Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Angel's Refuge (IC)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Angel's Refuge (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tathos on Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:12 pm

((Sorry I didn't reply. It was such a dinky and small reply to my post, I kinda skipped it.))
Angel-Chii wrote:Dante quickened in speed. His figure seeming to blur as he caught up with the fleeing demon. Then he suddenly hesitated. Finding himself at a clearing, he motioned with his hand for Delano and Tyro to stop.

"His scent leads here... he's hiding somewhere amongst the trees...the fool..." Dante said, his voice dropped icicles.

"Oh he'll come out, he can't hide forever," Delano said, aiming his open hand to the tree where he felt the demon's presense stronger. The tree blackened and withered, its soul drained by Delano. That squirrel could die if it doesn't escape soon.

Ria turned to the kitchen at hearing Thorn's voice. Seeing what he held in his hand she didn't know what it was either.

Thorn dropped the fruit, spitting the remainder out if his mouth. Glaring up at Ria, he said, "This house is seriously F***ed up."
Sighing, Thorn looked around for the food that Ria was trying to cook and picked it up, still not cooked all the way. It felt a little hot, but he didn't care. He was ravished now, and he really needed something to eat. Taking a large bite, he ran out of the kitchen, in case Ria wanted to take it away again, and started walking to a quiet room.
Thorn walked into a room with many books and shrugged, leaning against a large bookshelf and munching quietly. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Thorn felt a large shock of something his it back. Crying out in pain and acting on instinct, he turned around and punched the bookcase, sending a whole row of books flying against the wall.
Thorn shifted his eyes from left to right, looking for what could have hurt him that bad. After a few minutes of nothing, he relaxed and let his shoulders slump, wiping his nose with his sleeve.
"This place is so weird...But where else do I have to go?"
Looking down, Thorn gazed at nothing, but then his eye caught something. It was a strangely embroidered book, with some words he didn't understand on the cover. Bending over, Thorn picked it up, trying to read the title.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tathos
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:58 am

"How effective is this spell of yours? Do we have to keep him still or will it just find the demon?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tyro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:35 pm

Pyro6957 wrote:- I do not want to control the world. Humans are pathetic beings, no offense Freya. I know I can't kill the four of you, at least not now, if you try to seal me away in the flask again, I will not fight back. But I ask you, do not do it. You can control me all you want, but I need to be out here. Use the seal that Joshua has in his arms, it won't let me go full demon. I do have reason to be outside, the voice in my head made me go angry, He needs to be punished, for what he did to me, to Joshua, to Bella, to everyone he has manipulated so far. No, I'm not being altruistic, I only want to obliterate the demon that kept my mind in the limits, nothing else, I promise. - Casthiel had a hint of sincerity in his voice, no lies, all he spoke was the truth.

---

Joshua quickly followed Melanthe, and then she stood in front of a warlock riding a skeleton horse.

- I wish you no harm demon. I only need a place to stay for a while. Where is the angel that protects this place?

"In there, if you do anything to hurt her I will kill you!" she said, then she continued on her way towards the forest. Soon she found them, in the middle the lawyer's speech. She listened to him speak of wanting to stop someone that had manipulated Joshua and Bella. She figured that he was Casthiel. She let go of Joshua and walked towards Delano.

"None taken," Freya murmured, watching him carefully.

"Nice speech demon, but it doesn't justify what you did to my friend back there," Dante said, his expression unfazed. He shot his hand out and grabbed him by the neck. "I despise you," he hissed, tightening his grip around the human's neck.

"Dante don't do that, you'll also kill the lawyer!" Freya yelled. shoving the book at Delano. She ran towards him and took hold of his hand,tugging him back.

"Stop it!" she yelled.

"Why should I let him live? Weren't your intentions to stop him in the first place?" he asked,loosening his grip a little.

"Yes but, I think what he's saying is true...we have to trust him right guys?" she directed this at Delano and Melanthe.

"I think so," Delano said.

"I think you guys are insane," Melanthe said.

"Only because you have asked me to,I'll let him live, if he tries anything foolish I won't hesitate in killing him," Dante said, releasing the man. He watched him closely,still not trusting him one bit.

"So who is this so called voice you speak of? Another demon?" Dante asked, going along with his story.

Freya let him go, Dante turned to look at her. He raised his hand and brought it to her face, caressing the soft and warm flesh of her cheek. He then let his fingers slip down a few strands of her hair. "I've missed you so," he said, looking into her eyes.

"I never thought so, we still have to find this demon-no-name and stop him before he strikes again," Freya said, wanting to take the attention off her. She looked back at Delano and Melanthe who both agreed.

Tathos wrote:((Sorry I didn't reply. It was such a dinky and small reply to my post, I kinda skipped it.))
Angel-Chii wrote:Dante quickened in speed. His figure seeming to blur as he caught up with the fleeing demon. Then he suddenly hesitated. Finding himself at a clearing, he motioned with his hand for Delano and Tyro to stop.

"His scent leads here... he's hiding somewhere amongst the trees...the fool..." Dante said, his voice dropped icicles.

"Oh he'll come out, he can't hide forever," Delano said, aiming his open hand to the tree where he felt the demon's presense stronger. The tree blackened and withered, its soul drained by Delano. That squirrel could die if it doesn't escape soon.

Ria turned to the kitchen at hearing Thorn's voice. Seeing what he held in his hand she didn't know what it was either.

