Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto: The Scroll Of the Kage's OOC and Sign UP

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Naruto: The Scroll Of the Kage's OOC and Sign UP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sin sin on Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:24 pm

Chunin Exams entry

Name: Runaru

Village: smoke

Strengths: strong in long range combat, very hard to hit due to the fact that she moves pretty quickly, wide range of ninjutsu to use ranging from three elements, Ice, water, wind

Weaknesses: does not have have physical strenght for close combat, so she prefers long range, Hates fighting, normaly will start fighting when she get attacked first or feels threaten

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sin sin
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonWingedPhoenix on Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:25 am

Hey Guys

I got here some what I hope to be awesome characters for the roleplay. I have been waiting for a good Naruto roleplay where we could make our own characters in the universe. Also, the characters in this are better wrought then the usual fan made anime arc that you see around these days.

I see there are no Anbu, or Sannin characters, which suprised me a bit, but I 'm not complaining. I am going to create a ANBU character and hopefully, since I'm the first to make one, that character can be the head of Anbu Black Ops in the Village she ends up with..perhaps a lucky Kage's hidden dagger and messenger to the other Kage's..

Anyway, here she is, if you would like to " hire" her, those of you who play Kage's, please just say so.

Name:Kyomi
Village:???
Personality:Kyomi is a professional ninja, in thought and action. Supremely loyal to her Kage. She kills without a sound, always alert, obeying orders without questions, fighting to her last breath, accomplishing her mission regardless of cost,
Bio(optional): Issued on a Need to Know Basis
Weapons: Kyomi has been trained in the use of all Ninja tools. She naturally carries a short Ninja sword on her back like all ANBU, as well as the customary Paper bombs, shuriken, Kunai and smoke bombs. However, there is one weapon that Kyomi uses that none of the other ninja seem to use, her hair. Kyomi has fashioned a weapon using strands of her own hair. She takes a single hair from her head at a time and then ties that to another. The knots are so fine that to the naked eye it appears to be just one very long strand of very thin wire, She made two of of these hair wires, each the exact same length, then twisted them tightly together, then coated then in a thin oil and knotted the very ends together. Even then, the wire is still thinner then the standard wire Shinobi use.

Kyomi uses the wire as a very deadly cutting tool, there is very little this wire cannot slice through, the reason for this is because when attacking, Kyomi charges the hair with her own chakra, which gives it strength and a cutting edge. Her natural chakra affiliation is wind, which is why the chakra cuts so well.
Specialty: Kyomi is a deadly Taijutsu user and has mastered Genjutsu. As far as Ninjutsu goes, she has a wide variety of techniques that she can use, Nothing close to what a Sharringan user could accomplish, but rather she has chosen a few techniques from each style and learned that one jutsu, even if it took years to master. Each jutsu is chosen carefully, each geared towards helping her accomplish her mission, though she cannot claim to be a master of any one justu type, she knows enough to be a unpredictable and deeadly opponent.
Bloodline Trait: None
Appearance: Kyomi is very rarely seen out if her ANBU uniform, and she only reveals her face to the Kage. Though, even with her face covered, she is a beautiful figure to behold. She is in possession of a hourglass figure that cannot be hidden by the ANBU outfit. That being said, when revealed, her face is also very pure and beautiful, long black hair and silver eyes, no scars or blemishes. On occasion, her mission has caused for her to operate under cover, sometimes as a geisha or a simple stall attendant, in which case her beauty has proved very valuable in collecting information.

