Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

EverNight Academy (Sign-Up)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Re: EverNight Academy (Sign-Up)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:36 pm

Any single girl charas????? Kai needs a lover :p!

Name: Kai Nakasuma
Specie's: Half Angel, Half Werewolf (He doesn't have a Werewolf form. He just is stronger, and faster with better smell and Sight)
Appearance: Image
Personalty: Persistent, easy-going, fun loving
Dorm number: 173
Class: First: Free, Second: Free, Third: AP Calculus, Fourth: Magic, Fifth: Sword Training, Sixth: Science
Weapon: Silver Duel blades blessed with holy water.
Magic: Light Magic (shields, and illusions)
Crush: Whoever...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

holy eternal
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:39 pm

O holy your accept.
ImageImageImageImageImage
CLICK CLICK CLICK D8

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:40 pm

Yeth thank you but i need to know who the hell is single! And am i allowed to curse? Cuz i like to curse alot.

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:48 pm

I don't know who is single but there is cursing but don't go full blow chris i mean it.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:49 pm

Ughhhh i need to know who the hell is single! And am i allowed to say the F word? Or is the line drawed at S word?

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:52 pm

Say anything

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:54 pm

I think you are leading me into a trap Jodi...i think i will keep it as clean as i can...just becuz i dont trust u

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:56 pm

WHAT why the heck would i do that chris

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:58 pm

Becuz my rping style is so awsome that its just to much to handle. Its ok Jodi...its ok i know im awsome

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:58 pm

Your just crazy chris because your not awesome.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:03 pm

Are you sure about that? Am i really not awsome? How about you think about your statement :p. Lol ok well i am Insane so please anyone in this rp, dont be afraid if i seem insane...cuz i am.

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:15 am

lol. I'm not insane I'm just crazy.
Taylor's single. I think it would cause mass hyseria if Cas liked Taylor (I picked that up, correct meh if I'm wrong) and Taylor likes Kao and Cas at the same time. *evil face*
You know the girls bring the boys out..
my tumblr? wat?

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:16 am

no your not wrong.
damn i have a lot of posts to read to catch up
You say Eminem- I say The Beatles
You say Hannah Montana-I say Rush
You say T-Pain-I say Fats Domino
You say Jonas brothers-I say Elvis
You say Pink-I say Pink Floyd
You say Hip Hop-i say Jimi Hendrix
You say R&B-I scream Classic Rock
You say Justin Bieber-i hit you in the face

Outlaw
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:53 am

Uhmmm.Lol A small recap?
Theres Tommy and Hisagi at the cafeteria flirting. Kai is also at the cafeteria, so was Taylor but then she went to go talk to Cas. Morgan and Nick are off in the forest chasing eachother.
*hopes that helps*

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:58 am

yeah that helps alot thanks i'll go post now

Outlaw
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:00 am

Name:Mrs.Daniel's(You will never find out her really name)
Specie's:Angel,Elf
Appearance:She has long brown hair with bright blue eye's and she has one tattoo that ran's down her face to her left arm.She wear's a green dress and high heel's.
Personalty:She is a very nice teacher will even let kid's do what ever they want.She is a very quiet teacher does not like to talk that much.She speak's with her magic.
Dorm number:Has a teacher room on the top floor.
Class:She teacher the magic class.
Weapon:Nothing but magic
Magic:Can control plant's and heal anyone.
Crush:Noooooo.

(I need some teacher guy's for the class so ya)

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhaela on Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:47 pm

Name: Mikhaela DuBois
Specie's: Neko (Black Panther)
Appearance: Image
Personalty:
She seems a little distant, but when she feels at ease she is kind, funny even at times. Coming right out of artschool, teaching is very new to her, causing her to feel rather nervous when she stands in front of the class. She very creative and had a promissing career ahead of her but a tragic accident, which she doesn't like to talk about, caused the loss of her right arm. Even though it has been replaced by a prostetic arm, she will never be able to paint like she used to and thus she choose the path of a teacher.
Class: Art

Mikhaela
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:53 pm

Ok cool your accept the link is somewhere is this forum go ahead and post when ready.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Soma] on Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:02 pm

Let me know when every one is in self deference class/ weapons.
A great war leaves the country with three armies - an army of cripples, an army of mourners, and an army of thieves.

[Soma]
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Fri May 14, 2010 1:13 pm

can i still join????????? T_T
"I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a mermaid or I was a mermaid, the ocean makes me feel really small and it puts my whole life into prospective, it reminds me, okay I'm this very little piece of this huge earth and it humbles you and it grounds you and it makes me feel almost like I've been baptist and I'm born again when I get out of the ocean, am I the same Beyonce?
Absolutely Not." Beyonce in 4

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!