Thorn dropped the fruit, spitting the remainder out if his mouth. Glaring up at Ria, he said, "This house is seriously F***ed up."
Sighing, Thorn looked around for the food that Ria was trying to cook and picked it up, still not cooked all the way. It felt a little hot, but he didn't care. He was ravished now, and he really needed something to eat. Taking a large bite, he ran out of the kitchen, in case Ria wanted to take it away again, and started walking to a quiet room.
Thorn walked into a room with many books and shrugged, leaning against a large bookshelf and munching quietly. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Thorn felt a large shock of something his it back. Crying out in pain and acting on instinct, he turned around and punched the bookcase, sending a whole row of books flying against the wall.
Thorn shifted his eyes from left to right, looking for what could have hurt him that bad. After a few minutes of nothing, he relaxed and let his shoulders slump, wiping his nose with his sleeve.
"This place is so weird...But where else do I have to go?"
Looking down, Thorn gazed at nothing, but then his eye caught something. It was a strangely embroidered book, with some words he didn't understand on the cover. Bending over, Thorn picked it up, trying to read the title.

Ria trailed after him, walking into the library just as he let out a sudden yell. She watched him attack the book case, destroying it.

"Are you..." Ria edged closer about to ask about his well being when he turned to pick up a book he had knocked to the ground.

She hesitated once reaching him, also she peeked to see what book he held in his hand. The lettering was hard for her to read, she didn't know what it was about. "Do you like to read too?" she asked, dividing her gaze from the book's cover to his face.

Tyro wrote:"How effective is this spell of yours? Do we have to keep him still or will it just find the demon?"

"It doesn't matter, but I think we should use the seal on Joshua's arms...that is,if he agrees," Freya said, looking from Tyro to Joshua. "He wants to help stop Demon-ask-me-no-questions, we are going to trust his word."

"Are you up for it J?" Delano said, settling his gaze on him. "You don't have to, that was his suggestion, their are other alternatives to this situation."

Memories. They live with you forever. Even if you forget them, they never forget you.
Spoiler: show

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyro6957 on Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:04 pm

"In there, if you do anything to hurt her I will kill you!" she said, then she continued on her way towards the forest. Soon she found them, in the middle the lawyer's speech. She listened to him speak of wanting to stop someone that had manipulated Joshua and Bella. She figured that he was Casthiel. She let go of Joshua and walked towards Delano.

- If I wanted to kill her, she would already be dead. - he whispered as the demon ran to the forest

"Nice speech demon, but it doesn't justify what you did to my friend back there," Dante said, his expression unfazed. He shot his hand out and grabbed him by the neck. "I despise you," he hissed, tightening his grip around the human's neck.

- Yes it does, he wanted to stop me.

"Dante don't do that, you'll also kill the lawyer!" Freya yelled. shoving the book at Delano. She ran towards him and took hold of his hand,tugging him back.

"Stop it!" she yelled.

"Why should I let him live? Weren't your intentions to stop him in the first place?" he asked,loosening his grip a little.

"Yes but, I think what he's saying is true...we have to trust him right guys?" she directed this at Delano and Melanthe.

"Only because you have asked me to,I'll let him live, if he tries anything foolish I won't hesitate in killing him," Dante said, releasing the man. He watched him closely,still not trusting him one bit.

"So who is this so called voice you speak of? Another demon?" Dante asked, going along with his story.

- Ask Delano, he knows the story better than I do.

"It doesn't matter, but I think we should use the seal on Joshua's arms...that is,if he agrees," Freya said, looking from Tyro to Joshua. "He wants to help stop Demon-ask-me-no-questions, we are going to trust his word."

"Are you up for it J?" Delano said, settling his gaze on him. "You don't have to, that was his suggestion, their are other alternatives to this situation."

- That was exactly what I meant when I asked you for a spell Freya... We need his help, and if you know any other way to control him, just say. - Joshua said slightly annoyed

Casthiel smiled in the inside, but his neck was a little sore because of the vampire. They didn't know the lawyer was already dead. The mind of the human was weak, and it broke. Very quickly.

- Just a question, before we all start doing a weird wiccan ritual. You do know that it was a group of angels and demons that created that seal when we were born, right? Or did my good twin forget to tell you that?

---

- Angel! Where are you?

The wooden floor turned rot around the mage. Only the angel's magic kept it from breaking apart.

Pyro6957
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:51 pm

Pyro6957 wrote:

- If I wanted to kill her, she would already be dead. - he whispered as the demon ran to the forest

- Yes it does, he wanted to stop me.

"Stop it!" she yelled.

- Ask Delano, he knows the story better than I do.

- That was exactly what I meant when I asked you for a spell Freya... We need his help, and if you know any other way to control him, just say. - Joshua said slightly annoyed

Casthiel smiled in the inside, but his neck was a little sore because of the vampire. They didn't know the lawyer was already dead. The mind of the human was weak, and it broke. Very quickly.

- Just a question, before we all start doing a weird wiccan ritual. You do know that it was a group of angels and demons that created that seal when we were born, right? Or did my good twin forget to tell you that?

---

- Angel! Where are you?

The wooden floor turned rot around the mage. Only the angel's magic kept it from breaking apart.

Dante glanced at Delano.

"I don't know who the demon is either, I just think its another mischievous demon trying to lure him into the dark too," Delano shrugged.

"Well, that is what we're supposed to do, except this demon took a step forwards and targeted an angel," Melanthe muttered.

"Wait, you were created by angels and demons?" Freya asked.

"Does it matter? He's on our side, you're not," Melanthe snapped at Casthiel.

"Yes, my seals are powerful, but I need something to seal him in for good." Freya said, taking the book from Delano, she read the spell over, trying to memorize the words.

"Oh, we can use my flask, I just fixed it," Melanthe said taking it out in her hand. She held it up for the others to see, it glowed as the cracked pieces mended back into place.

"First we have to get him out of the body he's in..." Freya said.

