Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hakasen Academy of Magic{Romance//High School PLEASE JOIN!!}

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Hakasen{High School}Academy Is A Magic Academy where Teens learn how to control their abilities and learn more spells for magic to defend themselves, someone else, or just things that would be helpful {Kinda like Hogwarts, not exactly the same, though.} It is where many people find romance during high school, and learn many things.

---Character Sheet---

Name:

Grade {7th - 12th}

Race {Japanese, American, Ect.}:

Species {Human, Vampire, Werewolf, Ect.}:

Appearance {Either type a discription or put in a picture or both.IF It's a picture then it NEEDS TO BE ANIME!!}:

Personality Type:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me:

Name: Naomi Ichiko Takahashi

Grade: 9th

Race: Japanese

Species: Half-Vampire{Which means that she DOESN'T need blood}

Appearance {Either type a discription or put in a picture or both.IF It's a picture then it NEEDS TO BE ANIME!!}: Image

Personality Type: Goof
'In Brightest Day,
In Blackest Night,
No Evil Shall Escape My Sight.
Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
Beware My Power --
Green Lantern's Light.'

...Yes, I know...I'm a dork

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Naomi_Takahashi
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Hakasen Academy of Magic{Romance//High School PLEASE JOIN!!}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Junebaby33 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:05 am

Can I have two?
Name: Tikisha (Tiki)

Grade {7th - 12th} 10th

Race {Japanese, American, Ect.}: Japanese

Species {Human, Vampire, Werewolf, Ect.}: Witch

Appearance: More realistic- http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii17 ... _witch.jpg
More witchy done up- http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w130 ... /witch.jpg

Personality Type: Popular.But the nice,bubbly,sweet kind.

Her black cat,Nims- http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o171 ... me/cat.jpg
her eye color sheet:(her eyes change color depending on her mood) {PLEASE READ THESE!!!}
Blue=happy,red=mad,gray=sad,orange=confused or aloof,green=calm,Purple=loved,pink=shy,Gold=devious, Silver=really happy,teal=embarrassed,black=scared,brown=bored,rainbow=ready to be brave,white=lying or using magic.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Matthew Olson

Grade: 10th

Race {Japanese, American, Ect.}: American

Species {Human, Vampire, Werewolf, Ect.}: half human, the other half is angel(he can grow wings)

Appearance: human- http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq29 ... rella2.jpg
angel- http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh28 ... m/561c.jpg

Personality Type: shy
Friendship isn't about who knew who the longest...
It's about who came and NEVER left your side.

-Anonymous

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Junebaby33
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Name:ClaraBella H. Paris

Grade: 9th

Race: British

Species:Demon

Appearance: Image

Personality Type: Queit and Keeping to herself is her things. After a bit time she starts to talk but most is alone thinking or listening to music.
Do You Like Waffels? xD

XxXRawr_FoolZzZ
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

(Hope it's okay that I made twins?)

Name: Jipsie Hawthorne Morgead

Race: Irish (She speaks with an Irish accent)

Species: 50% Leprechaun 50% Wizardess

Personality Type: Smart, Artistic, Quiet, Athletic, can have a bit of a temper.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Jason Hawkins Morgead

Race: Irish (Speaks with an Irish accent)

Species: 50% Leprechaun 50% Wizard

Personality Type: Smart, Poetic, Quiet, Athletic, always cool tempered
If you can't stand the heat, Get out of the FREEZER!

If you can't stand the cold, Get out of the OVEN!!!!

Whoever said anything's possible, obviously never tried slamming a revolving door!

limegreenpop8
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

---Character Sheet---

Name:Akako Kori

Grade {7th - 12th} 10th

Race {Japanese, American, Ect.}: Half English Half Japanese

Species {Human, Vampire, Werewolf, Ect.}: Human can control Ice and Water (both are red for some reason)

Appearance:

Personality Type:out going,shy,kind,caring,helpful,smart,loves to read and write
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twins
---Character Sheet---

Name:Miyu Kurobane

Grade {7th - 12th} 10th

Species {Human, Vampire, Werewolf, Ect.}: Full Vampire can control fire and winds,see auras

Appearance:

Personality Type:quiet,cold,distant,loves music and art:sketching and painting

Name: Aoi "Reality" Kurobane

Grade {7th - 12th} 10th

Species {Human, Vampire, Werewolf, Ect.}: Full Vampire can control emotions and control metal

Appearance:

Personality Type:Dark,emotionless,sneaky,likes music just like his twin,and likes fighting and causing trouble.

(I promise I can handle all of my charcters but if you want me to take some away just tell me ^^)
Last edited by AyaAmayaMiyu on Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Name: Ikki

Grade 10th

Species {Human, Vampire, Werewolf, Ect.}: Dark Angel

Appearance {Either type a discription or put in a picture or both.IF It's a picture then it NEEDS TO BE ANIME!!}: Image yes she has wings on her head and she can also sprout them from her back.

