Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Deaths Kiss (Deathreaper harem) IC

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Deaths Kiss (Deathreaper harem) IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:02 am

"Want to go tomorrow?" Asura asked. "We then can all have time to relax."
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:24 am

Honip nodded. "Yeah, I think that would be the best thing. De-stress after all that's happened today...so you're in, Asura. Anybody else?" He looked around expectantly.
ImageImage ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:20 am

"I am going home." Asura said. "See you tomorrow. I will come with my van. Lets say nineish in front of school?"
Asura left. She walked 10 minutes until she reach and old abandoned house with a van parked in front of it in the middle of the woods. She went into the house. "Home sweet home. To bad I live alone." She spent the rest of her day doing work and watching TV. Then she went to bed. The next morning she got her stuff together for the trip. A couple nice tops, a couple skirts, a dress, her black cloak, a towel and her jewelry box.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:03 am

*OOC: Okay, what day is it in the RP?*

Chinastu nodded slowly, but felt happy she had something to do tomorrow with her new friends.
"That sounds good. Nine is a very nice, cool, calm time of day." She smiled contently, glancing at the three. She snabbed a seat in the front row, first chair, tucking her hands under her thighs.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:16 am

Tsuki nodded cheerfully. "A trip to the bathhouse it is! This is a very, very, very, good idea and it will be very, very, very, fun!" He continued to blabber on about the trip, occasionally glancing at Chinastu and breaking into giggles. "Nine." He squeaked suddenly, hop-skipping towards the door in a display of rather effeminate glee.

[ooc: Can someone go over to the orchestra room and invite Kirin? >_> I should have thought a bit before I made her schedule completely different from everyone else's]

Kaneria
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:44 am

Yesterday Asura had gone to Kirin and told her about the trip to the bath house and when they would meet.

OOC: Voila! I invited Kirin.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:12 pm

ooc: Lol, thanks.

Kirin nodded, thanking her for the invitation and telling Asura that she would be there.

When the school day ended, she trudged back to her apartment and swung open the door to find it exactly the way she left it. Her parents had gotten it for her when they arranged for her to go to the new school, as it was too far for her to live at home. She smiled wryly. That had been a smart decision on her parents' part, sending her to live ALONE so that she could get better at interacting with people. When she had first moved, she was sure it would have a reverse effect, but there she was, packing for a trip with friends.

"Guess what Kaito-kun.." She muttered to the photograph of her dead brother. "I'm going to a bath house tomorrow with two guys I don't know and two girls who are Shinigami. How strange life is." She put the picture down and flicked the lights off to sleep. At eight, when her alarm went off, she grabbed her bag and headed to school.

--------------------------------

Tsuki had never gone to a bath house before. As soon as he got home, he packed his bag and waited with childish eagerness. When the next day had finally come, he ran to school, his bag slung over his shoulder.

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:32 pm

"It seems everybody is here except for Honip. Lets wait those five minutes for him. Then we can go." Asura said sitting in her van. It was shortly before nine. "So. How is everybody feeling? Are you all excited? This is going to be a great trip." Asura was getting anxious already. She had all the stuff she would need and already knew what the boys were planning to do. Asura had a grin on her face and thought: "Those guys are going to be surprised when they peek."

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:40 pm

Honip ran into view around the corner, breathing heavily, his pack slung over his shoulder, full o clothes. "Sorry guys! My alarm went off at seven PM....not AM. Anyways, who's ready for a long weekend full of relaxation and FUN!" He tossed his bag underhand into the open back of the van, and looked at Tsuki. "Hey man, you'll love this place. It's like a spa/sports resort. There's all kinds of great stuff to do!" Looking around at the others, he gestured at the van. "Well, I already called the owners and made our reservations. All we have to do is get there! So what ae we waiting for!" He was genuinely excited. He hadn't seen his parents in months. Unfortunately, he wasn't sure how they would react when they heard about grandpa, and if that would make them forget their promkise not to reveal the fact that they were more than just family friends of his.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:38 pm

Tsuki grinned. "I bet I will." Lowering his voice, and wiggling his eyebrows mischievously, he added, "And yeah. I can think of some great stuff to do." He had half a mind to peek on the girls, apparently over his fear of Shinigami, but then decided that it was too cliche of a move. Surely he could come up with something more original, and potentially more fun.

He patted his bag, which contained, along with his clothes, several prank items. A fun weekend indeed. Unable to supress his joy, he let out a laugh and threw his bag into the van where it landed with a none too gentle thud.

Kirin raised an eyebrow at the boy's eagerness, wondering what he was up to. It was then that she realized she didn't know who he was. Tapping Tsuki on the shoulder, she introduced herself.

"Hiya Kirin! I'm Tsuki." She nodded absent-mindedly at his words and placed her bag in the van.

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:31 pm

When everyone had gotten in, Asura drove to the place where Honip said it would be. After about 45 minutes they had gotten there. "I cant wait to get into the hot spring." Asura said. "This is going to be a relaxing trip." Asura already saw the steam float from the back of the house. Asura was more anxious than before. She had only one problem: She wouldnt know how people would react to her naked body (her being a hermaphrodite). XD

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:21 pm

OOC: Dun Dun DUNNNNNN!