"Duh," said Melanthe, she opened the flask and tipped the top over towards the man, sucking the shadow from him. Once the demon was inside she closed it. "Or instead of just sealing him, we should immediately return him to the Under World, don't you think?" she looked at Delano, then Freya.

"I know that one, and since it's the night of the new moon, it's perfect,"Freya said, snapping the book shut. She settled her gaze on the silver flask in Melanthe's hand and said:

"Oh aging one of grace now hear,
with your guidance, this spell steer,
remove all blocks and hesitation,
and take it to its destination."

The flask glowed and disappeared from Melanthe's hand.

"Where'd it go?" Delano asked, staring at her empty hand.

"To Hell, where else?" Melanthe said, dropping her hand to her side.

"Well then,"Delano said, impressed.

~~~

- Angel! Where are you?

Ria turned around at the voice calling her. She told Thorn to wait there as she darted out of the room to the hall. Laying her hands on the banister she looked down to see a new guest at the door.

"Hello! welcome to the refuge!" she said cheerfully running down the steps to see her new guest.

Approaching him she said, "What is happening to the floor?" she pointed to the rotted wood flooring they stood on.

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyro6957 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:24 pm

Dante glanced at Delano.

"I don't know who the demon is either, I just think its another mischievous demon trying to lure him into the dark too," Delano shrugged.

"Well, that is what we're supposed to do, except this demon took a step forwards and targeted an angel," Melanthe muttered.

- Not sure. But it's probable

---

"Yes, my seals are powerful, but I need something to seal him in for good." Freya said, taking the book from Delano, she read the spell over, trying to memorize the words.

"Oh, we can use my flask, I just fixed it," Melanthe said taking it out in her hand. She held it up for the others to see, it glowed as the cracked pieces mended back into place.

"Duh," said Melanthe, she opened the flask and tipped the top over towards the man, sucking the shadow from him. Once the demon was inside she closed it. "Or instead of just sealing him, we should immediately return him to the Under World, don't you think?" she looked at Delano, then Freya.

"I know that one, and since it's the night of the new moon, it's perfect,"Freya said, snapping the book shut. She settled her gaze on the silver flask in Melanthe's hand and said:

- Oh... Fuck. At least I'm not in the flask again.

Casthiel was in hell for the second time, he had been there once when he was a hybrid.

- This must be easier to escape from.

A swirl of flame spirits and other demons circled him.

- Guys, seriously, I'm not in the mood.

As the demon looks up, he can see the gate. Sealed, but it's a gate. Only one thing stops him from reaching it, the voice that says to go downwards, to the ninth circle.

- I'll go down for now.

Quickly he descends, the flames freezing around him.

---
Ria turned around at the voice calling her. She told Thorn to wait there as she darted out of the room to the hall. Laying her hands on the banister she looked down to see a new guest at the door.

"Hello! welcome to the refuge!" she said cheerfully running down the steps to see her new guest.

Approaching him she said, "What is happening to the floor?" she pointed to the rotted wood flooring they stood on.

- That's actually part of the problem.

Samuel grabs Ria's shoulder with his left hand, while the right one opens a portal with a circular gesture.

- Come. I'll show you.

Pyro6957
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tathos on Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:29 am

Thorn smiled at the child-like innocence he saw on Ria's face. She didn't comment on how he had just broken a bookcase with his fist, but only asked whether he liked reading.
"Ya...I like reading. I've only read a few, but they were good ones."
Looking again at the book he had in his hand, Thorn read the title to himself.
"The Truth of Angels and Demons..." Laughing a little, Thorn felt the title was a little redundant. From the little time he had been at the refuge, he knew that there was nothing truthful about either races; angels or demons.
"This is an odd selection of books you got here, Ria. Where exactly did you find them all?"
Thorn still had the book in his hand, he just let it drop to the side; trying to not be obvious that he didn't want to read it infront of her.

Tathos
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:53 pm

Pyro6957 wrote:
Dante glanced at Delano.

- Not sure. But it's probable

---

- Oh... Fuck. At least I'm not in the flask again.

Casthiel was in hell for the second time, he had been there once when he was a hybrid.

- This must be easier to escape from.

A swirl of flame spirits and other demons circled him.

- Guys, seriously, I'm not in the mood.

As the demon looks up, he can see the gate. Sealed, but it's a gate. Only one thing stops him from reaching it, the voice that says to go downwards, to the ninth circle.

- I'll go down for now.

Quickly he descends, the flames freezing around him.

---

- That's actually part of the problem.

Samuel grabs Ria's shoulder with his left hand, while the right one opens a portal with a circular gesture.

- Come. I'll show you.

Ria glanced up at him as he touched her shoulder. "You will show me?" she asked, her head fell into a curious tilt, her eyes settled on the glowing orb in his hand. "Do we have to leave far?" she asked, not wanting to. The thought of Thorn falling asleep on the floor again scared her. What if she wasn't there to help him?

She shook her head at that idea, "What is that?" she pointed at the ball floating in his hand. Then looked back up at him.

~~

"Hey what if he escapes Hell, then what?" Freya asked as she followed the group back towards the refuge.

"We kill him, that's as simple as it can get," Melanthe answered.

"Why didn't you guys just kill him in the first place like I've suggested?" Dante asked, leading the way.

"We like to give second chances," Delano replied calmly.

A woman ran towards them yelling loudly, "Please help me, my daughter has gone ill!" she screeched, haulting to a stop before them.

"Your daughter?" Delano asked, looking at her.

She nodded, looking like a bobble-head doll, her eyes were wide and frightful, she pointed west. "Please some one help me," she said.

"Alright, 'c mon Averoff, we got work to do, Dante take the rest of them to the refuge, we'll meet you back there," Delano said as he started to follow the lady.

"And who are you to give me orders demon?" Dante said, giving him a knowing look.

Delano hesitated, looked back and said, "Please, Dante, I need you to cooperate with me, I don't want anyone else to get caught up in this mess, don't you agree?"

"He's got a point," Freya muttered, glaring at him.

"So we can agree on that," Dante said, turning he walked on. "Let's go, unless you choose to stay," Dante said.

"I'll see you guys later, I've had enough supernatural-fun for one night," Freya said retreating after him.

"You should go too Joshua, this might be another berserk demon or something worse," Delano told him, noticing him still there.

"Please hurry, I don't know if she'll live much longer," the lady said, grabbing Delano and Melanthe's attention again.

"Just go with them J, we'll return soon," Melanthe said, winking playfully at him. She even surprized herself, she wasn't being nasty with him anymore. "And cheer up kid, it's no fun picking on you when you're not in the mood, later!" she disappeared in a blur of black, swiftly trailing after Delano who was far ahead of her.

"Here she is, Lora was fine this morning, but then she fell ill," the lady said, directing them towards the room in the small, cramped house just outside the forest's massive edge. By the looks of all the dust in the air, and the slowly rotting place, Delano could tell that this family was dreadfully poor.

"This place reeks of a...demon...and a hint of mortal blood," Melanthe said apon entering the house. She took a moment to scan the place and saw things that normal eyes could not see. Like the mist of the demon that was here prior to their entrance. It's essence lingered in the air like a huge puff of smoke. She found it a little difficult to breath through all the "bad" air.