Personality Type: can be dark and a little sarcastic but is usually nice to get along with
ImageImageImageImageImage

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisuvial on Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:20 pm

Name: Adelia Sparks [Addy]

Grade: 12th

Race {Japanese, American, Ect.}: German

Species {Human, Vampire, Werewolf, Ect.}: Half-vampire/ Half-elf.

Appearance {Either type a discription or put in a picture or both.IF It's a picture then it NEEDS TO BE ANIME!!}:

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i77/N ... _feimo.jpg

But this is the clothing she wears;
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i77/N ... gambit.jpg

And this is her eye color;
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i77/N ... th-eye.jpg

Personality Type: Cold, Haughty, powerful, musical, graceful, beautiful, quiet.

Name: Ana Harsh

Grade: 1th

Race: american?

Species: Demon Angel

Appearance:
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i77/N ... ramune.jpg

but she has this scar on her right eye;
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i77/N ... mazjo6.jpg

Personality Type: Kind to some, harsh to others, talkative, beautiful, evil?

"It is not sufficient that I succeed - all others must fail.” - Genghis Khan

Krisuvial
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Name: Stefan "Joker" Hollins

Grade: 11th

Race: Canadian

Species: Trickster

Personality Type: Curious, kind of annoying, smart, mysterious, he likes riddles and questions.

BaneSlayer2
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:47 pm

Name:WADE XANDER

Grade-9th

Race {Japanese, American, Ect.}:Japanese

Species {Human, Vampire, Werewolf, Ect.}:half vampire

Appearance:Cropped blood red hair, orange eyes, brown t-shirt, light colored bue jeans

Personality Type:Someone who loves to listen to jokes and do funny pranks
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Name:

Grade : 10th

Race : American

Species : Dragon

Appearance:

Personality Type: He is a very nice person, who is genital to most. He usually listening to music, and sometimes dancing to the music if he likes the part.He does not care much for others opinions and usually ignores them if they have something negative to say about him. He usually does pranks on people, though most of them are not to harm people only to be in joyful banner. He is hard to make upset, but when he is mad he has a dark presences, most of the time his presence is a peaceful one, making those around him have a uplifting feeling.

Drakma-ShadowAngel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juso on Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:47 pm

Name: Matsun Hneson

Grade: 12

Race: British

Species: Vampire

Appearance:Image

Personality Type: Matsun is very intellegent about just about anything he does, yet he has alot to learn and is willing to almost anything to learn these things. He mainly observes and then acts on what he should do. He only does something if it has something he can gain from it.

Juso
Member for 15 years

Name: Heaven Fremoant.

Grade: 12th.

Race: British.

Species: Unicorn.

Appearance:

The Unicorn Form:

The Human Form {In between changes}:

The Human Form {what she looks like normally}:

Personality Type: Heaven is quite shy, pessimistic, and puzzled about life around her. Sometimes she is clumsy in speech, however she is always passionate about what she does and what she believes in. The young unicorn is creative, artistic, passionate, elegant, warmhearted, honest, charming but timid, disorganized and vulnerable. Too much dependent on material comforts, she is quick to complain and do not respond well to pressure, but will find her own natural solution to a problem when given space.

Butterfly Princess
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Name: Miles Kitsune

Grade 7th

Race Japanese

Species: Fox Boy (Kitsune)

Appearance: His fox ears stick up like mountains. his blond hair has a cowlick, in the front he wears a puffy white vest, and a blue spandex tee shirt under it. He wears puffy blue pants and blue sneakers, he has a very puffy tail billowing behind him. (Picture in signature.)

Personality Type: Split, one good one crazy. He is somewaht clumsy and has a very large sweet tooth. which leaves him a lil' chubby.

MilesKitsune
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Name: Elie Nomed

Grade {7th - 12th} 11th

Race {Japanese, American, Ect.}: american

Species {Human, Vampire, Werewolf, Ect.}: werewolf flame demon.

Appearance {Either type a discription or put in a picture or both.IF It's a picture then it NEEDS TO BE ANIME!!}:Image When she turns into a wolf, she is a white wolf.

Personality Type: shy at first but then becomes friendly and refusess to talk about her past.

