Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cyrodiil`s Stories

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Wed May 02, 2007 11:26 am

He gritted his teeth as he felt his stomach churn.
"Poison??? You SCUM!" at this he slammed his empty glass down.
He figeted about in his place.
"What do you want?Gold? I have plenty" he snarled almost animal like at this pitiful example of the blackhand. "No pride in your kill eh? sneak up and poison them. You`re a coward. "
He then pulled out a small bag with many gold inside.
"How much?"he layed the bag of gold on the table
" If i didnt have poison inside me you would no longer have a head , it would be rolling away on the floor."
He then offered out his hand to retrieve the antidote..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Selik
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Wed May 02, 2007 12:14 pm

"Tsk, tsk" said Amiras, "insulting me is not the way to get what you want. Now, while your gold is very tempting, I'm afraid Sithis demands blood, so, unless you have lives to spare, then I'm afraid I need to ask you a few questions. Or I can kill you. Three options, that's all you have." Amiras smiled, and placed the two vials on the table. His hands moved down to his lap, and rested on the long-knife there.

"So," he snarled, his face darkening "what's it gonna be?" His eyes scanned those across from him and he waited, body tensing.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Wed May 02, 2007 1:04 pm

He then laughed in his face.
"listen to me carefully.."His eyes were on the hands of the assasin.
"as soon as you touch that blade my dagger will already be in your throat. If i am dying , i will be taking you with me." He smiled evily.
"But considering you had the balls to threaten me , i`ll tell you what you want. Unless you touch your blade."
As he said these last words his eyes narrowed.
"speak..." he demanded , calmly....

Selik
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amethyst Knight on Wed May 02, 2007 2:24 pm

Ame sat down as she began to feel a little light headed. This must be the poison affecting my system, she thought, Damnit!

She was surprised when Selik agreed to the assassin's proposition.

"What? You're actually cooperating with him?! If his boss wants blood i suggest we give him his!" she said, seething at Amiras. His cocky attitude didn't do any good for the anger she already felt towards him.

Amethyst Knight
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Wed May 02, 2007 4:04 pm

"Boss?" sputterd Amiras, exasperated, "You think Sithis is my boss? No, not quite. Sithis is a god, the god of blood. He demands payment, and one of his own loyal servants will not suffice." He turned to Selik, eyes narrowing. "You really want to test me? You think you have time? You think you can beat one of the top assassins of the Dark Brotherhood? I dare you to challenge me. But you better be careful, as things are not always as they seem. Now, where are you headed? Answer truthfully, as I am quite good at telling when someone's lying." He lifted the knife, placed it on top of the table, point towards Selik.

"And you had better be careful," Amiras slowly added, "because torture is never fun, and I'll resort to that if needs be." His eyes narrowed, scanning their faces in the gloom of the tavern. The stench of bile and urine mixed with tobacco smoke hung heavy in the air, the acrid smoke filling his nostrils. He felt his senses heighten as the skooma surged through his bloodstream, and he felt himself thinking of the knife on the table. He quelled the feelings, reserving them until he needed them most.

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Wed May 02, 2007 4:16 pm

He laughed again in the assassins face. He blew out smoke , which flowed straight into the nostrils of the assassin.
"Where was i heading? I was heading back here. I was just having a nice little hunt."
He added some fresh tobacco into his pipe.
" I told you that if you touched your blade my knife would be in your throat. But because you amuse me so much i`ll let you live."
He laughed again.
"wait , you put poison in my beer? is that true?"
He laughed oncemore.....

Selik
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Wed May 02, 2007 5:45 pm

"Fine" hissed Amiras, "Say what you will. But if I can't get what I need out of you I'll just have to kill you." He released the skooma, the power surging into his muscles and taking over his brain. He flipped the table, snatched the knife out of the air. He spun and ducked in an evasive manouever, his knife flying towards the girl, then he leapt at the man across the upturned table. His speed was almost too fast for the eye to catch, and very graceful. He was swift, two more long-knives in his hands. He twisted his body, one knife stabbing low while the other sailed high, heading for the neck and the liver.

