Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Redwall: The Season of the Horde

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Redwall: The Season of the Horde

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:45 am

"Scar, Frogbane!", Grimfagn roared, almost instantly two scroungy rats appeared out of no where. "Ye' called sir?", the taller of the two rats, Scar, asked. "Yes, I want you two, to try and find some weakness in that abbey wall, and cracks, moisture, missing chinking find the weakest point. We will attack that part with the catapult", Grimfang snarled. "Right..right away sir", they mumbled together tumbling over each other to dash away and obey the orders.

Soon they were in the woods walking slowly towards the abbey, "There had better be alot of treasure in that abbey...or I swear", Scar grumbled. "Yyyy...ya..Aaall that wwalking annd awful foodd, nnnot ta' mention sleeping on the ggground", Frogbane replied in his stuttering voice. "Shh..do ya hear that?", Scar said crouching behind a tree. "Wwwhat?", Frogbane askd dumbly still standing in the open. Scar snarled and kicked the chubby rat behind a tree, "I hear a voice", Scar said. Sure enough a large burly looking otter came walking by, a merry look on his face he headed in the direction of the abbey. "NOW!", Scar roared, both rats jumped from the brush landing on the badger their blades drawn. "Hold stil afore I stick ya!", Scar spat out at the badger. "Yyyaa", Frogbane stuttered trying ot look as evil as Scar.
Last edited by Drako11 on Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Drako11
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:59 am

OOC: Danderan's an otter.

IC: Danderan raised an eyebrow, "H-h-h-h-old still, matey?" The tall muscular otter mocked Frogbanes stuttering. "Steady on, mato'. And ye' 'old yer' sword like'n this." In a blurr of speed the otters well tuned and sharpaned sword was out of it's shealth and jabbing at Scar's paw, in an attempt to force the blade away. "Dodge, buckle swing! like me ol' maw' taught me, Vermin! Hahar!"
Credit goes to Raul for making this awsome sig pic! Thanks man!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

-------------------------------
(12:30:21) (Sarithus): Yes you do. You know you should say yes.
(12:30:32) Myth: heh
(12:31:18) (Sarithus): Say it. Say it.
(12:31:33) Myth: go on wit ya!
(12:32:04) (Sarithus): ....is that a yes.
(12:32:17) Myth: ... i dunno <<;
(12:32:17) ChatBot: (Sarithus) is now known as (Say_yes).
(12:32:26) Myth: lmao
Join my Transformers RP: rise of the decepticons!!
----------------------------

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:25 pm

Scethirin watched as Grimfang dismissed the vermin with only a short word, "You have fine command over your beasts, mate."

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:10 pm

Grimfang spat a bone, and picked a piece of meat from his rotting teeth. "I try, it only takes a couple beatings, a couple executions, and rewards",Grimfang said. Turning to look back at his tent he called out, "Ripclaw bring my guests som ale!" Immediately a short bowlegged rat bustled out juggling four cups and a jug of ale. "Drink up hearties", Grimfang said smiling taking none for himself. "Now lets get down to buisness, what exactly do you propose we do about the abbey?"

----------------------------------------------

"EAARRRGGHHH!!!", Scar yelled out in pain dropping to the ground. "III...I'll hhhelp you Ssccar", Frogbane stuttered out his stuttering worsening due to the excitement. Blundering forward Frogbane raised a large wooden club spiked with bits of bone, teeth, and metal. Clumsily he swung it at the otters head.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Whew glad we're free of tha' old witch", Dyrin said laughing as he stood bent over trying to catch his breath. "Well now tha' your free, what do ya wan' ta do?", Dyrin asked the black pelted otter, after finally catching his breath.

OOC: XD I got three stories going on at once

Drako11
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:58 pm

"I'm not quite sure, actually." Dark looked around her, "That nettle soup's calmed me down something great...

"So, your catapult?" Scethirin's eyes gleamed, "That is how you will breach the gates of Redwall? If you will allow it, i will lead the charge into the place...i do not want my prize to escape..."

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:46 pm

Dyrin shook his head, "What did that mouse do ta ya in there? Torture ya?", he asked, waving his paw infront of her face. "You don't seem like your ole' self lass? It's that Martin isn't hes got ya all worked oop, well then lets go figure it out!"
-------------------------------
"Yes, I sent two scouts out to find the weakest point on the wall, once they return we will assemble the forces outside Redwall and attack. However I would recomend you let some lower beasts charge in first. Let them take the arrows and such for ya", Grimfang said smiling a sinister smile.

Drako11
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:05 pm

Danderan raised his sword, catching the spiked mace with deadly grace. "See mato' the pro'em with these ol' things are theys catch on all sorts o' nasty stuff. For 'xample." He whipped the sword too the left, hoping that the spike had caught on his blade, and that the swift toss would send the mace flying off to the left and away from Frogbane. He continued his strike by moving downwards with his blade and preforming a horizontal strike at the vermin's stomach.

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:58 am

Dark chuckled, astonished at the change that had come over herself, "I'm feeling more amicable than I've felt in ages, mate. Not sure why or how long its going to last...my dear squirrel, one thing you must know about me is that i have terribly violent moodswings...as quickly as this benevolent feeling has come, it could leave."

She rubbed the fur on her arms, startled that she was now feeling so at peace, "Well, we should make the most of this mood while it lasts. What about that Martin the Warrior? The Abbot told me enough, and i assume that you've only just dropped in...shall i rely the legend to you, or do you think you can live with the suspense?"

"That's Scethirin's favorite battle method." Kanysin muttered from a few paces back, his expression sullen, "Stay in the back and let the smallbeasts go first."