"My...my sister..." a frail and weak voice wailed from somewhere in the room.

Delano followed the scent of her blood, he found her hiding in the closet, the body of the slashed up little five-year-old in her arms.

Melanthe edged up behind him and saw this. "A demon's doing," she said.

"What happened to Sasha?" the lady cried out, falling to her knees, she gripped at the blanket the child assumably possesed and burst into tears.

Delano glanced back at Melanthe, then at the wailing woman on the floor. "Has this happened before?" he asked.

She gave him a meek nod, before burying her face into the faded pink blanket.

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyro6957 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:33 am

Casthiel's "fall" ended abruptly. The ice that one replaced the flames was gone. There was... Nothing. Absolutely nothing around him.

- Damn it. Where are you?

I know the backdoor that lets leave this place[i]

- I know this voice... - of course he did, the voice tormented both Casthiel and Joshua - I shall vanquish you forever!

[i]Now, now... Calm down. Do you want to do that or kill Melanthe and that stinky vampire?

- Hm. Interesting choice...

---

Joshua was slightly annoyed about exorcising Casthiel.

"We would keep him around while he was useful, but no... Damn demons, damn humans, why can't they think strategically?"

- I'll go to the refuge in a while. Just need to do something.

He orbs into a forest in another country, by the language some people in the paths spoke, he apparently orbed to Portugal.

- Where is the angel now?

---

- Ria, little angel. It's your choice to go with me or stay. Choose quickly, vampires are not really fond of me.

Pyro6957
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:18 pm

Pyro6957 wrote:Casthiel's "fall" ended abruptly. The ice that one replaced the flames was gone. There was... Nothing. Absolutely nothing around him.

- Damn it. Where are you?

I know the backdoor that lets leave this place[i]

- I know this voice... - of course he did, the voice tormented both Casthiel and Joshua - I shall vanquish you forever!

[i]Now, now... Calm down. Do you want to do that or kill Melanthe and that stinky vampire?

- Hm. Interesting choice...

---

Joshua was slightly annoyed about exorcising Casthiel.

"We would keep him around while he was useful, but no... Damn demons, damn humans, why can't they think strategically?"

- I'll go to the refuge in a while. Just need to do something.

He orbs into a forest in another country, by the language some people in the paths spoke, he apparently orbed to Portugal.

- Where is the angel now?

---

- Ria, little angel. It's your choice to go with me or stay. Choose quickly, vampires are not really fond of me.

~~

"Okay, I will go with you, but I will come back here," Ria replied, giving him her serious look. The one Delano always gave her when he meant what he said.

~~

"So why did you go to that place?" Dante asked as he advanced towards the small humble refuge.

"Ria promised to help me, only people who need help or want something can see the place, she told me that..." Freya answered as they both reached the door.

The front door opened and Freya came in, Dante hesitated at the door, an invisible barrier kept him from entering further.

"Hey Ria, can you invite him in, he's a friend," Freya said, as she walked into the refuge.

"Come in," Ria said, breaking her gaze from him to Dante who casually walked in.

Dante closed the door behind him and took a second to scan about his surroundings. He could have sworn that the place was smaller outside. He returned his gaze at the angel and saw Samuel.

Taking another second to look at him, then at Ria, he could see something was up with the two.

"Who is he Ria?" Freya asked, noticing him as well.

"He told me that he wanted to show me something," Ria explained lightly.

"And you don't know him," Freya assumed, already knowing the answer. Looking at Samuel she thought, 'The weirdos just get weirder.'

Ria shook her head no.

"What do you seek here Samuel? Especially with the angel?" Dante asked, eyeing the rotted flooring beneath the dark mage's feet. He felt the cloud of energies that accompanies the dark magical-being when it enters the mortal world. His instincts told him that this had nothing to do with getting help, like Freya mentioned before. This mage wanted something, and with the orb in his hand, his intentions might prove it.

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyro6957 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:22 pm

- A bat that didn't try to kill me? Hm, that is weird. And little witch, I'm the weirdest weirdo you'll ever know.

The orb disappeared and he released Ria's shoulder.

- Vampire, I don't wish any harm to any of you. - his face approaches Dante's, the smell of a rotten flesh spread quickly as he removed his mask to reveal a decaying jaw - But your race once crossed my path, you don't want that happen again. - Samuel puts the mask back on - What I want to show the angel, is the vast number of consequences your actions will have. - the undead stops speaking for a while, apparently thinking about something - Like having Casthiel meet his tormentor! Why couldn't you just seal him in a soulless body? You just couldn't think straight, could you?! - a rage built inside of him - Now he has other plans! Like killing all of you! You demons are supposed to think in the long term! That's why I helped you!

---

Joshua stood on a hill, staring at something.

- God damn it.

A corpse of an angel lied in front of him.

- Someone got here first.

Pyro6957
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:18 pm

Pyro6957 wrote:- A bat that didn't try to kill me? Hm, that is weird. And little witch, I'm the weirdest weirdo you'll ever know.

The orb disappeared and he released Ria's shoulder.

- Vampire, I don't wish any harm to any of you. - his face approaches Dante's, the smell of a rotten flesh spread quickly as he removed his mask to reveal a decaying jaw - But your race once crossed my path, you don't want that happen again. - Samuel puts the mask back on - What I want to show the angel, is the vast number of consequences your actions will have. - the undead stops speaking for a while, apparently thinking about something - Like having Casthiel meet his tormentor! Why couldn't you just seal him in a soulless body? You just couldn't think straight, could you?! - a rage built inside of him - Now he has other plans! Like killing all of you! You demons are supposed to think in the long term! That's why I helped you!

---

Joshua stood on a hill, staring at something.

- God damn it.

A corpse of an angel lied in front of him.

- Someone got here first.

~~

Ria blinked lightly, looking from Samuel to Dante who didn't look too happy. She really didn't know what was going on and well, it didn't bother her much.

"Okay we did not have to see that," Freya said looking away from him as he showed off his rotten face. She felt like puking, but pushed that away and did her best to refocus on what was important.

Dante was unperturbed at this. He could care less if another Vampire had crossed his path, he only knew that if Samuel started getting funny, he'd just finish the job the other vampire never finished. "A mind reader and a Seer, wow it just can't get any better that this," Dante said with a little shake of his head. A small chuckle escaped his lips as he half listened to the undead man speak.

Freya gasped at hearing his plan, "You were going to show Ria all that? You're funny," she said, staring at him with unbelief. "She'd never understand any of it, the only thing you'd accomplish is scaring the bejeezus out of her, it's a good thing we got here in time to prevent that."

"What's wrong Freya, show me what?" Ria asked, still having no clue on what's going on. She looked from Dante to Samuel, to Freya.

"Oh, it's nothing Ri, just go check up on Thorn, make sure he doesn't break anything," she muttered, wanting to keep her out of it all.

Ria nodded and left, doing as told.

"If that happens, I'm sure the two demons will find a way to solve that problem, they're the ones who wouldn't let me kill the thing while it was weak..." Dante said, settling his ruby eyes back on Samuel. "Tell me this mage, why the samaritan act? Why do you want to help them so much?"

Freya divided her gaze from him to Samuel, curious to hear his answer.

