Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Shadow Follows IC

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Shadow Follows IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:10 pm

Jeffrey Ritsue

He heard voices coming from outside his door. "Hah, Demonics can't enter!" he called out. "The light will burn you!" he said again.
You pest! If I ever get out...no, WHEN I get out I'm fucking killing you! I'll die, yes, but you'll get your just desserts! cried out his Demonic in his mind.
"Try try try! You're too weak! All Demonics are too weak! Only an angel could help me!" he began then suddenly remembered the day his wife died...

"She'll be in the hospital for a while." said the doctor walking away. Jeffrey sat on the chair and put his head into his palms.
"Why? No angels? Only a demon watched over her..." he said softly so no one could hear him. "Guardian Angel my ASS!" he shouted in anger and the patients looked at him in astonishment.

"My wife..." he said softly then heard a pounding noise inside his head.
Let me OUT! said the voice becoming more distorted.
"Not by the hair on my chinny chin chin." he said smiling.
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:25 pm

"That's the interesting part..." Mal stepped through the door, "I have an Angelic friend!"

Oh, it hurt like hell, the light. There were no shadows. It pierced at every part of him. Mal could have been sentient, he could have been a shadow, he could have been Above, Beyond, Between--but there was no avoiding this pain. The Ever Malevolent shuddered from the pure and the power.

He hid, he cowered in his Between form. It was not quite sentient to be shattered by the light, but it was enough that the human could see him there too. If the Demonic in the room didn't get him first, Mal was certain the light would. Not even Dagger could stand up to this sort of imprisonment.

Mal drew a shuddering breath to try and speak but the light got in. He hacked a bit, he choked, but he spoke fast. He couldn't stand it long.

"Jeffery...we need your help."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:40 pm

Jeffery

"My... help?" he asked and grinned. "What've you done this time? I leave you for 10 years and you decide to ruin again?" he asked standing up. His restraints were also fiberglass so they shined brightly, solar energy suit. It absorbs the UV rays during the day and shines, but with light 24/7 in his room, not even the sun is needed to recharge his suit. He also prepared for the worst and requested a backup generator to be connected to the room incase of a black out and the power shut down, his room would still be lite as bright as the sun.
Help? Mal? Is that the voice I hear? asked the Demonic in Jeffery's head.
"Is your name Mal?" he asked curiously. He had heard of such a name before, his Demonic told him about a spy he was suspicious about, one named The Ever Malevolent. "The Ever Malevolent?" he then asked and smiled. "The traitor?" he asked then right after and grinned even harder. It was hard to believe a human knew so much about the War, yet is put in containment so he cannot share his knowledge with others. It was the only way to defeat his Demonic, trap him in his mind so that he has no contact with the Darkness Realm or the Pure Realm. No cantact with other Demonics or Angelics. His Demonics would tell him tales until he went insane. No shadow was nearby when he entered the halls because a series of lights would come one specially for him when he walked the halls. The only time he had no light, 40 men died and he blamed it on his Shadow. There was no explanation hos 40 men died from a person who was restrained and had no weapon AND was locked in his room. the men also all died within 3 minutes. Impossible for any human. In fact they're still investigating the crime and it's been over 9 years since.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:30 pm

Fuyu walked through another door and found another ordinary human. "This is taking way to long!" He said to himself. Then from next door he heard a voice "The traitor?" it said.
Proceeding into this room he noticed it was pure light, much like the realm he came from. "Mal you may leave as I know how much pain this light is causing you," Fuyu said finally paying the demonic a little respect, "As for you Jeffrey Mal is right, we need your help. My name is Fuyu and I am the number one ranked Angelic, I am here to obtain information about your and your shadows sons."
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:37 pm

