Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Warriors

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Warriors

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:37 pm

Mossleaf stood beside stormfur watching as the creature fell into the water, and then felt stormfur slip in to. she tried to back up but she couldn't back up she was falling in, she couldn't make a sound, she felt the salty water drag her in, and drip into her mouth she scrambled trying to swim.

Mossleaf sat up sharply looking around the den to see cloudpelt and Stormfur awake as well. She quickly licked her chest to smooth her fur out and padded out of the den and to the piule of fresh kill taking a small mouse and sitting near the entrance eating it looking into the dixtance deep in thought.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Keeley
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:13 pm

Stormfur's mouth felt full of salt. She grabbed fresh kill and looked around where Mossleaf was. "It's StarClan, it has to be!" She gasped and still felt her heart pounding. Fireygrass ordered patrolls and Mossleaf and Stormfur were chosen to go with Lakefur. Lakefur ordered Mousepelt and her, to look over WindClan, and Stormfur and Mossleaf to look at ShadowClan, and then they'd meet up at RiverClan borders.
Mossleaf and Stormfur came upon ShadowClan territory near the thunderpath when a cat appeared on the ThunderClan side of ThunderPath. "ShadowClan!" Stormfur's fur bristled as the single cat walked up to them and said, "I have only come here to tell you something."
So as long as there is a moon, Flowers will never die, and niether will us wolves. -Wolf's Rain
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:11 pm

"you had the same dream?" she said with a bemused voice. She joined Stormfur in the Patrol , she unsheathed her claws when a Shadowclan cat came up in front of them "what do you want?" she said with her hackles raised.

Keeley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sandypaw on Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:59 pm

im sandypaw can i be in riverclan or thunderclan if u want to know more about me read new topics that is new apprentcie

sandypaw
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:27 pm

(Er, sandypaw, if you want to join the RP then the sign up sheet's on pg 1.)

Stormfur looked up at Mossleaf, "Yes. It was scary, StarClan calls us away, I just know it." she closed her eyes then opened them and asked the stanger, "WHat do you want, go back to ShadowClan, why were you staring at me and my apprentiance at the gathering?" The strange cat smiled and replied, " Other cats were chosen. Twolegs will kill the forest and the Clans must adapt. " The strange cat walked into the road and dissapeared in the brush.

"Oh StarClan." Stormfur whispered.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:08 pm

"Oi come back"Mossleaf yowled "Who are you, how do you know all this?"

"He better come back" she hissed sitting down with a thump, twitching her tail from side to side.

Keeley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:19 pm

The mysterious cat was gone and all Stormfur could do was sit there. "Well, at least we know StarClan sent us help. We have to go. Nobody'll know. We have to. It's StarClan's call." She stammered. "Mossleaf, when do we leave and how?"

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:26 am

"yes but i do not know what we should do, but we can't tell anyone else...." mossleaf meowed.

Keeley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:47 am

"Yeah, oh man. Another ShadowClan cat." Stormfur's tail twitched in annoyance. The cat ran accross the road.

"Stormfur, Mossleaf! Are you chosen?" The hyper cat asked but waited for no reply. "I am chosen. I'm Blackfur. We have to meet at fourtrees tonight with the other cats. I've arranged it all. Bye." The cat twitched his tail in a goodbye manner.

Stormfur was bewildered. "Think we can trust a ShadowClan cat?"

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:52 am

"I think so..."she meowed "since when has shadowclan cats planned things..." she said confused.

Keeley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:49 pm

Stormfur snickered. "Alright, we will meet him at fourtrees tonight, but no word must come out of either of out mouths, okay? We better get back to camp." Stormfur walked next to Mossleaf and flicked her tail in annoyance and her confusion about the whole subject.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:00 pm

Mossleaf started walking back to camp with stormleaf by her side. "will you stop flicking my side it tickles...." she meowed letting out a chuckle.

Keeley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:08 pm

Stormfur realized what she was doing and stopped. She meowed with laughter. Good to get off topic.

Returning to camp with the rest of the patrol, Stormfur grabbed a big vole and began eating it. She only ate half of it and asked Mossleaf if she wanted some.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:00 am

"huh? oh yeah ...thanks" she meowed picking up the rest of the vole. "how did he know our names" she whispered into stormfur's ear.

Keeley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:25 am

Stormfur shivered, she hadn't thought of that. "Maybe the StarClan cat came to him too... but then why didn't he tell us the other cats names?" Stormfur thought aloud, but quietly.

(OOC: Akishra, Whispershadow, Zay Zay~(Have you joined yet?) are you still in this rp???)

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!