~~~~~

"I saw this in a dream, and when I woke up, I found my sister dead on the floor," Lora said, pointing at the spot where she found her.

"You saw this happening in your dreams?" Delano asked, staring at the spot, then at her.

The girl nodded and detatched herself from her dead sister, tears still rolled down her cheeks.

Melanthe draped a blanket over her shoulders. "Probably a premonition, I don't think she has the sight," she said, keeping the sadness she felt off her face. She wanted to tell the girl that all would be fine, but then that'd be a lie. For she wasn't so sure herself if they'd catch the demon and destoy it. After all, they didn't kill the other, they gave him a chance and let him live in Hell. Now she regrets it, seeing how that vision the Seer told her about would soon come to pass.

Delano gathered up the wailing woman in his arms and turned to face her with sullen, yet determined look on his face. "We can't leave them here alone, the demon might come back again," he told her, reading her like a book. He knew she wasn't happy at all by this, just by the look in her eyes.

Melanthe nodded agreeing, "Let's take them to the refuge," she took Lora's hand and they left the place together in silence...

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyro6957 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:41 pm

Dante was unperturbed at this. He could care less if another Vampire had crossed his path, he only knew that if Samuel started getting funny, he'd just finish the job the other vampire never finished. "A mind reader and a Seer, wow it just can't get any better that this," Dante said with a little shake of his head. A small chuckle escaped his lips as he half listened to the undead man speak.

- I'm not a seer, I'm just a lynch that drinks tea with the Reaper. And no, it was not one vampire.

"The vampire is perturbing all this. Where are the demons?"

Freya gasped at hearing his plan, "You were going to show Ria all that? You're funny," she said, staring at him with unbelief. "She'd never understand any of it, the only thing you'd accomplish is scaring the bejeezus out of her, it's a good thing we got here in time to prevent that."

- Hm. My source was wrong then.

"If that happens, I'm sure the two demons will find a way to solve that problem, they're the ones who wouldn't let me kill the thing while it was weak..." Dante said, settling his ruby eyes back on Samuel. "Tell me this mage, why the samaritan act? Why do you want to help them so much?"

- Oh, no. Not this time. 'Cause when he attacks you stinky bat, he will have my help. This isn't really a Samaritan act, I started a project some years ago, wanted to check it didn't go wrong. Apparently, it already has.

Samuel looked a lot calmer now. Although Dante started to get on his nerves.

---

- I'm out... I'm out damn it!

