know where we are at Inconsce?" Raya looked around. Her eyes turned a dark blue now once more, instead of the bright blue they had been before. She stared around. Now, her eyes peircing through the darkness to reveal old ruins, and broken bricks laid upon the ground.

She stood up straight.

"Great. Lets move in. Becareful, and watch your step. Please... Refrain from yelling at me. I give you permission to yell at me later Inconsce. Thats a promise."

As she turned back around to face him, her eyes turned bright blue once more. She smiled at him then turned back around again. Holding her twin blades up again she walked softly along the path way.

"Inconsce..." Raya stopped walking for a few seconds. "I will explain more to you in depth about our family history, and why Adrian is important. However. Its not necessary conversation as of right now. Thanks for coming along. Though, you really sdidn't have to."

Esca Styles
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:45 am

"Fine than, we talk later. For now we do a silent raid. Oh and by the way, just so you know: If an enemy is as powerful as you say, than he knows your coming before you get there. Now that I know I've said that, let's go probably go commit suicide by fighting somebody with power." He took up his shield and sword as he prepared for battle "Oh god, I hope this doesn't turn out like my first war. That was hell on earth for a week."

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esca Styles on Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:22 pm

Raya shrugged at him and shook her head as she stepped forward once more.

"Remember. No yelling. In, and out." Raya took small breaths in. She was nervous. But nervous about her sister. Did the vampire know they were related? Adrian was not the last one of the family. It was up to the two of them to keep things moving onward.

As they moved forward, the wing blew colder. She could feel it, but she was already cold from the ride. Though none of that seemed to matter much to her.

"Adrian... I am coming." Raya said under her breath as she held her daggers out infront of her, as if in a ready stance to attack anything.

The deeper they got, it started to smell aweful. Old mildew, and rotting plants. It was disgusting, and made Raya want to gag.

"He had to bring her here..."

Esca Styles
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Odin on Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:40 pm

Vampire

"He had to bring her here..."

“Of course I did!� The voice sounded as if it whispered from right next to their ears, as if the originator of those words had been taking silent strides with them in tow, so close to their necks, so close to taking them and submitting them to the legions of the undead.

The cavern was caliginous; the darkness almost a tangible and undoubtedly ubiquitous blanket covered them. A figure, one who wreaked tendrils of untold power, stepped from an entrance to another cavern tunnel a short distance away. He was dressed in the obsidian clothes of his nature, lavender irises staring out to the two that stood before him, and hands lax at his side.

“What’d you think? That I was going to take her to the magical forest of love and sunshine?� He shook his head, a predatory smile staining an otherwise flawless countenance. “I’m sorry to disappoint, but I’m not the ice cream man, sugarplum.� His right hand rose until it was level with the bottommost part of his chin, palm facing outwards to the two that stood before him.

“So, you’re finally ready to meet the reaper, I assume? An upstart vampire hunter and a man that’s just seen too much bloodshed. You’ve picked a perfect candidate to take your lives.� The ground beneath his feet, and his feet alone, rumbled slightly. “I’ll give you this chance to leave, if you like; I promise to give you a head start before I hunt you.�

Odin
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esca Styles on Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:37 pm

Raya laughed at this man. He didn't scare her as much he probably wished he had. Though, a small fear arose inside of her. It was as if she was sensing her sisters same fear. Taking it in little by little.

"W-What?" Raya kneeled down to the ground. "So cold..." She started to shiver and as she kneeled there for a moment she could definetly feel her sisters pain and fear. The torment that had been surrounding her sister through out the many years.

"Ungrateful amn you are... Given such a gift and you would rather waste it.." Raya stopped shivering now as she stood up. "Waste on killing your brain cells. You better watch how much blood you drink.." Raya smirked. "Its starting to stain those pearly whites, fruit punch mouth!" Raya shouted at him.

"I am sorry to disappoint. I am not leaving without my sister fool. There for. You will submit to my will, or... I will keep coming after you. Some how, I don't think you would mind that. It gives you something to do rather then tormenting my sister." Raya said with anger in her voice now.

"Enough chit chat." she said as she walked towards him.