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OIL on Thu May 03, 2007 9:33 am

The ninja came out from nowere pushing the man back and raising his small throwing knife and holding off both blades with it "you khajiit are always the same" he snarled. His eyes were slits as he looked at the cat holding off his two knives with his single. " you two run ill handle this." The weight was slightly getting harder on his hands holding the knife he started to swet a bit. He kept the cat locked in this position. The argonian maid ran down the stairs and stared at them. he looked over to her "you best leave" he glanced to the door as he said this and then back to the khajiit and looked it in the eyes.

OIL
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Thu May 03, 2007 9:49 am

He lifted himself from the table. Haska was holding the assasin back. He lifted the vial of liquid from the table.
"Very foolish , leabing an antidote just lying about"
He picked the liquid up , unscrewed the cork and poured it down his throat. Seeing the pleasure of a kill fading away in the asasins eyes.
He laughed at the assassins humiliation. He lifted his hood over his face and said simply,
"Mind if i...quieten him?"
He then hurled his gloved fist forward , connecting with the khajiits face. It had knocked him unconscious.
"now we find out who you really are..."He muttered.
"Haska take him upstairs , i`ll buy a .....secluded room. He`s not the only man who likes to torture."
He smiled at haska then Ame.
"Care to join me Ame? You can get a little revenge."
He grinned and walked to the bar , buying the room at the top of the inn.
Tonight would be a fun night....

Selik
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OIL on Thu May 03, 2007 9:56 am

He hoisted the khajiit onto his shoulder and slowely carryed it across the roomand up the stairs. He walked into one of the smaller rooms and threw it in.
He walked in after it and hoisted it onto a chair and tied it up with his rope. "hmmm this will be fun" He hissed at the cat and sat on the bed waiting for his freinds. He took the kahjiits blades and started too spin them. "hmm kinda good for a khajiit. Ill enjoy having them if i get to kill you" He smiled as he said this and then waited .

OIL
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Thu May 03, 2007 2:41 pm

Selik trudged upstairs slowly , Ame following close behind.
He entered the room and noticed Haska spinning the assasins` blades.
He nodded to him and stood staring at the unconscious khajiit.
"Well, well, well..."he glared at the khajiit from beneath his hood.
He walked to the nearby tap and filled a vial full of water.
He walked to the assasin and poured the entire vial completely over the face of the assassin.
The khajiit burst awake , shocked from the cold water.
Selik , Ame and Haska surrounded him , towering fiercely over him.
"Glad to see that you`re awake. You are in no postition to threaten people now." He laughed.
"You said you like torturing?Is that true?"
As he said this he drew his long dagger and waved it in the air slowly , taunting the khajiit....

Selik
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amethyst Knight on Sat May 05, 2007 5:30 pm

Ame glared at Amiras.

"Come on. Don't get silent on us now..." she said, then smiled, "After all, the sooner this is over the sooner we can get back to our little game."

She glanced at the other two.

"Yes! Alright. I can't let it go! He's probably laughing inside thinking i ran away from him!" she mumbled, folding her arms.

Amethyst Knight
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Sat May 05, 2007 6:59 pm

"Now then..."he he uttered" why were you sent to hunt me down and kill me?" Seliks face was serious. He wanted answers out of this Khajiit.
He lifted the blade to the khajiits face and slowly moved it along , careful not to cut him.
He wouldn`t want to spoil the fun yet.
He walked around the back of Amiras.
"What did those so called `dead drops` say? what was their legitimate reason for my death?"
He wanted to just shove the dagger deep into the khajiits throay , but that would make him just as bad as his assassin.
"Speak , khajiit..." he glared at the cat with narrowed eyes...
"I`m waiting..."

Selik
Member for 17 years

Re: Cyrodiil`s Stories

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edge on Tue May 22, 2007 12:11 am

ooc: Sorry to interupt (TES rules) but I have to move this to the fiction based RPGs, because it's based on an existing universe. (BTY, does anyone know where I can find the first two Elder Scrolls games? I can't find them anywhere.)

Edge
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!