Casthiel flew over a city, looking for a host.

- He told me to come here, but where the hell is my new body? I can't sen... - what seemed his heart started beating harder - I can sense her. Heh, funny times now.

The shadow descends at the speed of sound against a 16 year old witch. Her soul and mind were kept alive, to cover his identity.

- This is going to be even funnier.

---

Joshua orbed back to the forest near the refuge.

"He knew the answers... He knew it all...

As he approaches the house, Samuel's presence strikes him.

"What the fuck?"

Barely breathing, the angel sits on a rock.

"Freya is there, the vampire is there, they're fine."

Tiny eyes surround Joshua.

"Come on... Not now.

Pyro6957
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:08 pm

- I'm not a seer, I'm just a lynch that drinks tea with the Reaper. And no, it was not one vampire.

Dante glanced back at him, now a little perplexed. "You clearly stated that you were going to show Ria the future. If you knew the future, or see it then isn't that what they call a person who has the "sight"? " he asked, not really caring but wanting to get the facts straight. He ignored the rest of what he said, and turned to look at Freya.

- Hm. My source was wrong then.

"No shit sherlock, just what are you trying to get at?" Freya snapped, not liking where this was going. She could feel something strange and scary coming off of him. An odd feeling she overlooked as nerves, she was really on a roll today.

Dante picked up on that, even though she didn't show it on her face, he could see how tense she was by the stiff set of her neck and shoulders. That wasn't something he liked to see on his beloved.

- Oh, no. Not this time. 'Cause when he attacks you stinky bat, he will have my help. This isn't really a Samaritan act, I started a project some years ago, wanted to check it didn't go wrong. Apparently, it already has.

Samuel looked a lot calmer now. Although Dante started to get on his nerves.

Dante glanced back at Samuel as he started to babble more crap. Then it got interesting.

"Oh, so you're parting sides with the foolish demon huh? figures," he said, raising a dark brow. "And for your info, I'm not a stinky bat you vile decayed corpse, I've never became one. And another insult from you and you won't be able to help him 'cause you'll be eating dirt...six-feet under," he growled, not liking his attitude.

Freya felt the tension rising in the air and felt uncomfortable. She especially didn't want to be standing in the middle of a future battlefield. So she stepped closer to Dante and tugged at the sleeve of his shirt. "Don't antagonize him, this isn't the place to be fighting..." she hissed, keeping her eyes on Samuel. She was a real peace maker, she never found fighting a way to solve problems.

He felt her touch and relaxed at that, her statement was correct, this wasn't what he had signed up for.