"Not leaving. Not yet." She got in to a fighting stance, bringing her twin blades up.

(Father... Mother... I will use your twin blades to save Adrian. No matter what.) Raya held her stance there for a couple of minutes. She felt her rage growing inside of her.

The bright blue eyes that once were, suddenly turned a dark blue once again. She growled low under her breath as she stood there. She wasn't leaving.

"Your not the only one with power.... So quit thinking your the most important thing on earth. When in fact, your are really just a nothing." Her face was more then serious and she couldn't wait to take Adrian away from this man. She coul feel her sisters emotions now. She only wondered if Adrian could feel her's.

"Inconsce... I have a request of you. Go. Get Adrian. Use the method. Now! MOVE IT!" Raya shouted at Inconsce. "Method" meaning the map they used. Even with out the map, Raya wouldn't have a hard time finding her sister. Blood is thicker then water for sure, and so is brain wave activity.

Esca Styles
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:30 pm

"Got ya!" He pulled out the map from a bag "Way too easy. There's a trap at the end of this hall where your sister is. The room at the end of the hall is where she is located." He put the map away as he drew his sword and shield "Stay on guard. There is some trap ahead."

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Odin on Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:52 am

“Why, whatever made you think I was the most important thing on earth? Far from it actually, there are a countless numbers of people and creatures that could extinguish my life force with a breath, if they really wanted to. Thing is…you’re not one of them, sorry.�

The right hand, which had been raised with the palm exposed to the pitiful two person party, pushed forward; he unleashed his attack. It was, probably, unlike any other thing that the two before him had ever seen in their lives, he had a tendency to have that effect on others. To the mortal eye, nothing changed, nothing altered – he had merely pressed forward.

To those of supernatural senses, however, it was an entirely different story. A tidal wave of translucent midnight blue energy veritably exploded from the palm of his hand and was sent outward at blinding speed; it was not an assault that was meant to absolutely devastate them, but it was no meager display of strength either.

It would feel almost as if a rogue bull elephant had rushed, headlong, into the torso of the two opponents, if they could be referred to as such and not merely playthings. Shields would be met with the same force, wrists, arms; anything that the energy touched would be sent back to crash against the wall with no mercy.

Odin
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esca Styles on Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:34 am

Raya raised her hand and smirked as it lit up red and a ball of energy flashed forward. Pushing her hand to the side she slammed the blue ball of fury against the ground.

"Who ever said we were human. I never said anything of the sort. And you do act like the world revolves around you. Your kind always trying to be so dominant, taking the lives of people who actually will be missed, or else trying to scare others. Fight like a man. If your scared. I understand but then thats more of a reason to just give me my sister and these things can be settled." Raya said as she walked forward. Her dark blue eyes penetrating his every being. Breaking him down in her mind, examining him for any weakness.

"Your pathetic. Did you think it was going to be that easy to take us down. Not with me here." Raya looked at him as her dagger in her one hand glowed red.

"How lame. I knew you would be challenge. I am a little disappointed in your attitude. Who would have thought. Your no romantic at all, and here you are whisking my sister away on romantic little get aways like this." Raya stopped atleast three feet infront of her.

"Inconsce. Do what I told you to do. I am not going with you. I am going to stay and play for a while. I have faith in you my friend. And so does Adrian." Raya said as she gave the man the most peircing gaze ever.

Now both hands glowed red as she held the twin daggers. She smiled at the man now.

Esca Styles
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:15 pm

"I'm not just going to take her and leave you to die." Inconsce said as he put away his sword and shield. "I am pretty fast." He said with a smirk. He rushed over to Adrian and picked her up. "For now the battle can be postponed, because here, you will never stand a chance." Wraiths started appearing around the house as a grim look crept across his face. "It's 100 Vs. 1 Vs. 1. Those odds are not good. You'll die even if you kill him. and what good would you be to your sister if you're dead!"