Jeffrey

"My Shadow? And my Shadow's son?"
He must mean Edagener! exclaimed the voice in his head.
"Edagener?" he asked. "My Shadow? He's harmless now." he explained leaning against the wall. "But Fuyu you say? Don't you own a castle? A palace of sorts?" he asked slowly slipping to the floor. "The same Fuyu... the same palace." he said softly and smiled. "My my, it's been a while." he said and gave him a scary smile. "Too long Fuyu! Remeber me? 10 years ago! We broke into your palace. Me and my Shadow! Hah! And now you come looking for help?" he asked almost about to burst into tears. "Come back when you realize what's going on! A war! Not a battle. Only blood can make things right." he said and closed his eyes. He then decreased his smale and opened his eyes again. "Why my help?" he then asked seriously.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:45 pm

Fuyu thought the question over for a second, "The reason we need your help is because your son is probably going through the same thing you did and he is probably gonna end up here just like you. If you can think of anything that would help us convince him to come to our side or the war instead of the other. Perhaps there was a turning point in your past where the Demonic gained more control of you than usual. That is what we need to know." He then remembered Jeffrey had asked a question, "And yes I own a castle. Although I'm sorry to say I do not remember something like that from 10 years ago. Although it was broken into again recently."

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:56 pm

Jeffrey

"A turning point in the war? My son?" he asked then smiled at Fuyu's response to the previous questions. "We broke in, yes. But... recently? Who?!" he asked hastely. My son will not end up in a loony bin. he thought.
He could if he did what you did. A foolish way to end ones carrer. Said the Shadow in his mind.
"I didn't do it for that..." he whispered and looked into Fuyu's eyes. "A turning point... A traitor's all you are." he said grinning. He knew that what he had just said was a perfect way to find out this Angelic's life span. If he didn't know what he was talking about, then his life was short lived and is probably young, if he knew of the tratorous thing he was talking about, then he's old and more wise than he originally thought.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:06 pm

"How am I traitor?" Fuyu asked seriously having no clue what the old man was talking about. This seems to be getting me nowhere fast...What was Mal thinking leading me here? He asked himself. Looking around the room he enjoyed all the lights as it seemed to remind him of his home realm, pure white. Wonder how they are fairing now? He thought again, Have the Demonics made there move?

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:27 pm

Jeffrey

"You see no truth in those words... right, Juggerghoul?" he asked himself and giggled a few seconds later.
Truth is only told by that which has no lies. he said inside Jeffrey's mind.
"The traitor, you, fight for evil. My son will also become a traitor such as I." Jeffrey said and stood up. "I'm incapable of helping you, but my son. Send him to me. SEND HIM!" he shouted into Fuyu's face and grinned. His eyes turning black and the iris flashing crimson red. "FiNd hIm aNd sEnD HiM!" he shouted, his voice changing from Jeffrey and Juggerghoul every nanosecond making his last sentence intensly difficult to decode. He then closed his eyes and took in a deep breath and slowly let it out. He opened his eyes showing the purity of them, then fell unconsious on the floor.
DAMN YOU! I almost got out that time... said Juggerghoul, growing with anger every failed attempt.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:19 pm

Fuyu looked at the poor man. "As far as I am concerned you can never see your son again..." Fuyu whispered as he went back outside and proceeded on his way back to Frost's house.

Frost sat up in bed and began to worry about Fuyu and when he was gonna be back. "Ugh this is so BORING!" He said to himself loudly.
"Honey is everything alright up there," his mommy called from the first floor of the house.
"Everything is fine mommy no need to worry go back to sleep," he said cursing himself for being so loud, "Fuyu you better hurry back..." he whispered to himself at the end of his sentence.

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:20 pm

Taro

Taro was only a couple blocks from the docks when he felt an instant chill fall onto his body. "Holy shit..." he said as his skin began to create bumps.
"Cold?" asked Edagener almost giggling.
"No, I'm on fire." responded Taro in sarcasm. Dumbass. he thought and Edagener gigled.
"I can hear you, you know?" he said and Taro grinned and looked to his left to see Edagener walking beside him. "Bastard..."
"Asshole..." he responded as he smiled and ripped some skin of the side of his mouth.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!