Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Invasion of Fiction

Invasion of Fiction

a part of “Invasion of Fiction”, a fictional universe by Chulance.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Invasion of Fiction”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Invasion of Fiction

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zahktuthal on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:49 pm

Revan needs to walk into someone :P He isnt doing anything very exciting. And curse those cowardly normies!!! Mercer wants to consume them XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zahktuthal
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:35 pm

Maybe I'll have Jason Bourne bump into him...

Currently workin on a profile for the following characters:

Big Boss (Naked Snake) from Metal Gear Solid 3
Jack from Samurai Jack
James Raynor from StarCraft

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:41 pm

That's a lot of profile's SM..a looot of characters. Your rapidly building up a list.

Anyway I'd like to reserve Superboy Prime and Nate Grey. I'm also taking Darkseid from the DC comics, new earth in reserve,Galactus from marvel comics, same verse earth 616 and Amazo from DCAU into reserve.

also for NPC's like SM did post description's plz. XD Revan's awesome, he needs a storyline. He's with Lucy, I'm thinking of getting rid of Future Peter, and replacing him with Present Peter, but still Season 3 Peter. Lol Mercer's EVIL! Jason should DO THAT!

I'm working on Amazo's profile ATM.
Last edited by Chulance on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:39 pm

Well more characters = Interesting plots, and the characters I bring in, are very interesting to me (especially people like Naked Snake and Jason Bourne).

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:41 pm

I'll bring in a large amounts of characters, and I must say I'll enjoy the plot thoroughly. I've got some big plans, hehe.

Yall gonna be shocked.

Bardock is reserved for Vio Lance. :)

Bellatrix Lestrange is reserved for Obnixious. Factor. :)

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:45 am

O MY GOD O MY GOD I FINALLY DID IT

Chulance you may want to read ALL of the character I just submitted..............................................

(I'm gonna have a lot of fun with him)

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KilroyWasHere on Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:53 pm

Do I like, Post the profile here?

KilroyWasHere
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zahktuthal on Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:25 am

SM...you just completely destroyed Mace Windu. And so you know I'm a bit of a Star Wars nut. I am effectively done in this RP. You can't just give someone a different personality, because we are supposed to be Role Playing the character, as they are, who they are.

Zahktuthal
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:32 pm

Whoa whoa man.

I explained in his profile why he is like this. Windu's my favorite Jedi if you didn't know and I'm just trying to have fun. And I figured why not because we all might get a laugh out of it. However if I see that people wouldn't like that, I would be more than happy to roleplay Windu as he actually is. There's no reason to quit over a silly reason like that man.

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:37 pm

Sorry for my lack of activity. But Captain Morgan, Roy, and all the other new people get involved in the core storyline.

I'm sending Buu to Vegas, this should be an RP on an international level. We can use China, Cuba, England, Paris, more American states if you will. Government buildings, keep involving the media, and the politicians to give this story some flavor.

I'll start bringing in elements from the origin story soon, and Sylar has a devious plan. Speaking of Sylar, I forgot to use him in my latest post. Lack of creativity, and attention sorry SM, I'll do a Sylar post soon.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KilroyWasHere on Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:50 pm

I don't know why Murph would be outside of Chicago. :U

KilroyWasHere
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!