Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Concordia

Concordia

a part of “Concordia”, a fictional universe by LunaTalula.

Fantasy/Modern based role-play that will include adventure, action, romance, and whatever else we all decide!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Concordia”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Concordia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTalula on Mon May 17, 2010 11:12 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/concordia/]Concordia[/url]"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LunaTalula
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Concordia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TatersAndTots on Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:37 pm

Hey guys! I got the role of the hero from Luna, so I'll get my sheet up within the next few days.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TatersAndTots
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:31 pm

^ And I recieved the role of Brother #3 . Hope to RP with all of you guys!

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTalula on Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:58 pm

Hey, guys! Thanks for joining my RP! I'm really excited to get this thing started. I can see though we are never all on at the same time, so I guess we will communicate the details here. We need to discuss how to start the RP and how to bring our characters into interaction with one another. Let me know if you have any ideas! =]

Thanks!
Luna

LunaTalula
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:19 am

Well, my character is starting off at earth, so I'm ready to post at any time. You should have your character arrive in Miami, Florida to get her brother Taran (My character) first. Idk what the Hero should since he wasnt near the portal.

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TatersAndTots on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:15 pm

Hmm... he should end up somewhere, or follow the princess through. Does he have a way of detecting her or otherwise knowing where she is?

TatersAndTots
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTalula on Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:45 am

Hmmm... Taters, was your character specifically sent to assist her?

We could say he is, but is already on Earth, awaiting her arrival or something to that nature. I'm waiting for Gorie to respond and see where she wants her character to end up at.

LunaTalula
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:34 pm

Sorry about that. The search system being down has totally thrown me for a loop. XD

Anyway, since I'm already starting on Earth, I have no preference. Wherever she ends up first would probably be where Saige is at, as I figured Saige would be the first Earth contact she has (else, I have no other way of explaining why they would meet each other, unless they randomly ran into each other somewhere.) I figured, hey, why not have the portal open up somewhere right near where Saige is? Its totally up to you though, and we can figure things out along the way.
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTalula on Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:20 pm

Hmm.... Sorcha will be entering Earth through the portal, where it actually leads her into some body of water... I was thinking, maybe, if Saige has a pool in her backyard or a pond nearby where Sorcha can come through... then perhaps, Saige spots her?

Sorry, guys... I'm just trying to get a mental image for a post. Lol. Anybody's welcome to post first.

LunaTalula
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TatersAndTots on Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:22 am

Lol arc is the Hero, but does he know he is the hero? That is kinda important. Also,a post of yours showing the events right before earth would be wonderful. I can post after that.

TatersAndTots
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:32 am

Hmmm... Well, we can say that Saige has a pond in her backyard. lol It would be better in the fact that its more odd to see someone come out of your pond than it is to see someone come out of your pool. XD

Yeah, I agree with Taters. Though I may just end up posting first for the hell of it. That will be after my pool party though. I'll see what I can do about checking in here during the day, though I'm going to suggest right now that thats highly improbable on my part.

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTalula on Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:03 pm

Okay... I thought this would be interesting to put out there so people can understand a little bit better....

It's a convo explaining the whole "family members gaining dead family member's powers/magic" It's between me, FunGuy, and Magix. xD

Hope yall enjoy!!!