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Odin on Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:36 pm

Vampire

The ball of energy he had unleashed on the party was properly diverted by Raya’s power. However, it would be a foolish thing to count the vampire out of the game yet. A toothy grin was given as the azure sphere was sent downward; a simple snap of a synapse, and it became clear that the threat had not yet been extinguished. As soon as the ball dug into the ground, the mental beckon by yours truly forced the sphere to come undone, unraveling the threads of its confines, and explode outward in a wondrous display of detritus.

A wave of earth would rise high above Raya and her friend, though it seemed to deny gravity’s force and stayed rising until it touched the ceiling. “I’d listen to your friend there, he seems to be the brains of this little operation you got going on.� The stranglehold was let loose, and the wave would come crashing down onto the two of them, urging them back with a force just as equivalent as he had planned. This was different than the original attack, and could not be turned away by the same methods; it was wide and large, a simple trick such as Raya had performed would not stop it.

And beneath the shroud of earth, the vampire’s right hand began to glow with a frigid energy. He was growing tired of the female’s incessant need to prove herself; what is it that she refused to understand? Does she really think that a couple of sharp objects and a child’s skill in the arcane would be enough to save her?

Folly of man indeed.

Sunrise: 4 turns and counting

Odin
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:40 pm

((OOC: I'll join if no one has any objections. If there's a problem I'll gladly remove my post.))

IC:

Lanir's face was set. He was ready. Thoronir stood beside him, hands nervously fiddling with an arrow.

"Relax," said Lanir, "It is not yet time."

"But sir-" Thoronir began, but was silenced by a wave of Lanir's hand.

"No, we wait. Are the bowmen ready?" Lanir asked him.

"Aye, thirty of them, surrounding the house."

Lanir nodded. His albino face reflected the moon brightly, and his crimson eyes were barely visible. His ghostly white hair hung down in long wisps in front of his face. This was it; the moment he had grown up to witness. His two cavalry sabres were strapped to his waist. He knew he would need them. One was silver, inlaid with gold, and the other was hardened ebony, inlaid with bronze. One daylight, one night...
one life, one death...

"The time has almost come," he said. He was ready. His arms were scarred and bloodied, but it didn't matter. Nothing would matter soon.

"Sir," Thoronir said, "They are exiting."

"Right, we help the Savior now."

"How do we tell which one is the Savior?"

Lanir didn't answer for a long moment. He mulled the question over. Then he drew his two swords. "Pay attention to the unconscious girl." Thoronir nodded and started to turn away. "And..." added Lanir, "The Savior, he's the tall pale vampire..."

The night of bloodshed was at hand.

OOC:((Was that okay?))

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:51 pm

"come on! I have your sister!" Inconsce shouted as he headed to the door. He had stop to reajust Adrian "We Don't have time for this!! If you die than he wins!"

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esca Styles on Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:30 pm

(If I die...? Lame. This guy is so going to be dead soon!) Raya backed up as she felt the ground beneath her.

"Heh... I really didn't see this one coming. Well then! I guess its time to take our leave!" Raya pulled out a pouch from her pocket as she ran over to Inconsce and her sister.

'Like I said. You really thought we were leaving here with out Adrian? Thats pretty pathetic. Though, I know my skills are no match for yours. However, there are some things I do better then you. Your going to have to wait and see!" Raya turned and reache din to the pouch pulling out some dust and tossing it upon the ground they all stood upon. A blast of purple and white light ran throughout the area.
And just like that, the three had vanished. To safety for now. But no doubt, that would change.

- Two Minutes Later -

Raya got on to her horse as the two hoisted her sister Adrian on to the horse. Raya held Adrian in her arms.

"Geez! Your no kid anymore! Thats for sure!" Raya said as she held tight to her.

"Follow us. We head to the East. The sun will be starting to rise, and this will give us enough time to evade his stupid attacks. And none the less, another careless act from me. So move it Inconsce. And thank you very much!" Raya said as she held the reigns tightly holding her sister tight as she sped off in the eastern direction that would take them out of the forest. Raya was indeed stupid when it came to using her vampire skills she had obtained. However, magic is one thing she was extremely good at. Illusions none the less, but they were good at evading the enemy. Also, her sword skill's were still better then her dagger fighting skills. Though, she still thrived on wanting to be better.