Name:Hiashi Mangekyou
Village:???
Personality: Hiashi is know for his extreme personality. Normally, he is stern and disciplined, but behind that all is a undercurrent of anger and easily roused rage. This rage comes to bear sometimes unexpectedly, but most times it is easy to see coming and can be eased or suppressed if the provocation is withdrawn. That being said, not everything can get under his skin, young , inexperienced shinobi or Kunoichi that think that know something and mouth off earn his contempt rather then his ire . For his faults, he is a fearless and powerful force to be reckoned with
Bio(optional):
Weapons:Hiashi has been known to use Ninja tools sometimes, but usualy fights without weapons
Specialty: Hiashi has developed a new fighting style that he calls the Grand Tiger or Imperial Tiger on occasion. He has not yet revealed the secrets of his new style, but the experienced eye would not that some of the movements and stances reflect the Gentle fist style, spinning and attacking with the open palm. But, one would also see elements of Strong fist as well, by the sevre force of the blows and the use of power blocks which effectively blend offense and defense.
However, the style would suggest that it was more similar to Gentle fist because of the use of Chakra in attacks, but unlike Gentle fist, which uses ones own chakra to disrupt the chakra network of ones opponent, Hiashi uses compressed chakra to cause physical harm to his opponent. When a blow lands, the chakra explodes forward in a concussive manner, creating the Illusion that Hiashi has massive strength. It also gives a rending effect when focused in his finger tips, his attacks with palm open and fingers curved like claws, like a tigers paw.
Many Gentle fist users claim that Hiashi is simply using a slightly modifed version of their art, but in reality, this cannot be. In order to use Gentle fist, one must posses the Byakugan Kekkai Genkai, which Hiashi does not . There are also a number of locks, throws and special techniques that push the art into Strong fist as much as Gentle fist..but the controversy continues none the less.
Bloodline Trait:None.
Appearance: Hiashi stands about six feet tall with a modestly powerful built, leaning more towards the thin side. His hair is bright orange and is usually in a thick braid, hanging almost to the back of his knees. Black stripes have been died into his hair to give the same pattern as the animal after which his style was named. His eyes are a vivid green and his face is slightly thin , with subtly sunken cheeks. His canines have been filed into short, sharp fangs, which are actually used in a throw technique sometimes.

There they are, sorry for the long description, try to get through it if you can. Also, I had a idea for one more character, but I was not sure if the idea would fly or not. I wanted to create a sort of Protege of Gaara , perhaps not someone that was literally trained by him, but someone that follows in his footsteps. He would be without the aid of Shukaku of course, But he would posses natural large chakra reserves. He would be a low level Shinobi, no higher then Chunin at most..probabley Genin...would that idea be okay with everyone ?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NeonWingedPhoenix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:14 am

Yes please make another chara and put him in the chunin exams :p and both charas are accepted.

holy eternal
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dark clown on Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:00 am

lol quite a few old genins. this chunin exam will be tough.

Dark clown
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonWingedPhoenix on Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:43 am

Alright, thanks a bunch.

I do need someone to step up and claim at least one of my characters allegiance. Kyomi more importantly, Hiashi can be more of a wanderer I suppose, but he needs to have some roots

One thing I have been wondering about is the Merakage, leader of the darkness village, a pacifist. It would seem to me that his ANBU would be..well, bored..as would most of the ninja in the village..nothing but scouting missions.

The Sorokage would be good, but there are so many ninja in the smoke village already, it would be unfair I think to have her there too.

The Chentakage and Renstkage would be good as well, ..they both have the same number of ninja..actually. So..anyway, someone pick up one of the characters..so I can post.

Here is my Genin fella for the Chunin exam

Name:Tobimaru Genji
Village: Darkness
Personality: Genji is a somewhat jumpy kid, nervous acting around large groups of people. He is usually off somewhere working on his techniques. He is determined to follow in the footsteps of Gaara, the last Kazekage . He heard stories of him from others and told himself that he would master the same techniques and become as great as he was, but he knows nothing about Gaara other when what he heard, he does not know about SHukaku or even what he was like.
Bio(optional):
Weapons:Genji is trained in the use of Shuriken and Kunai
Specialty: Genji actually graduated from Academy at the top of his class. After Academy, he took to learning Jutsu and later he devoted himself to re-inventing the same jutsu that Gaara used when he was alive, to the exclusion of almost everything else. He found that he had a aptitude for Earth Style Jutsu and started from there, before beginning to work on the basic techniques that Gaara used. His larger then normal Chakra reserves help, but he is still having trouble.
Bloodline Trait: None
Appearance: Five feet six inches with a thin build, brownish red hair cut short and dark eyes. He dresses in a black shirt with a large white cloth wrapped around his waist, baggy dark red pants and ninja shoes. He has a silver earring in one ear and a white red silk cloth tied around his left wrist. Later, he will wear a gourd like Gaara's, but with a different shape and markings.