Luna
Okay... in order to defeat the Twelve, Sorcha needs to find her three living brothers... right?
Magix
I'm following so far
FunGuy
yup
Luna
The three brothers who live and are scattered about Earth, had their memories wipe away, but they still have their powers... only, they don't know it.
wiped^
Magix
okay still following
FunGuy
oh
What are their powers
Luna
The Twelve gave them new memories... making it seem as if they've been Earthlings their entire lives.
FunGuy...
Luna
That's for you to decide. =]
FunGuy
ok
Luna
Also!
Magix
Hmm
Free powers
Luna
Remember she had 6 brothers altogether, right?
Magix
Should I turn into a frog?
Luna
>_<
Magix
lol
Luna
Be sensible about it!
:-P
Magix
That isn't a sensible power?
Luna
Anyway... >_<
Read my question up there.
Lol.
Magix
Imagine how much easier life would be as a frog
I'm JK BTW
Luna
Did yall read it?
Stay with me here.
Plz.
Magix
I did
Luna
FunGuy?
Magix
And I remember
but three are dead right?
FunGuy
yea 6 bros
Luna
Okay.
Luna
Yes. Three died.
The father died.
FunGuy
finished my sentence
Luna
The mother died.
FunGuy
ok
Magix
Still following
Luna
The power of Dead brother #1, went to living Brother #1.
Get it?
Living Brother #1 gained Dead Brother #1's power.
Magix
hmm
Luna
So, now he has more.
Magix
now you lost me
Magix
>_<
Magix
So 1 brother has like 4 powers where the remaning 2 have 1 each?
Luna
When a family member dies in Sorcha's family, one of the living members gains the dead member's power.
Luna
Since three brothers died...
Hold on.
Magix
k
Luna
Lemme do it this way.
Magix
okay
FunGuy
hmm
Luna
Markell, the oldest living brother already his own powers, right?
Magix
I suppose you the GM how would I know?
Luna
Well, when Jaeger died, Markell gained his powers.
FunGuy
hold on
Luna
Keegan, gained Orlan's.
And Taran gained Tristan's.
Get it yet?
Sorcha gained her Mother's.
FunGuy
Each living Brother has two powers or are their powers twice as strong
Magix
Okay i get it I think LT
THey would each have two powers now
Luna
Each brother has their own set of powers and when one dies, one of the others gets it. >_<
Magix
Theirs and their brothers
Luna
They could already have many powers... not just one...
Magix
Hmm
Luna
They just get their dead family member's powers.
Magix
I see
Luna
The powers are passed down from generation to generation... only through Sorcha though.
Since she's the youngest.
Magix
What if their dead family member had a bunch of powers?
Luna
They get those powers.... one of the family members does.
Magix
All of them?
Luna
The father... being the strongest of them all, passes his powers to the oldest brother living.
Yes.
All of them.
Magix
interesting
Luna
All these powers are needed to defeat the Twelve, as well as an army, which the Hero will take care of.
Along with his own powers.

Okay.. if this is confusing to anybody, lemme know and I will clear some things up. =]

I will be making an introduction post... soon. I promise. Gorie, if you want to post, go ahead... I'm going to do post something about what's happening in Concordia.. probably Sorcha's escape.

Oh! And if you have an AIM account, you may add and IM me at Ditzykiwi121

LunaTalula
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:07 pm

Let it be known that I will be on a Mission trip in Philly from tomorrow morning at 7:30 am until Friday night at about 9:00 pm. I will not have internet during this time.
But, I will be back on, on Saturday. :)
Until then~

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTalula on Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:46 pm

Aw, that's great, Gorie! We will see you this weekend.

I have an announcement to make:

I will NOT be posting until this weekend. I start school this week and need to concentrate on it before anything else. But, there will be a post by the end of this week. =D

I'm thinking of making a character that will be in the same boat as Cleopatra, but it will be a young teenage girl and she is Taran's 'daughter', ordered to be there and watch over him... only, she's a slave girl promised her freedom if she does this one service for the League of Twelve.

Anyway... Hope you guys had a wonderful 4th of July! And have a great week.

LunaTalula
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:15 pm

Sounds like a plan LT. BTW I think I'm gonna change Taran's pic.

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTalula on Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:23 pm

Okay! Whatever you want. =]

LunaTalula
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTalula on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:54 pm

Update. Update. Update.

We now have all three brothers! And good chunk of the League of Twelve characters being made and used....

We will have not only ONE Hero, but TWO Heroes..... =D

Okay... well, the RP will be up and running pretty soon.

LunaTalula
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:03 am

Updated Taran's pic and put up his magical power. Oh, and I also added a breif paragraph of Taran's former personality, and I added his Earth name, which is Sean Walker

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTalula on Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:54 am

Okays... Ladies and Gents... I finally posted an introduction post for the RP... It's not my best... but it will do... =]

Start posting, please!

LunaTalula
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:14 am

Okay 2 things.

1 i added a new magic Ability to Scythe, hope it's okay.

2 is to Gorie since we already have everyone else. We all hang out on AIM and discuss the rp and whatnot so if you ever wanted to join us just add me and send me a message. The name is Magix1989. Hope to see you there :D

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!