As Raya held her sister there in her arms she whispered in to her sisters ears.

"Adrian. I promise I will never leave you again. Nor, will I let him get to you again without killing me. Do you understand me? I would lay down my life for you just to keep you safe, just like mom and dad did. I may be careless, but I know what is right. Please do not be mad at me. I had to leave.... But now I am back, and stronger then before."

Esca Styles
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:53 pm

"No!" Thoronir screamed beside Lanir. "Sir! They are gone!"

"Relax," said Lanir, "He is still here. Inside." Lanir felt his heart beginning to beat faster. His palms were sweating, and his blood-red eyes shone with anticipation. It was near ecstasy, a ethereal feeling that filled him with a longing desire, filling the hole in his soul that had been there too long. He remembered that rainy night, all those years ago, when he had first seen the Savior.

His left eye had been damaged, half the organ turning a steel-grey, like a virus spreading. When he had been gripped by the spell... Lanir shivered, though he was sweating underneath his dyed leather armor. The armor was pale white, like everything else he wore. He smiled, his grotesquely white teeth shining bright, their pointed ends looking all the more menacing in the deathly light.

The archers positioned around the area all had put down their bows, unstringing the powerful recurved weapons, and placing their black-feathered arrows in their quivers. They all wore black armor, contrary to what their leader wore.

Lanir stood. He walked slowly, a wracking sensation ripping through his body with each step. It was agony, which to Lanir was a feeling unparalleled by any other. It was the top of his emotional spectrum, and he felt himself teetering on he verge of tears. His feet became heavier and heavier with each step, until it was as if he was wearing leaden boots.

His hands were shaking, and as he tried to control it, the worse it got. He knew the Savior would not remember him from all those nights ago, but such a large part of him screamed, died for that one memory in his idol. He wished with everything that he would remember, but also knew the odds of that wish being granted. It was asinine to hope, yet somehow he felt the hope welling inside of him.

But he would serve; to the gates of hell and beyond, he would follow, as the loyal servant of the Savior. Hot tears ran down his cheeks as he fell to his knees in front of Him.

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:03 pm

"Well. I guess we'd best be going. I promised that I would get you home sfae and sound." Incosnce said to the wolf. "One last ride to your grandfather?" He said again as he mounted atop the wolf. They took off into the forest and headed back to the old wolf.

25 minutes later

"We're back old friend!" Inconsce shouted at the old wolf as he dismounted the current wolf. "Like I said, Back, safe and sound! He's fast. I'll give him that. I think he may even be faster than you were."

He petted the wolf he rode and he petted his old war wolf as he headed away from the dead house. "Maybe I shall see you again some day!" He shouted to his mount as he walked back to his nearest village.

5 minutes later

The old wolf walked over to the younger wolf and must have told it to go with Inconsce and make sure he would be okay. The wolf hesitated for a minute but did as its grandfathehr and chased after Incosnce.

10 minutes later

Inconcse walked into his inn and looked the barkeep in the eye. His friend could see the death that surronded him but he also saw the girl, riding off with her sister. "So you finally saved somebody eh?" He shouted at Incosce.

"I guess so!" He shouted back as he sat down at a table. "Only problem is, is that to sace her I had to go to the Dead House. And let me tell you unless you already know, but I am not going there on vacation again!"

The barkeep laughed as he borught a mug of Ale to Inconsce. "Thanks. After being to the Dead House, I really need this." Inconsce said right before he took a swallow out of the Mug.

A minute later after Inconsce took his first swallow somebody yelled something about a wolf invading the village and wanting to eat her. Inconsce took his Ale and walked outside, only to be greeted by his earlier mount. "Well," He shouted at the wolf "If your going to follow me, than you need a humanoid name. But come on in here first!"

The wolf enteered the inn and people wer moving out of its way. "How about Duce?" Inconsce said to the wolf.

"How about dusche boy!" his friend said as he took the mug out of Inconsce's hand. "ya." Inconsce said "You're right. It sounds too stupid. How about Zen? I used to know a gladiator who used to go by Zen."

