Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts: Final Hearts

Kingdom Hearts: Final Hearts

a part of “Kingdom Hearts: Final Hearts”, a fictional universe by Soki.

The new Blader's and what they face in their destiny.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kingdom Hearts: Final Hearts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Kingdom Hearts: Final Hearts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feralfairy on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:05 am

Well, yes, I see, digi-kun. But there's the manga version and the game version. Nobodies try to fill up the feeling of loss by doing things, like Demyx and his sitar, Luxord and his poker, and Larxene and her books. So, I think we are probably sticking with the game theory. But I agree with you.

And welcome, zen-ink.

Soki, I'm not sure if you saw, but I posted to you. Lucas has the choice to either accept the mission, or deny it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

feralfairy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CYBERPUNK on Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:37 pm

I joined as Razael.
"You can't go around building a better world for people.
Only people can build a better world for people.
Otherwise it's just a cage." --Terry Pratchett

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CYBERPUNK
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:06 am

I'm a little confused; am I to be a keyblade wielder, or another type of original character who just works with the keybladers to defeat the organization?
~Imagination is just intelligence having fun.~

Enter the world of THE ZODI ACADEMY... (Now Rebooted!)

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredMind on Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:38 pm

Ok first thing welcome both to the rp, now to the question itself. Keybladers themselves are original since the rp time is after the "Sora times" The only differences between the neutral and the keybladers are the weapons they wield. So as you can see is up to you. A keyblader would be nice though.
|| Now I know that I´m the bane of my existence...||
True Story

ShatteredMind
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digi-kun on Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:02 am

So um...who's gonna post next hm?

digi-kun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredMind on Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:47 pm

That would be my call yeah.. sorry for not posting in all this time, I changed the RAM of my PC so I have been changing the system directions (bad side of having a build yourself pc)

ShatteredMind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digi-kun on Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:05 am

I know this is horribly shameless, but
looking for RPers for new RP I'm creating for Final Fantasy if your interested here
I'm only accepting four characters, but it's not first come first serve. Final characters won't be decided immediately, so please, send in your profiles if you want! (Tell your friends =D)

digi-kun
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalFan on Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:46 am

Yes, it is shameless.
Just wondering, what do you all want Lominax and friends do, because I don't know what to do now...

FinalFan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredMind on Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:57 pm

Well let´s see my "part" about the attempt of invasion is about to end (strange ideas came when one watches too many martial arts movies) watching how all the attack power is focus against it, also watching how the portal is gone too I think the end of this mini war is gonna come soon so... I think you could go help the others... or watch from far away as it fits your chara more.

ShatteredMind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalFan on Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:31 pm

Well, I have a plot twist.
See my latest post, please.

FinalFan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalFan on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:42 pm

Well this is odd.
The roleplay won't work.

FinalFan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feralfairy on Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:46 pm

Yeah, I think a lot of people had that problem. Final, I'll respond, but I'm going to wait on everyone else to post first. M'kay?

feralfairy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalFan on Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:07 pm

Understood.
That was odd, though...

FinalFan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredMind on Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:22 pm

Ah good I wasn´t the only one... sometimes I just get kicked not matter how many times I login. Or the RP don´t come... strange . But I´ll use this chance and post before it´s too late.

ShatteredMind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digi-kun on Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:34 am

Just so you guys know, Ruknix will be sleeping 'till someone either wakes him up, or time elapses long enough. So, yeah.

digi-kun
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feralfairy on Mon May 10, 2010 5:11 pm

Understood.

Final: I'll reply, but I'm going to wait until other's post first. Okay?

feralfairy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredMind on Mon May 10, 2010 5:42 pm

I could post too. But I feel a post from my part would be more spam than anything, waiting for feralfairy or Soki to post.

ShatteredMind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalFan on Fri May 14, 2010 4:00 pm

RP isn't working again...

FinalFan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digi-kun on Fri May 14, 2010 6:15 pm

Actually, I think we're waiting for Lominax to recruit his ragtag group at this point

digi-kun
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalFan on Sun May 16, 2010 1:08 am

I'm having a problem posting. Is anyone else experiencing a "Posting!" massage when you check on the Activity tab?

FinalFan
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!