Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bloodsong Boarding School[OOC|Sign Ups]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Bloodsong Boarding School[OOC|Sign Ups]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:24 pm

Ya I listen to Mizuki Nana. XD And.. I'll edit my post for the more specific one. T.T
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - Captain Jack Sparrow

red-diamond-boarding-school-ooc-sign-ups-need-people-t37363.html Check it out. You know you want to.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Anelle
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:28 pm

well since false hope doesn't seems to have abandoned us i have taken over to keep it going for a while so your accepted
as for Anelle after you detail the power a bit more you will also be accepted
To kill or not to kill.... Hardly even a question.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:32 pm

Agh, It won't let me edit my post.

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:35 pm

Nvm, my internet just messed up. I edited it. :3

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:38 pm

So I'm accepted? :D

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:42 pm

Anelle, I don't think thepsycoman really has the authority to take over...
I suggest you change your power, we already have three fire users as of now... Why not try something... Like... Healing? Or... Water manipulation? Maybe Shadow manipulation? Let your imagination run wild! It's all about you, you, you. So try to think of something fun and original.
Please rate my post--I tend to workquite hard on them! Thank you! :)
My Blog: misadventuresmisanthrope.tumblr.com

Syreaa
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:45 pm

*Is just REALLY REALLY tired* Meeeeeeh. Okay. T.T

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:53 pm

I don't think you have to do it -right- this moment... The boat will stay docked for a while, you could always have been on the ship, sleeping, the whole time.

Syreaa
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:57 pm

I already did itttt. T.T''

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:00 pm

i was the first one to take interest in this and nobody seems to want to take over temporarily while false wasn't on so i have done so and i was simply trying to make everything to false's preference as far as i could tell. and honestly Sryreaa your the only one who has complained.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:03 pm

._.'' So.. Am I accepted...?

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:22 pm

>_>

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:35 pm

Yes, begin your posting! We need to get these thing a-movin'! ^_^

Syreaa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:38 pm

WOOT! THANK YOUUU.

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anelle on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:43 pm

Ogawd. Genius me. *Sucks at starting these things*

Anelle
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brei on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:50 am

I have returned...sorry for not posting in so long. Been working on my house..its almost built. But I shall post now and try to stay on top of it.
If you like fantasy rpg's try this link! *points downward*

http://www.theseventhsungame.net/tss/refer.php?key=QSFQETCNM6XZTBS

Brei
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:04 pm

Its ok we cannot expect people to put roleplays ahead of their lives, Hope your house gets finished soon so that we can have you back =].

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brei on Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:18 pm

Me too. I did some painting yesterday. Exterior painting, the inside is almost done. It should be done in a month or so :)

Brei
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:56 pm

Thats great i hope it all works very well.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inu_Kun_ on Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:02 pm

Sorry for not posting in a while. What with the holidays and such. Projects for school and my writing got in the way of things. Haha...
I say I like your coat! ♪

[/center]

Inu_Kun_
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!