"It sounds better than Duce!" The barkeep shouted from across the room as he topped off the jug.

"Okay then! Zen it is!" Inconsce shouted as he took the jug from his friend and sat down as the same table. "Lay down Zen. You're paws are probably killing you."

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Odin on Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:15 pm

Vampire

He turned to the man with an expression of horror flashing across his countenance. “H-…I didn’t even…� And then his lips came pouting out in a facetious display of irritation. “Well, I’m sure you both know what that means. Means I’m going to have to kill you bo-“ A banshee’s scream ripped through the air as a flash of purple and white light filled the abode (or cavern, whatever we decided.) The hundred or so wraiths that had risen to his aid were quick to wither away to their corner in the shadow realm, or wherever those little nasties came from.

When one specific individual saw it fit to infiltrate the interior of the home, he would find a most…interesting sight. The very first image to grace Lanir’s sight would be that of the glint of a single fingernail; a digit was pointing to him from the cover of shadows. After he fell to his knees, and this action being recognized as a sign of subservience and not of some trickery, Lanir would be able to see the rest of the Savior’s form.

It was grotesque; his face looked charred and flesh was burnt brown, near black, all over his body, save for the areas guarded by the cotton of his cloth. He smoked, reeked of cooked meat, and his eyes were the most disturbing hue of red one could imagine.

“I suppose it was my mistake, wasn’t it?� He spoke more to himself than he did to the kneeled one before him; even as he spoke, his visage was restoring itself. “Pride goeth before the fall, as they say; one would think I’d heard that enough to finally heed the advice…oh, no matter.�

He paused for a moment while regarding Lanir.

“I want you to…follow the small group that you saw leave this home. Infiltrate their group, pretend to be their friend or benefactor, whatever it may take. Save their lives, as long as they let you within their group. The red haired one, that’s the one I want. Just keep your eyes on her, don’t let the others fill her head with too much nonsense, and make sure she stays alive. I’ll be along soon enough.�

Eyes, now once more purple, glanced out through the window at the golden rays barely peaking o’er the horizon. “In a day or three. Make sure they cannot trace you back to me…it would make them far too untrusting, and that goes against the entire purpose.�

He remembered the man vaguely, but hardly enough to place a name to the face; he was fully capable of recognizing the signs of service, and used it to his full advantage. Savior stepped back into the shadows, simply disappearing from sight to his person fortress of solitude.

(OOC: Sorry for the kind of rushed post, but I’m getting slightly tired of playing the vampire <_< and confused, too! IM me if you need me again, though, after a few day’s break, I should be raring to go!)

Odin
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:38 pm

Lanir blanched, though it was unnoticeable underneath his scarred, ghost-white skin. That was it. No recognition, no words of comfort, no swearing in. A simple command. An order, to be instantly obeyed. He felt anger running through him, the urge to draw his swords and kill something. The urge to pillage, maim, torture. His dark and twisted soul churned within him, rising through his pale visage in wracking sobs; these ones not of happiness but of pure sorrow. Of a pain borne of a lifetime devoid of meaning, except for this one moment. This one moment where he was discarded as a mere tool.

But he would redeem himself. He would prove his worth as more than a tool. He would show he was worthy of the Savior's praise, of His trust, of His faith. Lanir would show him. He stood, his face stained where his tears rolled down.

"I place my servants in your command, Great One," Lanir said, "And I will go fulfill the role you have given me." He picked up his swords, which had fallen to the ground. They burned his hands where he touched them, the holy blessings instilling them not agreeing with the touch of his hands.

This is your time, he thought to himself. There will be no other chance for this. He looked up at the starry sky. Dawn would come soon; he had to leave.

He set off running, his movements fluid and graceful, travelling through the brush at great speeds. A twisted smile spread across his features as he thought of himself redeemed in the eyes of the Savior. Sitting by his master for eternity, ever the loyal servant.

It would not be long now, his legs carrying him along at a supernatural pace. He knew where they were, his senses picking up their scents, their distinguished feelings. Tears were once again running down his face, as the moon cast ethereal shafts of moonlight spearing the forest floor.

Not long now...

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!