Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Wild Horse Roleplay

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Wild Horse Roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoaGreena on Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:07 pm

Name: Neon
Looks: Black with a reddish main and tail. His eyes are a mysterious bright green colour.
Personality:Quiet, thoughtful, quick-witted, brave, impulsive.

Can I join?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GoaGreena
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thekherham on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:51 pm

Wouldn't a two-year-old horse be called a colt?
Never mind a signature.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thekherham
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:52 pm

Name: Mad Hatter | Tarrant
Looks: he has a very orange mane(vibrant chestnut) and tail, and a rather (dull chestnut) orange body. hh=is body is splattered with white spots. One of his eyes are blue, the other is brown.
Personality: personality: Rude, Riddles, Basically a outlaw. Singer. Crazy all the time. Likes to waste time. OCD. Narcissism. Cleanliness. Fetish.
other: Yes, there was a backstory to this boy.
the whole hatter clan died which Tarrant (Hatter) was in, so he lost everyone from his "family".
Another reason for his "craziness" was probably that the only one to survive was a wicked queen and she had taken over his homeland and his mate(who also died) was not there to help him.
And the last point is that hatter back then got poisoned from the mercury which was in the glue for the hats- and this mercury made him mad.

He is two people in one. Tarrant, who he was born as, and Hatter, who he is now.

ooc - it's okay if I join right? if so then can i have a re-cap of what has been happening lately? Thanks, <3
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thekherham on Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:06 pm

I think this roleplay has died a quiet death.

Thekherham
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tacnoen12 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:35 am

Name: Native feather
Looks: A bay paint horse with black and brown splotches.
Personality: Quiet, shy, barely talks, timid, scared.
bic:
Native Feather was galloping happily with her mother. All of a sudden her mother heard a truck pulling up and two men, one carrying a lasso another holding a gun. Native and her mother galloped when Native heard a loud bang. Her mother didn't move and Native was scared. Native heard other horses as she was being cornered by the men. She whinnied for help as she was being cornered hoping somebody would answer.

tacnoen12
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bolove on Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:14 pm

Do you mind if I join I might bring things back to life

Name- simply shied away (shied for short)
Gender- Mare
Age- 4
Looks- is jet black has a wavy mane and tail and had icy blue eyes
Personality is always shy and is normal around people she knows and is abandoned by every herd that has taken her plus does not eat very much

Bolove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bolove on Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:38 pm

Shied gallops through the forest ashamed again for being abandoned by her herd she stops to take a drink. She sips the icy cool water she wonders about her mother and think is she just as ashamed of me as much as I am. A clear tiny tear rolls down her big muscular cheek.

Bolove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowwolf1181 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:25 pm

Name: Shadow
Looks: Black and white pinto, one eye is blue.
Personality: Loyal, Kind, Respectful.

bic: Shadow trotted swiftly through the grass, as it blew gently against her mane and tail, and slowed to a halt, as it stopped, and galloped towards the river for a drink. She made it to the bank and drank, being refilled. She then galloped through, whinnied, and began galloping at top speed.

Can i join?

shadowwolf1181
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RacingLights on Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:54 am

Name: Black
Looks: Pure Black, with black eyes. Black also has many scars from the fights that he sustained while guarding his first, second, third herds.
Personality: Keeps to himself, and is pretty rough around the edges from years of gaining and losing herds to other stallions. He looks on the negative side any more.
Backstory: When he was young, his entire herds was herded up and forced into large trucks that was overwhelmed with bodies of strange horses.Black got lost from his mother and would never sees her again. When the trucks were unloaded, stallions were removed from the mares. The stallions were then seprrated by age. Because Black was only about 4 months, the vets felt that it was to risky to geld him. Black was soon adopted out with a contracted that stated that he was going to be gelded. However when he was unloaded from the trailer to his new home, he escaped. Black was lucky that the new owners didn't put a halter on his face, thinking that he wouldn't run. Finding a new herd, Black was chased out when he turned two. Once he tried three he found a young mare to call his own. However, before long another stallion found the pair and separated the them taking the mares for himself and leaving Black dazed and bleeding. This same event had happened over and over again, leaving Black with his many scars.

BIC: Black stood on top of the hill, watching the birds fly around in circles. With the wind streaming his mane and tail, the lucky human that was outside of Black 's vision took a prefect picture to help and try to save the mustangs.
Black soon lowered his graze down to the value below him where he saw a black and white painto galloping across. The painto reminded him of his first mate, Bell and then to his only son, Shady. Black was only there for a few months in Shady's life. Then another stallion took over the herd.
The last memory that Black had that was about Shady is when the young smoky black colt was galloping across a valley with his mother,just like this one. Black sighed.

RacingLights
Member for 8 years

Мeтoдика зaрaботка oт 4000 pуб в день

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VikaKulquony on Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:52 pm

Стaбильный заpаботoк от 120-300 тыcяч в мecяц. Гаpaнтиpoванно!
Этo oтличнaя возмoжность oбpecти финaнсoвую нeзaвисимость, и быть увepeнным в завтрaшнeм днe!

Инфoрмaция: http://webcrasty.ru/zarabotok/

VikaKulquony
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight 124 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:40 am

Hello can i join?

Midnight 124
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight 124 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:48 am

Hello can i join? This is my character:
Name: ShutEye
Personality: protective of her filly, Clock and can be aggressive
Appearance: pure black, star on forehead and has foggy eyes

Midnight 124
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lupin04 on Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:11 pm

May I join? My characters application is below:

Name: Lilith
Looks: Silver dapple black tobiano Gypsy Vanner
Personality: Laid back (most of the time) rather bossy towards lower ranking horses in the herd or those she is not fond of, headstrong to shorten it.

Lupin04
Member for 7 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EquestrianShadow on Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:21 pm

(hi im new nice to meet everyone)

Name : county star
Looks : Dark bay with a large white blaze and four white sock
Personalati : shy and quiet but has a big heart and will step up if needed

EquestrianShadow
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EquestrianShadow on Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:23 pm

she is also very protective of ones she cares about

EquestrianShadow
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *StarryDreamz* on Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:49 am

Can I join??

Name: Moonlight Shade (Moon or Moonlight)
Appearance: Dapple Grey, bright, bright, bright white blaze and white sock on right front foot.
Personality: Sweet, bubbly, outgoing, a social butterfly, always willing to make new friends, kind, helpful, and protective of known horses, such as members of the herd or family.
Bio: Moon tossed her head towards the plains. "Here I am," she said, not knowing what would happen when she would approach the herd quietly grazing. Her legs trembled as she wandered up towards the large group of horses. At last, she spoke. "Excuse me," she said, her eyes shining hopefully. "May I join your herd?"

*StarryDreamz*
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSuspiciousWolf on Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:01 pm

Name: Spirit

Personality: Spirited, Brave, Headstrong, Fast, Quick tempered

Looks: Black/Grey With a white streak and white socks,

About: Spirit had struggled much since her parents died.She ran off without thinking and is struggling to survive.. She has spotted a herd and is hoping they might just allow her in.
^
^
^
Can I join my character is above ^

TheSuspiciousWolf
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovethewolf on Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:14 pm

Hello I'm Wind

Dovethewolf
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovethewolf on Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:17 pm

Name:Wind

Hobbies:Running,playing,making friends,Singing,Danceing

Fears:Foxes,spiders,Bullies

Dovethewolf
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KMRC on Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:37 pm

Is it okay if i join?

KMRC
Member for 7 years
Promethean Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!