"I'm in no mood to fight anyone, I'm just making it clear for him." Dante said, he wasn't in the lease intimidated by the mage what so ever. "If you don't watch your big mouth, then there will be a problem," he directed this at Samuel, who seemed to not know his place.

~~~~

"He's back Averoff, but I lost him again," Delano said, jumping from the trees. He landed at a clearing, the refuge was about a few feet away.

"The cowards is probably hiding in a mortals body somewhere, in any case...we'll have to kill him." she muttured, not looking at him.

"It's only what he deserves for being a stubborn ass, we tried to give him a chance," Delano said, noticing her mood change.

Joshua orbed back to the forest near the refuge.

"He knew the answers... He knew it all...

As he approaches the house, Samuel's presence strikes him.

"What the fuck?"

Barely breathing, the angel sits on a rock.

"Freya is there, the vampire is there, they're fine."

Tiny eyes surround Joshua.

"Come on... Not now.

Delano sensed the angel and turned his gaze to see him not to far from where they stood. He also saw the tiny eyes. Placing the woman on her feet, he quietly told Melanthe to take them into the refuge while he accompanied Joshua.

Melanthe didn't argue and did as told, ushering the humans towards the cabin she left saying, "Take care of yourself."

Delano whispered a thanks and left in a flash of black, pausing a little behind Joshua.

"He's back, we're gonna have to kill him if he starts destroying again," he muttered to him, eyes flashing at the scene about them. "Are these other demonic creatures or something?" he asked, quietly, referring to the weird eyes watching them...

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyro6957 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:33 pm

Dante glanced back at him, now a little perplexed. "You clearly stated that you were going to show Ria the future. If you knew the future, or see it then isn't that what they call a person who has the "sight"? " he asked, not really caring but wanting to get the facts straight. He ignored the rest of what he said, and turned to look at Freya.

- So I guess that I'm a temporary seer.

Dante glanced back at Samuel as he started to babble more crap. Then it got interesting.

"Oh, so you're parting sides with the foolish demon huh? figures," he said, raising a dark brow. "And for your info, I'm not a stinky bat you vile decayed corpse, I've never became one. And another insult from you and you won't be able to help him 'cause you'll be eating dirt...six-feet under," he growled, not liking his attitude.

Freya felt the tension rising in the air and felt uncomfortable. She especially didn't want to be standing in the middle of a future battlefield. So she stepped closer to Dante and tugged at the sleeve of his shirt. "Don't antagonize him, this isn't the place to be fighting..." she hissed, keeping her eyes on Samuel. She was a real peace maker, she never found fighting a way to solve problems.

He felt her touch and relaxed at that, her statement was correct, this wasn't what he had signed up for.

"I'm in no mood to fight anyone, I'm just making it clear for him." Dante said, he wasn't in the lease intimidated by the mage what so ever. "If you don't watch your big mouth, then there will be a problem," he directed this at Samuel, who seemed to not know his place.

- Yes and no. I'm siding with the two parts of the hybrid. If I have to choose... Well, we'll see. - hearing Dante's threat, Samuel's jaw "smiled" - I've already been six feet under, how do you think I'm an undead? - raising his voice a little in the word undead, joking as if the vampire was as an old friend - I shall not fight. Anger and insults are not a good enough reason.

As Samuel approaches the door, he glances at Freya and Dante.

- Looks like I was wrong about you. I thought you vampires were all selfish, apparently you are not. Funny.

Leaving the house, he summons another horse-like skeleton to mount.

- To the forest then.

---

Delano sensed the angel and turned his gaze to see him not to far from where they stood. He also saw the tiny eyes. Placing the woman on her feet, he quietly told Melanthe to take them into the refuge while he accompanied Joshua.

Melanthe didn't argue and did as told, ushering the humans towards the cabin she left saying, "Take care of yourself."

Delano whispered a thanks and left in a flash of black, pausing a little behind Joshua.

"He's back, we're gonna have to kill him if he starts destroying again," he muttered to him, eyes flashing at the scene about them. "Are these other demonic creatures or something?" he asked, quietly, referring to the weird eyes watching them...

- Oh. I thought so. I found a dead angel some minutes ago, not here, in another country. And he knew about why I was conceived. Why me and Casthiel were conceived. - noticing the question about the eyes - Oh, those things? Don't really know.

A galloping sound runs through the forest. Samuel approached them.

- Seriously? There are goblins here? - he asks to Delano - Oh by the way, good work on making Casthiel want to kill you all.

Pyro6957
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:47 pm

- So I guess that I'm a temporary seer.

"I guess so," Freya mumbled, wondering when the awkwardness of all of this would end.

- Yes and no. I'm siding with the two parts of the hybrid. If I have to choose... Well, we'll see. - hearing Dante's threat, Samuel's jaw "smiled" - I've already been six feet under, how do you think I'm an undead? - raising his voice little in the word undead, joking as if the vampire was as an old friend - I shall not fight. Anger and insults are not a good enough reason.

As Samuel approaches the door, he glances at Freya and Dante.

- Looks like I was wrong about you. I thought you vampires were all selfish, apparently you are not. Funny.

Leaving the house, he summons another horse-like skeleton to mount.

- To the forest then.

Dante frowned at the smiling "jaw" it was weird. "He doesn't know his place, guess we'll have a little chat about that the next time we meet, pal," Dante muttered, watching the dead thing leave.

"He's wrong, Dante, you're not like other Vampires...you're different...and that's a good thing," Freya said, looking up at him with a small weary smile.

"He's a psychotic idiot with a freaky sense of humor." Dante said, taking her hand, he lead her towards the steps, then the door swung open and Melanthe appeared with two females along.

"New guests?" he asked, catching her gaze.

Melanthe slammed the door shut behind her and continued into the house, directing the girl and her mother to the living room. "Where's Ria?" she asked, finally looking up at him.

"He's back? I told you he was better dead," Dante said, guessing right.

"Oh no, this is not good, the demon escaped hell?" Freya asked, whirling around to look at her.

"Yeah, and he's still hiding, I'm impressed that he got to escape so easily..." Melanthe retorted not happy.

- Oh. I thought so. I found a dead angel some minutes ago, not here, in another country. And he knew about why I was conceived. Why me and Casthiel were conceived. - noticing the question about the eyes - Oh, those things? Don't really know.

A galloping sound runs through the forest. Samuel approached them.

- Seriously? There are goblins here? - he asks to Delano - Oh by the way, good work on making Casthiel want to kill you all.

"I dunno, they usually don't wander over this part of the forest," Delano answered shrugging. He couldn't help but laugh at the end of his statement, "Oh Cast won't do that, I can assure you."

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyro6957 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:04 pm

- Don't really care what they are. - with a movement of his finger the little creatures burned to death - Wow... They were imps after all. And tell your other demon friend that Casthiel met his great tormentor, and instead of killing him, they allied. That's why he is already out. He has some friends in the Ninth Circle. And Joshua - the angel raised his head - if you two fight, I'll be on your side. Just don't tell that to the vampire, I want to hurt him first.

Samuel leaves without saying another word.

"All going accord to plan"

---

- So... Are we going to go back or not? - he asks while getting up

---

- This body is good... - Casthiel was in front of a mirror, naked, playing with his newly acquired breasts.

The witch lived in the city, in a decent apartment only for one person. Her room was filled with books and other stuff that could be needed.

- Now... Where is that damn spell? - she ((yes, for now Casthiel is a she)) searched the books with the tip of her finger .

Pyro6957
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:35 pm

- Don't really care what they are. - with a movement of his finger the little creatures burned to death - Wow... They were imps after all. And tell your other demon friend that Casthiel met his great tormentor, and instead of killing him, they allied. That's why he is already out. He has some friends in the Ninth Circle. And Joshua - the angel raised his head - if you two fight, I'll be on your side. Just don't tell that to the vampire, I want to hurt him first.

"I'm glad to hear that," Delano replied, not questioning his disliking towards Dante. "Now we have a better chance at beating Demon-No-Name and Casthiel-Tormentor. Your purity can destroy them in a matter of seconds, you're a very powerful angel J, almost as powerful as Ria in the pure department," Delano said, adding a little smile at the end of his statement to lighten the mood. He wondered what the Ninth circle was so he asked him of this.

"Is that like a cult or something?" he asked, raking his brain to find nothing he could remember of that. He just never heard of it.

- So... Are we going to go back or not? - he asks while getting up

"Of course, I was waiting for you 'c mon," Delano said, starting to head back towards the refuge eager to get inside too. The snow was starting to pick up, he could sense a storm coming soon.

~~

"We should prepare for him, just in case," Freya said, coming down the steps. Dante followed after her and nodded agreeing.

"Your book, are there others like it?" Melanthe said, reaching for the closed heavy book sitting on the coffee table.

At her touch the book charged a small electric shock at her and slid away out of reach.

"It rejects me, how strange," Melanthe murmured, bringing her hand back.

"No, I'm the only witch who has it. The book has been passed down from generation to generation and it rejects you because you're a demon. I'm a White Witch of Wizard, only I can use it. It has a very protective spell on it that keeps invaders out," Freya explained as she retrieved the book from the table. Taking a seat on the sofa she opened the book. "Now, what kind of demon is Casthiel? When I find him here it will give me a bunch of spells that can be used to kill him," she said, as she started to thumb through the pages. She found the section of the book with a list of demons and their appearance. Since there were so many, the pics were like icons.

Melanthe shrugged,"I don't really know that, I've never seen his true form, nor do I know his true name. Demons don't give that info because it can be used against them," she sat besides her and flickered a glance at the mother and child. "Do you know what your demon looked like?" she asked.

Lora nodded meekly, "He was big, had a weird low voice and huge yellow claws. His skin looked red and his eyes glowed a weird yellow color," she described as best as she could remember.

"Probably a blood demon, not like a vampire but worst, could be," Freya said as she searched the book for that kind of demon....

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyro6957 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:29 pm

((I suppose the Ninth Circle question is directed towards Samuel before he leaves))

- Hell is divided in nine circles, the Ninth Circle is a complete void where the most powerful demons exist. How come you didn't know that? - Samuel said as he left the forest

---

Joshua starts walking towards the refuge.

- It won't be that easy. His power isn't sealed, while mine is. - his arms still had a strong blue light coming from the tattoos - Besides, what do we know about his abilities? Or on how to actually kill him?

Doubts sprung in Joshua's head, he doesn't want to kill his "brother", yet it's something that needs to be done.

---

Casthiel put some clothes on.

"Oh, good... I got a nerd." - she though while looking at the mirror

The demon leaves the apartment, going to a shop nearby.

"You've got to be kidding me... These guys actually exist?"

She stood at the door of a mysticism store, with the cliched sign and roots at the window.

Pyro6957
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:24 am

Pyro6957 wrote:((I suppose the Ninth Circle question is directed towards Samuel before he leaves))

- Hell is divided in nine circles, the Ninth Circle is a complete void where the most powerful demons exist. How come you didn't know that? - Samuel said as he left the forest

---

Joshua starts walking towards the refuge.

- It won't be that easy. His power isn't sealed, while mine is. - his arms still had a strong blue light coming from the tattoos - Besides, what do we know about his abilities? Or on how to actually kill him?

Doubts sprung in Joshua's head, he doesn't want to kill his "brother", yet it's something that needs to be done.

---

Casthiel put some clothes on.

"Oh, good... I got a nerd." - she though while looking at the mirror

The demon leaves the apartment, going to a shop nearby.

"You've got to be kidding me... These guys actually exist?"

She stood at the door of a mysticism store, with the cliched sign and roots at the window.