VampiresAnhele
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iOrphan on Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:50 pm

Name:Jade Makei

Grade:9th

Race:Japanese

Species:Vampire

Appearance :Image

Personality Type:She likes music,arts and books.She hates fake people and she feasts on blood tablets, and human fleash when nessasary.She doesn't like being told what to do and she is always alone.She doesn't intoduce herself to people ,but lets them introduce themselfs to her.She has the power to control the element of Fire.

iOrphan
Member for 15 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DoC13X on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:04 pm

Name: Archais (Arc) Cyrian Kaldeus Drakkonyte
Grade: 12
Race: Caucasian
Species: Dragon/Demon
Appearance:
Height: 6'
Weight: 260 lbs
Build: Gymnastic (He's heavier than he looks due to very dense bones and muscles)
Hair: Short spiked back and metallic silver, most people assume it to be dyed, but it's natural.
Eyes: Right eye has a silver iris, and the left has a blood red iris.
Archais can't grow a beard yet (he's got a couple hundred years before he'd be dealing with peach fuzz), making his face very smooth.He wears a sleeveless black vest, and rarely wears a shirt. He wears loose black cargo pants and heavy black steel toed boots.

Personality: Though capable of being serious, Archais is generally in a cheerful mood. He often makes off the wall acrobatic maneuvers at odd times, not so much to be the center of attention, but to put a smile on peoples faces, and to keep in shape. He loves a good joke, but is given to a bit of a morbid sense of humor. Well, it seems morbid to others, but death is a light subject for him. He knows that death is just one more part of life. His oftentimes childish remarks belie an impeccable wit, and an intelligence beyond his years. His keen intelligence is due mostly to his heritage and partially to his own effort. Archais benefits from both his father's draconic racial memory, which comes to him as unbidden pieces of insight and vivid dreams, and his mother's demonic visions, which allow him to perfectly visualize any memory as if he were living it again. A firm believer in the greater good, Archais often puts himself in harms way for the benefit of others. But he does have a dark streak, he'll kill you if you've violated his code of honor and he'll do so without regret.

DoC13X
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby heathcn on Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:31 am

Name: Jacques David Prive

Grade : 11th grade

Race : French Canadian

Species : Human, element is water and he can manipulate liquids and has some sort of telekinesis(I don't know how it's spelt in english...)

Appearance : http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e200/wallpaperboi/Male/skateboarder.jpg

Personality Type: Jacques is a really outgoing person even if at first he seems really serious and not friendly. He doesn't have lots of friends because of his attitude sometimes, he likes being alone and is a little selfish even if he tries his best not to, but this doesn't mean he isn't friendly. He is at first, but if he starts not liking you he can even forget you. He can be your best friend or worst enemy, it's up to you. He doesn't like the idea of having some kind of powers, or atleast having stupid powers like manipulating water and really doesn't like talking about them.

heathcn
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter

name: sara jordan
grade: 9th
race: welsh (speaks english)
species: shapechanger
appearance: http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3 ... 6_full.jpg
( and this is her as a white tiger. she turns into this animal the most and is known to spend the whole like it)
http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... mewgal.jpg
personality type: sara is happy go lucky. she's very lade back and vairly gets troubled. she tends to blush very easily and is slighly shy when given a compliment. dispite this she will speak her mind. her motto which she recites when she feels it is needed is 'all ways speak your mind and never lie'.
an optimist is someone who jumps of the Empire state building and after 50 floors says "so far, so good"

rose petals
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

If the offer is still on the table...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UCTigerette on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:06 am

Name: Raven Madison Wells
Race: American
Species: Vampire
Personality Type: Opinionated. Determined. Can use Compulsion. Spoiled. Often gets what she wants. Often optimistic. Loves her social status. Very dominant and likes to be in control.
Last edited by UCTigerette on Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
* Nezzera * chaoticsunrise * RaeRaeButterfly *

Beautiful Dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away!

UCTigerette
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

If I'm still allowed to apply, of course.

---Character Sheet---

Name: Niara Woodr'w
Grade: 10
Race: Half Fae/Half Elemental (Her mother's tribe (The Waterstone) is located somewhere in America, her father's spirit clan was in France, but she doesn't look it)
Species: Half Fae/Half Elemental
Appearance: Chestnut brown skin, ruddy brown hair with streaks of completely natural green, and bright blue eyes. Angled face, and lithe body, although she's only 5'4. Her eyes are slightly angles, and her nose is very thin. Two straight locks of hair frame her face (sometimes hiding it) and
Personality Type: Quiet, self-conscience about her looks. Like to be outside, and near water, but not in it. When you get to know her, she's funny, sarcastic, and outgoing, when you don't she's shy, but friendly, though only if you approach her first. Her powers are...odd. Her father is an Fire Elemental, which means she has powers over fire. She can use them to conjure weapons, but mostly uses them to change into little animals to play with. Immune to fire. Water she has less control with, because her mother is a mixed between earth and water. With water, all she is is a good swimmer, and can purify water. With Earth, she can make things grow. But only small things, and she has to contantly be by their side to make them grow. Her parents never married (Fae and Elemental laws are too complicated; by even having a child they were severly bending rules on both sides) but they love each other and raised Niara up in the same home, in France.

prettyprettypistol
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!