Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Deaths Kiss (Deathreaper harem) IC

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Deaths Kiss (Deathreaper harem) IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:27 am

"That was your first time to gather a soul. Your mobile phone will light up and you will get a message from Wyrd the guardian of fate. It will tell you who, when, how and where. Now let us get back to the spa and have some fun. I feel like scaring the boys." Asura said. They teleported back to the spa. Once there Asura changed to a black turtleneck and a black skirt and put her black cloak on. She changed to her nightmare form and walked into the male room. "I am here to get you." She said in a wicked voice after she turned the light out.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:56 am

Chinastu felt a little weird, but nodded, and they were just as quickly back at the spa. Asura changed back to that creepy nightmare mode; Chinastu doubted she'd ever use it. She quietly followed behind her as she made her way to the guys side. Realizing what Asura planned to do, she sniggered delightfully, holding her hands to her face to cover it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:20 pm

Kirin giggled lightly, but decided to stay behind. She wasn't eager to head back into the guy's side of anything, besides, she wouldn't be able to do anything anyway. She was still 100% human, contrary to what her parents might think.
------------------
Tsuki let out a girlish shriek when the lights went out, clapping a hand over his mouth as soon as he realized what he did. He looked at Honip with a sheepish grin, not that the other boy could see him anyway. It was really rather dark...

Kaneria
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:07 pm

Honip giggled like a girl at Tsuki's girlish shriek. "Aw hell. Now you got me doing it too. Jackass. Hang tight, Imma check out the fuse box outside." He slowly moved towards where he thought the door was, holding his arms out in front of him in order to avoid running into it, when each hand touched something rather warm and squishy. "Um..." He poked and prodded, etc, until he realized that whatever was in front of him was alive. A person? "Um...hello?"
ImageImage ImageImage

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:52 am

Chinastu stood in the hall as the trick progessed. She heard both males let out feminine outcries, which caused her to let out a few more giggles and snorts. ^.~

She secretly was thinking of thousands of balls of light as her conscious mind fluttered on what Asura's prank really was. She strained her aural senses on the sounds that came from the room.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:53 pm

"I am going to get you. I will eat you." Asura said with a demonic voice. It was fun scaring the boys. And no one could identify her as Asura in nightmare form.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:22 pm

Tsuki shrieked again, this time bringing his hand down on someone's head. "Ah!" He squealed, darting backwards. "Why the hell are you groping me?" He covered his chest, blushing and feeling violated. "I'm not a fuse box.. or a chick!"
Last edited by Kaneria on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:23 pm

Tsuki shrieked again, this time bringing his hand down on someone's head. "Ah!" He squealed, darting backwards. "Why the hell are you groping me?" He covered his chest, blushing and feeling violated. "I'm not a fuse box... or a chick!"

[Woah, double post >_<]

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:01 pm

Chinastu yet again overheard the commotion and bursted out with such an unusual laugh that she fell backwards on the floor. Her head bounded up, but she continued to laugh.

Pushing herself up, Chinastu slienced her laughter ans listened again. She was grinning, pressing her ear against the door, when she saw the same ball of light flutter down the hall. Chinastu stared, stupified, as it danced about the air. Chinastu's brow fell to her eyes, in which the light of the ball could be reflected, causing her eyes to appear storm-gray.

"Wha...?" She said aloud, taking a step forward. She didn't feel hypontized as she had as a human; she wanted to catch it, follow it for the heck of it, like a cat chasing a string toy. She glanced behind her, still aurally aware of what was happening in the boys' room, then, with a playful set of determination, dashed after the light.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:36 pm

(OOC: Okay, you will think I'm just a loco chica, but I just now noticed that I had been spelling Honip's name wrong! T-T Like, seriously, I spelled like Hopin. And I was thinking that way too... Idk if anyone else had noticed that.)

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:06 pm

(ooc: Am I an extreme idiot for suddenly wanting to start this up again? ^^")

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:04 pm

[OOC: Not really. Although I doubt I could rejoin it now(apart of 3 roleplays and counting). I'd like to join in the future, though. ^-^]

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:00 pm

Its has been long. I dont feel like starting it back up yet. I am making a new rp atm.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:13 pm

{{I'm in!}}

Honip leaped back as he realized he and the other boy were feeling each other up. "Ahh! Dude! Seriously?" He stopped as he heard the voice, and backed himself against a wall. "Uh....Tsuki? Is that you?"

