Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Elven Sun *not accepting*

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Elven Sun *not accepting*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carerra on Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:13 am

Hijouni kissed her lightly, and she returned it. He quite enjoyed it, but yet he wanted more.
He noticed the way she was pinned between him and the table, and he contemplated a few risque things. "No, thats not my thought" he said, "this is". He sat her on the table, putting his hands on either side of her legs, kissing her.
]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Carerra
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:19 am

Phoenix was a bit shocked when she was put on the table, but it only lasted a minute before his hands touched her legs and he was kissing her. Then she forgot it all. She held onto his shoulders as she returned the kiss. That was definitely not what she was thinking, but it opened a whole new world of thoughts for her. She pressed both legs on either side of his hips as she kissed him, knowing that they couldn't go much further. However, her mind and her body weren't in sync. They would get to dinner when they got to it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carerra on Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:30 am

Hijouni simply kissed deeper. She was beautiful, and he couldn't help but want her.
As she kissed him, she held onto his shoulders,and he liked her touch. Her legs pressed on either side of his hips, he moved one hand onto her thigh and the other around her waist, kissing her again. It was quite a romantic enjoyable scene what with them being surrounded by flowers.

Carerra
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:39 am

Phoenix couldn't believe that she had never thought of the green house as a place for something like this, but really was the most romantic place. She kissed him back the same way that he was kissing her, and she was sure that she was in heaven. If it came down to it, she would rather stay in his strong ars, kissing him, than do just about anything. She couldn't believe her luck in finding him. But now that she had, she didn't know if she'd ever be able to let him go.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carerra on Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:45 am

Rihatsu was laughing to himself inwardly. He never expected to find himself in a situation like this, and the dumb luck of it all was that he never intended for it to happen. He was just glad that she was staying with him, considering the circumstances under which they met. He was never one to count his blessings but he was grateful for this one. He began to kiss her neck, trailing down and over to her shoulder, placing his hand under her knee lifting his leg up slightly.

Carerra
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:53 am

Phoenix smiled as he lifted her knee, her head tilted to the side. She knew that if she ever found Ananeko in this situation, she would be tempted to kill someone, but Phoenix was old enough to know what she was doing, though her mind was currently not in working order. But if there was anyone that she trusted when her mind was no longer working it was Hijouni. She hadn't expected to get to this point, but she had expected a little bit of kissing when they went into the greenhouse. This was just a bonus.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carerra on Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:08 am

Hijouni kissed her neck more, though it was interesting she'd permitted him.
He wouldn't have thought that she would do this, but then again she was a adult, so she could make her own decisions. Maybe the thought it time for a change, which worked for him completely. He moved his hands to her hips, breaking away from her neck kissing her. "What a greeting" he said laughing.

Carerra
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:15 am

Phoenix laughed softly, giving him a soft kiss. "Like your greeting?" She asked him, her arms around his neck. "You will just have to come by more often. Get more 'hellos' like this." She told him, looking back at the door of the greenhouse that led to the shop. "I suppose we should go back." she said. "I'm sure that William is here by now, and they will be hungry." She sighed, giving him another kiss. She really didn't want to get up and go inside, but she knew that they would have to.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carerra on Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:31 am

She kissed him softly"Liked it? Understatement" He held her, saying "In that case, I just might have to drop by here every other day" She turned her head to the doorway, out of the greenhouse and back into the house. She did have dinner cooking. "Yeah we should, they probably are wondering about our whereabouts. She kissed him one last time. "I guess we have to go back don't we?"

Carerra
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:37 am

Phoenix smiled. "You can come over every day if you'd like." She told him. Then, she nodded. "I think that Ananeko will guess what we are doing, but I was the one to invite William over, so I should be there to entertain. Though I think that Ana can do a pretty good job.." She sighed. "And I'm comfortable..." She teased, smiling at him before sliding down off the table and moving slowly to get around to the house. "How long has it been since you've had some really good home cooked food?" She asked, turning to him.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carerra on Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:34 pm

"I think I'll be over here more often then" he said happily. "Probably, heheh, she'll inevitably make some sort of joke about it, and she's probably entertaining William herself no doubt"
"I am too, I wish we could stay here" She got off the table and they started the walk toward the house grudgingly, not that they didn't like it, they just liked the greenhouse more.
"It's been a very very long time"

Carerra
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:45 pm

Phoenix reached for his hand, opening the door. "Well, you are in luck. I'm a wonderful cook. You can help me finish it off." She told him, walking through the shop to the house's back door.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:07 pm

William listened as Ananeko told him he wasn't a monster but he knew what he was and how he was slowly losing himself to it but he would never tell her. He felt bad that he didn't tell her what was happening to him but he just wanted to enjoy as much time with her as he could before it happened. He wouldn't worry her with it for she was happy with him and he was happy with her he just wished it could stay like that forever. "Such kind words are wasted on me Ananeko, You are the kindest person I have ever met." He said as he looked in to her blue eyes as she teased him about eating raw meat. A smile appeared on his face "I wouldn't want you to worry about me." William said with a smile as he leaned in to kiss her. His black lips getting closer and closer to hers he could smell the perfume and it intoxicated him as he could feel her warm breath on his lips as he closed his eyes and kissed her.
Last edited by Big Boss on Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Big Boss
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carerra on Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:12 pm

Hijouni took her hand as she opened the door. "Really? I think I'm going to enjoy this a lot" They walked out of the greenhouse, through their flower shop and up to the houses back door, as he waited for her to open it, he wondered what had been going on in their absence.

Carerra
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:34 pm

Phoenix opened the door to the house and looked inside, freezing. "Wow." She said in a quiet voice, backing up to give the privacy. "Maybe we should go back into the greenhouse." She said with a soft laugh. "Or we can stay in the shop." She suggested.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:43 pm

Ananeko smiled at him, rather he thought of him self as a monster or not she loved him and that's all that mattered. She heard her sister open and then close the door, she knew her sister had saw them but she didn't care, it couldn't possibly be as worse as what they did in the greenhouse. She blushed though has his face came closer, it wasn't her first, but it was just as amazing, she pulled him closer closing her eyes enjoying every spark that the kiss sent flying through her body. wen his lips touched her's it was as if time stopped.
ImageImageImageImageImage

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carerra on Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:07 pm

Hijouni grinned, looking in quickly and stepping back. "Well, it looks like we aren't the only ones who umm..yeah" he chuckled. "I am all for going back to the greenhouse though, or the shop"

Carerra
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:09 pm

William had never kissed a women before the feelings he was feeling where all new to him he had no idea what was going on. It's like he was losing himself in her he cold feel the loneliness slowly start to drift away and he was replaced with something new love. No more did he feel like he was alone anymore he had finally found what he had lost so long ago, a family. Williams head spun as she kissed him deeply and held him tighter he then held her tighter in his arms as he pulled away from her for a sec as he looked in to her eyes again. "Thank you." He whispered and then hugged her again.

Big Boss
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:10 pm

Phoenix smiled and led him to the desk in the shop, before jumping up on it, facing him. "Ananeko will come out for us when she is done and ready to eat." She said, reaching out for him. "So, what do you want to do while we wait?" She asked.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:36 pm

Ananeko smiled and nodded "Anytime, but I think that we should join my sister outside, she's probably ready to either do two things, yell at me for not help, or yell at me for being late" she giggled and grabbed his hand slightly and pulled him along with her outside. "Hey...be fore either if you say anything....I have one word...greenhouse"

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!