~~~~~~

Delano nodded listening to what Joshua said.

"Well we can't kill the demon exactly, just the vessel he's used to enter the mortal world. The only way he'd be able to come back on his own is if someone called him by his real name (if any) and he'd be beneath the person's control. All we have to do really, is destroy the victim he's nestled his cowardly ass into," Delano told him as they neared the refuge.

Once inside they walked towards the living room where Melanthe and Freya sat, looking through the Book of Shadows and another book with demons on it.

"We can't kill Casthiel, just banish him off again," Melanthe said, catching Delano's gaze.

He walked in and hesitated once reaching within hailing distance. "I know, I just hope he hasn't done anything drastic yet, I could feel his energy, but since he's within someone's corpse, it's a bit faint...and familiar..." Delano said, looking out the window. Snow fell like tiny little feathers from the night sky. At least there were no cold winds blowing.

"How so?" Freya asked, looking up at him.

He turned to settle his eye on her, something clicked in his mind, "almost magical," he said, picking up on that power as well.

"A Mage?" she asked, "or a Witch...Warlock?"

He pondered for a moment, "The power isn't strong, not like yours, it could be just a mage. And if I'm not correct, possibly...female, the powers differentiate between the two..."

"That's so sick, you think his victim could be a female mage?" Melanthe asked.

Delano shrugged, "I could be wrong,living a few hundred years on Earth could do things to you, he might be in a Wizards body for all I know, I just sense it."

Melanthe nodded, thinking all this over, "He could use the power within this "magical" being and try to attack us with that...clever," she murmured with a sly grin.

"Those are all good clues guys, we should be on the look out," Freya said.

"I'll patrol, I've been doing it forever so it's no big deal," Delano said, retreating from his spot at the windows.

"Where will you go?" Freya asked watching him leave.

"Outside, I'll watch from the roof, you guys stay on guard," he said, then flickered a glance at Joshua, "You don't try anything funny, like convincing Averoff to seal the demon in you again, we're not going back to point A, and since point B was a fail, we're heading for point C now, kay?" with that as his final words he left the refuge and flew up to the roof. Sitting in the snow, he ignored the coldness that soaked the long hem of his jacket and peered up at the dark sky. Looking up at the waxing crescent moon, a sigh escaped his lips. "Will this ever end?" he whispered to the moon, hoping that this would be over soon.

"So we're up against a mage huh, this could be interesting," Melanthe said.

"I guess... the problem with most witches or wizards is that they rely too much on one venue.Magic," Freya said, flipping a page. Her eyes quickly scanned the info there, it was just a list of a bunch of protecting spells. There was even one about an escape potion. She was thinking of making it. One could never be too careful.

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!