Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

EverNight Academy (Sign-Up)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Re: EverNight Academy (Sign-Up)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Fri May 14, 2010 2:24 pm

I am sooo joining

Name: Klosha
Specie: Dragon
Appearance:

Personalty: She is very nice and likes to help others out. She can be dark at times but tries to not be. She does not discriminate, she will get along with anyone and everyone she can. True to her dragon nature however she is a massive weapons buff and has a lust for destruction, She does her best to keep this in check but she was kicked out of her old school because she was being bullied and had lost control of herself and hospitilized three of the bullies.

Dorm number: 73

Class:
Period 1: weapons
Period 2: History
Period 3: Science
period 4: Martial Arts
Period 5. Martial Arts:
Period 6: Tactics and Strategy

Weapon: She does not use one, She can turn transform her hands and arms into dragon arms and uses her claws. Her dragon skin when transformed can also deflect most swords and weapons. However she holds a slight weakness to light magic being a creature of darkness herself.
She can transform any part of her at any time into her dragon form. and she can breathe fire. Not in her human form as it will burn her though. In full form she is an absolutely massive black dragon.

Crush: none at the moment but she is open for one

History and Info: In the 1300s the last of the dragons was defeated by powerful warrior. In a last act of deportation she demolished herself down to particle level. She floated freely for 700 years until parts of her started attaching itself to a young girl. The old dragon tried to take over the girls mind but it had become to weak and the girl proved to have a very strong mind In the end the dragon's mind was destroyed but it's body kept collecting in the young girl. The girl slowly stopped becoming human and slowly became more dragon. By the age of 6 the entirety of the old dragon had collected inside of her and she ceased to be human and became a dragon. She retained her human shape however and can freely transform between the two. She can also transform just select parts of her body such as her hands or her eyes. She has merged her human eyes with her dragon eyes and so while her eyes remain a green shade if you look close enough you can see slashed of red and black though them. When her body merged with the dragons her hair turned black and she began wearing dark if not black clothes outright. She also has a natural immunity to many diseases but her body temperature has spiked to over 120 degrees. (she is very warm to snuggle with XD)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Fri May 21, 2010 11:32 pm

Name: Ellise Warender
Orientation: Straight
Species: Human
Appearance: http://api.ning.com/files/5GYm-PWHs8I-s ... anged1.jpg
Personality: Ellise is very shy, and isn't very noticeable. She has a presence score of 0 and most people don't even realize they share a class with her. She is scared of the dark and often will flee from large crowds. When spoken to she says as little as possible. She does have alot of thoughts, but not the courage to voice. She is talented on the piano, and loves to play just not in front of people.
Dorm #: 103
Class:
1. Science
2. History
3. Math
4. Art
5. Study Hall
6. Music
Weapon: None
Magic: None
Crush: Will develop in rp
Bio: Will be revealed in rp
x-tra- this are her favorite piano piece, she can play them:
1. Moonlight Sonata Allegro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w82GmMQs ... re=related
2. Moonlight Sonata Andante: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2cFEHM9 ... re=related
3. Fur Elise: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0VwTw1e ... 1&index=26
4. My Immortal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TNgA1Jb ... 1&index=43
5. My Heart Will Go On ;) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxpvDjDO ... re=related
6. Pearl Harbor There you will be: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=occ17uDt ... re=related
7. Brave Heart: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxmcXQp3 ... re=related

"I laugh at funny things. I laugh in the face of danger. Therefore, danger has a funny face." ~ME <3
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." ~Groucho Marx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Sat May 22, 2010 11:13 am

chat/ go here to talk to each other quicker go to the evernight chat ok
"I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a mermaid or I was a mermaid, the ocean makes me feel really small and it puts my whole life into prospective, it reminds me, okay I'm this very little piece of this huge earth and it humbles you and it grounds you and it makes me feel almost like I've been baptist and I'm born again when I get out of the ocean, am I the same Beyonce?
Absolutely Not." Beyonce in 4

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Sat May 22, 2010 2:08 pm

awesome new people does that mean that we are going to be getting this thing going again????????
You say Eminem- I say The Beatles
You say Hannah Montana-I say Rush
You say T-Pain-I say Fats Domino
You say Jonas brothers-I say Elvis
You say Pink-I say Pink Floyd
You say Hip Hop-i say Jimi Hendrix
You say R&B-I scream Classic Rock
You say Justin Bieber-i hit you in the face

Outlaw
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Sat May 22, 2010 2:50 pm

I doubt it. I thought this died a long time ago. o-o
You know the girls bring the boys out..
my tumblr? wat?

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Sat May 22, 2010 5:08 pm

Well we tried to bring it back up but Digimon keeps getting it shut down so we can't play :(

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Sat May 22, 2010 5:14 pm

GRRRRR... give it some time maybe they will set it back up. ;)

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Sat May 22, 2010 6:25 pm

Did anyone try asking her if they could use her idea because if not the that is why she gets them shutdown

Outlaw
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Sat May 22, 2010 7:48 pm

I Have no idea. I actually forgot about the original until I found it again XD. I think he did but I don't know I was not the creator

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Mon May 24, 2010 8:10 pm

well i mean she if i could go back in time and actually know that this would happen i would have asked her i never knew i had to ask becasue i useally made up my on RPs and by that time i thought she would want to join....

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ritana on Mon May 24, 2010 8:13 pm

Hello! Can I join? I'd like to RP a teacher.. Here is the profile!

Name:Gwen North
Specie's: Half-Human, Half-Angel
Appearance:
Personalty: Kind and soft spoken, elegant. Her mother is human, its her father who was an angel. After her mother's premature death, her father returned to heaven with her mother's soul, Gwen was raised on Earth by human relatives. She is more or less independent and naturally kind towards all species. She does have a strict side when it comes to disciplining unruly students.
Dorm number: Has a teacher's office
Class: Astrology & History
Magic: Healing magic and divination
Crush: None now.

Ritana
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Mon May 24, 2010 8:28 pm

sorry but this is died because Diginmonrule45 is an awsome person
Last edited by Uchiha_Itachi on Tue May 25, 2010 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Tue May 25, 2010 4:45 am

You know its never too late to ask her if you can use the idea, or make some changes to it and then she cant say anything its a separate idea

Outlaw
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Tue May 25, 2010 8:25 am

i didnt she isnt answering....oh wait she just did
Last edited by Uchiha_Itachi on Tue May 25, 2010 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue May 25, 2010 10:59 am

Alright that's just rude and i think you need to be banned who something.

EDIT

Attention to those who want to rp at EverNight i have made a new one the only one not allowed to join is Uchiha_Itachi

evernight-academy-sign-remake-t42722.html#p1118128
ImageImageImageImageImage
CLICK CLICK CLICK D8

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Tue May 25, 2010 12:10 pm

plagiarism is concerned with the unearned increment to the plagiarizing author's reputation that is achieved through false claims of authorship.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagiarism
Bai Bai bby

Mid
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!