"Stow that kind of gab, mate!" Mesalin trod on his brothers foot paw in an attempt to silence him, "It aint Grimfang I'm worried about here, despite all his talk he always used to whine something awful about work. If there is one thing Grimfang hates beyond Hellsgates itself...its doing a spot of labor for hisself. Take a looksee at him, trim and fit enough eh? its from running around telling other beasts how to go about their business."

"You disgust me." Tadithar spoke venemously, but her gaze was busy preening around the vermin, looking for a good looking one to use her vixen charms on, "Brother, you know these strangers..."

"Sister dear, the second you lay eyes on a fellow with a decent set of whiskers, you'll start moaning about how charming all these beasts are..." Kanysin said this with a little more snap than he had intended, sick of all the goings on, "Honestly, what are we doing her anyways?"

"Getting help." Scethirin had heard enough. He whirled to face the otter, his claws unsheathed and his face mad, "If you will not help us get the Darkling then i will just have to find someone else who can. I swear to the Elders, Otter, if you were not my Brother in the name of the Clan i would kill you right where you stand..."

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:37 pm

Frogbane felt the blade sliding into his gut moaning he slipped to his knees his guts now in his hands, slowly his eyes glazed over and he slumped to the ground. Scar scampered up off the ground running to his companion, "YOU KILLED HIM!", he howled at the otter. Then realizing his own life was at risk he went running back to the camp. Soon he arrived tripping over thel og Grimfang sat on to land sprawled in front of all the beasts presents. There he lay whimpering and cowering.

"WHAT ARE YOU GOING ON ABOUT FOOL!?", Grimfang roared hauling the rat up to his feet. "Ttthey killed Frogbane!!!", Scar yowled, "THERE WERE HUNDREDS OF EM!! I fought like a mad beast, then they killed Frogbane and I ran." The rat broke off standing his head lowered whimpering, hoping Grimfang wouldn't kill him.

"Now now mate you did your best, why don't you go into my tent and get you some cheese and wine adn rest up", Grimfang smiled patting the rat on the back. Scar perked up and literally began skipping to the tent. Grimfang slowly picked up his halberd and swinging it backwards, seperated the happy rats head from his body. Slowly Grimfang sat down on the log once again, "They know we are here now...", he muttered violently. "We have to attack tomorrow, before they are prepared."
---------------------------------------------------------

Dyrin scampered over and sat down on a stare acting like a dibbun waiting for a story. "OHHH!! I can't wait for a story!! Tell me Tell me!", he howled trying not to laugh at his own adsurdity.
Last edited by Drako11 on Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Drako11
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:02 pm

"Hundreds?" Scethirin curled his lip and whirled, unsure of what to do, "How many beasts are in that Abbey? Are they all fearsome warriors? Can we think to attack them all?"

The wildcats hungry eyes went to Kanysin, the lone otter, "Send my brother otter to the abbey...we need to scout out things inside before we rush headlong. They will accept him because he is one of them..."

Dark smiled, and her face nearly ached with the effort of it. She told (Darrian?) about Martin the warrior, or at least what she remember from Gliff. Her memory was keen, and soon she was weaving the tale better than what she had heard it.

"Well said, missy." Dark turned and there was Abbot Mathias, "You should be our Storyteller for the dibbuns..."

"Dibbuns?" Dark blinked.

"Little ones. Young ones." Mathias shook a paw, "It means nothing, just terminology we use here east. And who is your new friends here?"

"This is the squirrel responsible for my aches, my pains, my stiches, and my bruised pride." Dark was pleased to find that her mood was quite light and happy, "Meet the squirrel Dyrin..."

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:41 pm

OOC: AHH DID IT AGAIN!! XD Darrian is another character of mine XP It's Dyrin...lol

Drako11
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:01 am

OOC: LOL its all good, i got what you meant.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:27 am

Danderan cursed. "Stupid Vermin." He shealthed his sword and ran off to the abbey, drawing his bow and putting an arrow to it. He pulled the string back just in case, and finally reached the gates. He pounded his broad shoulder against the gate.

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:25 pm

OOC: Umm...who are we waiting for?

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:39 pm

OOC: I'm waiting for someone to open the door or come welcome me. DRAKO!!!!

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eclipse on Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:05 pm

Hello Redwall Fans! I see this Redwall RP has gone a little inactive and seemingly died, so I'd like to invite any remaining Redwall fans wanting to play a Redwall RP to my Redwall RP. Redwall!

Join today!
Redwaaaaaal! Eulaliaaaaa! Mossfloweeerrr!!!
You don't need to be a good fighter, have super powers, or anything like that to be a hero! You just have to have good combacks and one liners.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
The best part of life is the beginning. And the middle. And the end. And everything in between. Wait... Backspace 'the end'.
"I am Eclipse..."

Eclipse
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:02 pm

Dark's ears perked forward a bit, and her instincts nearly acted against her. She heard the distant thudding of the walls out in the courtyard--somebeast wanted inside very badly. What on earth was going on? The effects of the nettle soup were starting to wear off, once more Dark found herself on edge as she padded down the hall and back out into the sunlight towards the gatehouse.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:03 am

Danderan leaned against the door, "Helloooo???" He called out. was he too late or something? He began attempting to scale the gate, using cracks and crevices for footing.

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:47 am

The gatekeeper was AWOL, Dark ducked her head swiftly into the gatehouse to make sure. Somehow she began to feel that this was what she was meant to do, that her actions here were defining something later on...thusly she threw her full weight against the main gates as the great things swung open slowly..

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:49 pm

Danderan, being half way up the gates when they began moving, yelped with surprise and dropped to the floor. "Well, 'bout time, bonnie lass."

Sarithus
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!