IC: Honip laughed a bit as he got out. "Alright folks, we've got the actual bath house part right in front of you, we've got rooms to the right in that building over there, if I remember correctly, the sports facilities are behind the bath houses, and we've got steam rooms, and other spaish stuff in that building to your left. I'll be right back." He rushed inside, and walked up to the counter, dinging the bell, he waited for his parents to emerge. Looking around to make sure the others weren't inside, he greeted his parents. After the hugs, etc. He gave them a serious look. "Hey, um...mom? Dad? It's about grandpa. He's...um...."

~~~~

Honip reemerged from the check in counter, a lot more serious. He quickly cheered up though, for the sake of his new friends, and tossed a key to Asura, with a small tag listing it as 23. "That's the key to the girls room. Me and Tsuki are in 22. So, what do you folks want to do first?" He began stacking bags onto a luggage cart, and slung his own bag over his shoulder. "Besides unpack this stuff of course."

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:40 pm

"Since we hafta unpack anyway, let's go see our rooms and meet back here in say... ten minutes?" Tsuki suggested, eager to share his prank items with Honip and perhaps plan how to bother the girls. He plucked his bag off the cart and grinned. Since Honip had connections with the owners of the bath house, they would probably be able to set something up.

Kirin nodded. "Yes. That sounds like a good plan." She too grabbed her own bag, refusing to have it lugged around on a cart. "I don't think that's necessary." She pointed out, tilting her head in the direction of the luggage cart.

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:44 pm

"I want to directly go to the springs and relax a bit." Asura said and went to the girls room. There she put a kimono on only wearing her underwear beneath. Peeking into her underwear she asked herself: "What should I do now? Should I go to the girls area where they expect me to be or should I surprise the boys. I will just go to the girls area. The boys will peek through a hole anyways." She went to the girls area to wait for the other girls before undressing and getting in.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:16 pm

Honip shrugged as he replaced the luggage rack. "Fine by me." He hefted his bag over his shoulder, and headed to the room with Tsuki. Dropping it on the bed, he looked at him. "Alright," he stated, cocking his head to the side a little. "I know you want to show me something, can see it in your eyes. What's up?"

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:34 pm

Tsuki grinned. "Is it that obvious?" He shrugged and opened his bag, revealing his prized collection of gag gift items. There were classics, such as the snap gum-stick and whoopie cushion, the latter wasn't really useful though... and other strange things created for the purpose of tricking and humiliating. There were also quite a few created for scaring, such as the rather realistic fake-blood and various remote-controlled bugs and animals.

"Peeking is great, but it's old, you know? I wanna set a new standard for bath house fun and... I was hoping you could help."

-------------------

Kirin walked to the room, finding it unlocked and vacant. Asura must have gone to bath house already, she realized with a shrug. She took off her clothes, leaving her underwear on until she had wrapped herself in the towel. Running a hand through her hair, she opened the door and walked off to the girls area of the bath house... at least, it was what she thought was the girls area...

When she went in to find it empty, she slipped off the towel and waded into a deeper and foggier part, a light blush working it's way onto her cheeks.

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:48 pm

Honip chuckled. "Sure, sure, a couple of classics, but it all seems so....amateur. Watch this." He proceeded to unpack his clothes, underneath of which was his special bag. Plenty of stuff for a great variety of uses. "Here's my favorite." He pulled out a roll of something. "Double sided super-tape. Clear enough to place most places without warning, but twice as sticky as duct tape. Only the best know where to buy this stuff. Namely, the internet. Most folks don't know it exists, so it won't be hard to get people to touch it, or set things on it, etc." He tossed Tsuki the large bag, and proceeded to request permission to rifle through his supplies. He had a feeling this would be a great weekend.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:15 pm

"Ah..." Tsuki smiled appreciatively, running through all the possibilities. Between the two of them, they probably had most of the gag items that existed, and coming up with some genius scheme shouldn't be too difficult. "Double sided super-tape..." He laughed, flashing a look at the boy beside him. "Man, I'm glad you're on my side." He shook his head with awe, looking through the rest of Honip's stuff.

"This is gonna be a lot of fun."

Kaneria
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:08 pm

Honip held up a small drill, and several braces and nails. Well, I've got one for ya already. When the girls leave to go relax, we show up a little late. When they get back to their room, guess what's on the ceiling?" He laughed a little as he looked at the furniture. "It's good to have found a kindred spirit. I've wanted to do this one for years, but you really can't do this with just one person....still might be a BIT tough. Might actually need to bring Asura in on it, but if we can help it, let's try not to."

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:00 am

Asura came back to the girls area and took her clothes off and went into the spring where she though Kirin was. "Kirin I see you." She giggled. "It is nice and warm right? I bet the boys will peek. Dont you think so too?" Asura laughed. She got closer to a rock which she thought was Kirin and gave it a back rub. "Now we just have to wait for Chinastu. She should be coming any minute now." Asura laid back a little. Then she noticed she was talking to a rock. "Oops. I guess the steam was so much that I thought a rock was Kirin." She said to herself.
Last edited by Aniihya on Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!