Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Age: Revival

Dragon Age: Revival

a part of “Dragon Age: Revival”, a fictional universe by Karri Khaos.

And so yet again Heaven is Tainted with Sin and the Darkspawn reappears to threaten the world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Age: Revival”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Dragon Age: Revival

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cynoc on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:12 am

Hey everyone, something suddenly came up and I wont be able to reply for a couple days. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, and I'll come back and try to make up for anything I missed!

I'll still be in contact with Karri though so I can have her advance the story like I'm supposed to if she wants to.
-Some not very legible squiggly lines that are supposed to be my name in cursive.

Requiescat en pace

"Hit me again tube sock, lets go!" -That old guy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cynoc
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:20 pm

@ Soki: Ja I was waiting for Cynoc to do the whole council thing cuz that's his department of the RP so we can either do as he says and I can keep in contact with him for it, we could wing it, or put the Rp on pause for a couple days until he gets back what do you guys think? (Now mark me when I say PAUSE that means every intention to bring it back up, if you think if you stop an rp for a few days and will lose interest in picking back up in it I will work something out with you if we do decide to pause. Or I could possibly do something to have the council delayed. Group vote here people.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:25 pm

Either way i'll stick with this rp honestly I think if Cyn's up for it we can do it, but if not we can wing it. I all in all will do whatever is agreed upon.

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:25 pm

Well turned out I was gone most of the weekend anyways so I guess we'll just wait till Cynoc gets home later tonight or tomorrow lol

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:18 pm

works for me, my charger broke on my laptop so i had to get shipped another one don't know when it'll be here i'm on my mom's desktop so... lmao

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:03 pm

*yawn*

...*wave*...been playing Mass Effect again for funsies...forgot how addicting that shit was...anywaaaaaiz, I think i'll type something up seein' as how things have kinda...stopped.

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cynoc on Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:55 am

Alright peeps I'm back now, sorry for my absence!

Just try to get a post up about getting to the council room and getting settled in to wait for the talking to start, and then I'll get things moving!

Cynoc
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:49 pm

Welcome back Cynoc and alrighty then guys I'll wait for someone else to post before I do again and Cynoc's back so the story can continueeeeee. Woooooot

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!