Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts: Final Hearts

Kingdom Hearts: Final Hearts

a part of “Kingdom Hearts: Final Hearts”, a fictional universe by Soki.

The new Blader's and what they face in their destiny.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kingdom Hearts: Final Hearts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Kingdom Hearts: Final Hearts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:19 am

Lol, all of us know from Luke's love of nobodies he'd rather die first

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredMind on Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:44 am

I was expecting this kind of answer coming from Soki, so forcing him is a no too. The best that comes to mind at the moment is forcing his darkness like happened with Riku to reach the goal.... Although this may be a little hard since he can summon Heartless and bio says he is already part of it.
|| Now I know that I´m the bane of my existence...||
True Story

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShatteredMind
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digi-kun on Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:51 pm

Well there has to be a reason we're towing this dude back. Maybe to try and exploit his ability to summon heartless? Like, study how he does it and why.

digi-kun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalFan on Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:56 am

Let Luke go but keep someone nearby to monitor him?
IDK...I'm just adding on to digi-kun's idea, since he probably wouldn't summon Heartless for the Organization willingly, someone will track him covertly and montor him.

FinalFan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:48 am

o.o sounds neat -shrugs- you guys do what you think up X3

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digi-kun on Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:46 am

I HAVE IT!!!

Lucas' heart is very strong yet full of darkness, yes?
So! The Superior, all knowing god that he is, wants to exploit this particular oddity by forcibly enhancing the darkness in his heart to attract heartless. The more heartless, the closer we get as the organization to completing our ultimate objective--Kingdom Hearts!

...but if anyone objects this is just another idea thrown out there.

digi-kun
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feralfairy on Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:51 am

Nah- I like it. I'll post IC soon.

feralfairy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalFan on Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:55 am

Kewl! Me likey!

FinalFan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalFan on Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:55 am

Kewl! Me likey!

FinalFan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredMind on Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:38 pm

It´s good enough digi-kun it even get close to some birth by sleep references. Let´s use that I like the idea too.

ShatteredMind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feralfairy on Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:01 pm

FinalFan: I am confused if your character is actually going to Saxra or you got them mixed up again. As I see it, she would have no say and it is Salixe you should be speaking to. Then again, if it is Saxra, fine. I'm just a bit confused.

feralfairy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredMind on Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:03 pm

Same here, he talks about the cell but insist on taking Luke to it, even if he is already on it, I will post before the rp reaches the "answering agreement", again, so the plot can continue going in the direction of what we were discussing. Saxra will ignore ... well all, so FinalFan can post either with her or Salixe and at the same time we can continue.

ShatteredMind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalFan on Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:43 pm

I'm sorry!
They both just have realy similar names, and I didn't realize I was mixing them up again!
I'll go back and edit...

FinalFan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feralfairy on Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:00 pm

So you meant Salixe?

feralfairy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feralfairy on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:40 pm

Take that as a yes.

A question: Are we going by the theory that Nobodies literally have no emotion, or that they do, but also an overwhelming sense of loss/emptiness?

feralfairy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digi-kun on Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:29 pm

Well it's more that some Nobodies miss their hearts so much, they use the memories of the time they were humans to recreate the emotions. So it's a little bit of both emotionless and an overwhelming sense of loss. Others like Saxra however don't care to do things like that. Otherwise, Nobodies don't have feelings, or a conscious sense of right or wrong. They simply do as they feel benefits themselves best.

digi-kun
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:35 pm

Is this still open? Would I be able to submit a character and randomly/awkwardly jump in? ^_~
~Imagination is just intelligence having fun.~

Enter the world of THE ZODI ACADEMY... (Now Rebooted!)

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:27 am

o.o sure though it'd be good to get a another good guy XD all we have is villians and a Anti-hero

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredMind on Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:36 am

It´s just like digi-kun says, Nobodies try to act as they remember. For example I usually compare Ruknix with Demyx the only member that shows "fear" and an easy going attitude until he engages in battle. Other noboides are... well so like them. But yeah they act as they would benefit more, Marluxia is the perfect example of that.

ShatteredMind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:45 am

Sure, I'll make a good guy lol

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!