Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Warriors

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Warriors

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:03 pm

'...That means absolutely nothing to me,' Akishra said. 'Who's patchpelt, and where's the elder's den?'
S'ereht on yaw M'i lamron...S'ti em.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akishra
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:14 pm

Brightnight shook her head. "Well, if you go across the clearing and look to the left, the den is hidden in the shrubs, Patchpelt will be the only tortoise shell."
So as long as there is a moon, Flowers will never die, and niether will us wolves. -Wolf's Rain
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:16 pm

Akishra nodded her head once. 'Alright,' she said, and followed the cat's directions. Entering the cave, she saw a cat there who had to be the one called "Patchpelt".

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:10 am

ooc:its a story and these are wild cats :)

"stormfur any ideas?" she asked walking beside the other warrior "where should we go?"

Keeley
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:10 am

"Well, Let's take them by thunderpath if they do a good job staying quiet near ShadowClan boreders." Stormfur said," But, let's go to RiverClan and WindClan boreders. Our scent is downstream, so they won't smell us and this time is the time in between patrolls, lets hope." Nightpaw looked at Stormfur in amazement at how much she knew, how was he ever going to learn all of that? "Dawnpaw, how many herbs do you know by know? Just Juniper Berries and watermint for stomach paines and burdock roots for rat bites. Nothing that'll do much good in a fight." Stormfur nodded and continued near WindClan boreder, they were ThunderClan alliances, but a good warrior can't be too careful. Somthing sharp entered Stormfur's nose. "WindClan patroll!" "Hello? I smell ThunderClan." It was the WindClan deputy,Leafwind. "Hello." Stormfur dipped her head respectfully, flicking her tail for the apprentiances to do the same. "Just patrolling." The deputy said. "How's your leader, Windstar?" Stormfur asked. "He's not so good. He's sick and close to leaving us." Nightpaw meowed, "How many lives does he have left?" "3, almost 2." Stormfur pitied the WindClan and said," Well, It was nice to see you, see you at the next gathering."

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:45 am

mossleaf dipped her head respectifully to leafwind "theres a full moon tonight right?" she asked.

Keeley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:44 am

Leafwind suddenly recognized Stormfur," Your,Leafpaw?" Stormfur look surprised"Now I'm Stormfur, StarClan approved of my leader doing this, changing my name." Leafwind was apologetic, " Sorry, last time I saw you, you were an apprentiance, you too Mossleaf!"
Leafwind replied," Yes, I have to choose apprentiances to go and warriors. I will see you then, we must be getting back to camp." The patroll headed back twards thier camp on the moors. "Shush, RiverClan, they shouldn't be out here right now but, stay clear of thier boreders." Stormfur quickened her pace."Come on, we still have to see ShadowClan boreders." Nightpaw leaped for joy."Yeah!" "Nobody should attack us because we have Dawnpaw, a medicine cat apprentiance."

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:45 am

(OOC: Only the tiger swims willingly. I'm gonna drop out -- this is way to innacurate for me)

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:23 pm

"but do they know shes a medicine cat apprentice " mossleaf said worried "we'll need to get back soon its starting to get dark" she looked up at sky.

Keeley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:22 pm

Stormfur replyed, "True, she does need to go to moonstones right after the gathering." Dawnpaw looked up,"Oh yes! I will be just as great as Redoak!" Nightpaw nodded and glanced at the sky, "We should hurry." "We'er just coming up twards ShadowClan borders. "What's that foul smell?" Nightpaw wrinkled his nose. "That would be twoleg monsters on the Thunderpath." Stormfur wrinkled her nose at the foul smell. "ShadowClan is just across the Thunderpath in a marshy area. Come on, we gotta get back to camp."
"I will take all of my warriors and 5 apprentiances, which will be Nightpaw, Eaglepaw, Whitepaw, Dawnpaw and Swiftpaw." Swiftstar's voice echoed throughout the camp. "Come, Medicine cats in the front!"

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:26 pm

"come on quick we need to get back quickly its time for the gathering" mossleaf said racing back to camp.

Keeley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:37 pm

Stormfur made sure the apprentiances were making the jump over a fallen log. Lakefur called to the warrior,"Stormfur, we'er leaving,Mossleaf! Eaglepaw! Nightpaw!" The 4 cats folowed lakefur's caterwaul. "Come on The are leaving." The cats caught up with the gorup. They arrived at fourtrees. The meeting started when the ShadowClan leader spoke," ShadowClan is doing well, though we need more food, the marsh has lots of fog around this time of year before leaf-bare. But we remain healthy and full and ready to defend territory." Stormfur spoke to herself,"ShadowClan will never announce a sickness or big shortage of food. Too secretive." She shook her head. WindClan announced twolegs invading their territory and taking and poisining prey. RiverClan's water was low, but prey was still plentiful fishwise. ThunderClan leader, Swiftstar spoke," We have the apprentincship of Dawnpaw for medicine cat. She will travel to moonstones with the rest of the mdecine cats."

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:47 pm

mossleaf sat next to stormfur"i see shadowclan doesnt want to be thought of as weak "she meowed laughing silently.

Keeley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:14 pm

Stormfur meowed with silent laughter. "Guess so." Swiftstar continued speaking about recent apprentianceships and other cats on thier territory. Nightpaw nudged his mentor and asked,"Stormfur, one of the ShadowClan cats are still looking at me, I've felt his eyes on me all throughout the gathering!" "Let's switch places, he won't see you behind me." The two cats switched places and continued to listen.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:35 pm

"want me to go see why he's or she's watching nightpaw" mossleaf whispered.

Keeley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:43 pm

"Maybe after the gathering. Thanks." Stormfur nudged the worried apprentiance. Looking twards the place where the ShadowClan cat sat, he was still staring but at Stormfur. Then, right before her eyes, the cat dissapeared into the wind. "That concludes the gathering." Watching the RiverClan leader speak, Stormfur couldn't keep her mind off the mysterious cat.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:14 am

"they've gone" she had been watching the cat "they just disappeared into thin air" mossleaf said confused.

Keeley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:56 pm

"I know!" Stormfur gasped. "StarClan? Probably not." ThunderClan was leaving,"Come on Nightpaw." She nudged the apprentiance. "Scary, did he stop staring?" "No,he stared at me as well. Maybe he wanted to look at you more or originally wanted me to look at." Stormfur agreed with Mossleaf," I'm so confused and tired. Let's go."

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:51 am

mossleaf followed Stormfur out of fourtrees and towards the camp eventually coming to the ravine and trudging towards the den.

Keeley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:22 pm

The medicine cat's juorny to the moonstone will be tonight and I want 3 warriors accompanied with them. Dawnpaw with become an official apprentiance and Brightnight an official mentor." ThunderClan's leader spoke with pride. "Lakefur,Icestorm, and Cloudpelt." The warriors, med. cat and apprentiance left through the brush. "Let's hope for no interruptoins."

Stormfur went into the den and slept a long fitful sleep, except for her dream.

Stormfur watched helplessly as a foxlike creature fell into the salty water, Mossleaf did too. Soon she felt her paws slip too and her mouth was soon full with salty water. "StarClan! Where are you?" She cried but only fell deeper. Another foxlike creature, not the one that fell into the water, but another one, swerved into the water. Stormfur could hear nor see anything. She was numb and all she could feel was saltwater in her mouth and lapping onto her fur, wich was plastered to her body.

Stormfur woke with a jolt to some one yelling at her, Cloudpelt. "No cat can sleep with you yowling like that!"

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!