NeonWingedPhoenix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:30 pm

Can one of ur charas be my Sanin? I need one

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonWingedPhoenix on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:34 pm

Yeah, sure.

I have some characters that could be used as Sannin for the other villages,..at least two villages, counting this one, probabley three.

NeonWingedPhoenix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:09 pm

Lol nice i need a sanin. And u should know that Kai was part of Akatsuke

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:24 pm

well the mekrakage is trying to reunite the villages and his people hate him and see him as what could be the downfall of there land with his nonviolent ways that will weaking them and allow other to take advantage and fear that do to the fact he was travailing around to train instead of staying in the village and going on missions too support the village they think he a trader not to mention how many think he's just some weak blind punk so he really needs some alias
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonWingedPhoenix on Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:02 pm

Holy Eternal
Yes, I gathered that much. In light of that, I would suggest Kyomi, rather then Hiashi. Kyomi could be used in any way, assasination, Survelliance , anything that he would want her to do, without question. Hiashi..is not so easily ordered about..That is my opinion, I think that Kyomi would be better suited for Atkatsuki missions, that and the Smoke Village already has more Shinobi then the other villages and use of the Byakugan.

The Forest may be the one getting a offer for a Sannin, they have no prevelant Kekkai Genkai unlike the Ice, which has the Sharringan trump card, and we have to consider how things will change when Mangekyo comes into play..the Darkness and Forest may find themselves at a disadvantage.

I have another Sannin ready to make..I think I would offer her to the Forest , The Smoke is the strongest right now..if I am not mistaken, they have a Rennegan user,

Onirukon

I would let Hiashi become affliated with the MeraKage, but I think that his views would clash heavily with the Merakages and that would cause more trouble the solve anything.. I am pretty sure that the Darkness Village would not be able to keep their pacifist view in the event of a war, they would be seen as the easiest target and would be the first attacked..I'll think about what I can do..I could make something for the village.

NeonWingedPhoenix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:49 pm

Lol yea Smoke village rules! Cuz me and Dark Clown are in it lol thats y we are so awsome! lol jk jk. I will accept ur Anbu chara lol but he isn't part of Akatsuke anymore...or is he. He actually is and thats y his village wasn't really attacked. It was a scheme

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:34 pm

sweet the village hidden in the darkness has a sanin though only Daichi is a pacifist the majority are still sneaky and will kill at any second

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonWingedPhoenix on Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:44 am

*Edit*

I was not quite ready to bring the other Sannin in quite yet..have some planning to do.

NeonWingedPhoenix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:08 pm

say holy i have and idea for an Akatsuke character orochimaru's last experiment i would be willing to kill off katsuki

onirukon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:31 pm

OK as long as its one of ur charas ur killing off lol

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:41 pm

alright he's going to snap his 3rd porsona takes over and he attacks kai alrigh i have edit my last post to have katsuki attack now all thats left is his death holy i you don't mind i set it up for you to kill him

onirukon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:49 pm

OK i will kill him in a second.

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:03 pm

thanks well here he is sorry if he's to over powered
Name: Kouchi
Village: atkatsuke
Personality: power hungry and murderers only loyal to the atkatsuke leader
Bio(optional): he was kidnapped by orochimaru and injected with Kimimaro DNA giving him his Shikotsumyaku ability was so he could be a back up if sasuke could stop him from taking over like his brother and to keep him ready he was frozen only to be released by atkatsuke he later gained sasukes sharingan while he was dyeing
Weapons:none
Specialty: Kekkei Genkai's
Bloodline Trait: Shikotsumyaku plus sharingan
Appearance: Image
Last edited by onirukon on Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

onirukon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:07 pm

Hmm to powerful...u need to take away some abilitys. Sharingan, Byakugan, Curse mark 1 and Shikotsumyaku? Too much eliminate two of them...

holy eternal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:13 pm

alright then good bye sharigan and byakugan would it be okay if he steals them later though

onirukon
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!