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:32 pm

(ooc: Um. I'm not sure how successful it would be since half of this roleplay can't do it, but if you still want to try, then sure, why not?)

"I don't even know you anymore, man," Tsuki whined, burying his head in hands. "You. Don't move. I'll find the door." Remembering how well that had turned out for the other boy, he shuddered and shook his head. "Actually. Maybe I'll just stay here. Yeah. Let's go with that." He stumbled backward and sank to the floor, feeling rather traumatized by it all.

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:41 pm

[[Urm... I'll try to help... :)]]

Chinastu had been stumbling with a playful air behind the twirling, beckoning beam of light, glidng teasingly about the hall, before stopping, sensing a strange, cold presence around her, as if the atmosphere had dropped.

She turned on heel so suddenly the world rocked around her, hair flying madly as her bright eyes scanned the empty hall. Nothing. Just the same light wooded hallway, no windows or indications of the outside world.

She sighed a bit, yet she felt the chills overtaking her. Moving, agile, towards where Chinastu had left Asura to disquiet the guys, she noted the other death god was gone, and in her wake was left the two boys shouting(or whining) to the other. She giggled despite the coldness, and, with a glance behind her for Asura, skipped over to the darkened room, whereupon she felt along the wall before meeting the fuse box.

"Hey, you sissies, I found the fuse box." She called this in a voice foreign to her own ears.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:34 pm

The light turned on again, revealing Tsuki huddling in a corner. Upon seeing Chinastu, he quickly straightened up and laughed. "What are you talking about? There was a demon in here, you know. We were brave fighters." He struck a heroic pose and nodded in what he hoped was a grandiose manner, glancing at Honip through the corner of his eye. "You should give us a kiss or something."

Then, in a much quieter voice and said to the girl only, "I could marry you right now," he murmured, blinking at her earnestly.

-----

Kirin giggled and went to stand by Chinastu, though she found that the other girl looked a bit uncomfortable. "Are you... okay?" she asked, narrowing her eyes in concern.

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:11 pm

Honip struck a pose as well. "Yeah! We were keeping it from hopping the wall and ravishing you girls!" He then noticed something about their poses. The water wasn't exactly....deep. He blushed furiously, and dropped. Um...Tsuki? Your...um....yeah."

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:48 pm

It seemed the awkward Chinastu was still within her, and she blushed intentsely at Tsuki's words. She felt the need to say something, but her flustered state made any words a stuttered, intangible slur. She soon noticed Kirin was beside her, and she drew a comfortable relief from that. At the other girl's question, she responded quietly,

"Y-yes.. I'm fine." She twisted her fingers in her hand as a child would, gaze going down. At the back of her flurried thoughts was that glowing orb, heading mysteriously down the hall, a lone balloon heading off for a heavenly doom. She shook her head once, then clenched her fists, trying to regain her confidence and change the subject.

"I'm getting kind of hungry." She pivoted immediately to Honip, unblinking. "I-is there anything to eat?"

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:56 am

Eyes wide, Tsuki dropped his hands to cover himself and then sunk into the water, letting it rise to his nose as an overcompensation for how little it had concealed earlier. "Oh," he groaned, suddenly feeling like finding that demon and letting it devour him. He laughed to hide his embarrassment and said to the two girls, "Heh~ Sorry, didn't mean to show you something you weren't ready for."

Despite his words and stupid grin, he was very chagrined by the situation, a point made evident by the redness of his face. Kirin was surprised that steam didn't start rising from the water where he stood. "It's okay," she said, "I had a little brother." Her voice was very soft as she said that, but there was a sort of teasing smirk on her face.

...What? Was she comparing his-- to her little brother's? How old was he anyway?-- "Erkgumph." Tsuki made an odd noise and then completely submerged himself, only to pop up again at the mention of food. "Yes! Food!" he agreed, suddenly rejuvenated.

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!