Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

BiogenKageShinobi

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: BiogenKageShinobi

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:21 pm

She went to the window and opened it cautiously. "kimimaro? whats going on?"
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:42 pm

"Nothing, id just keep your doors and windows locked tonight, and keep your sword next to you while you sleep, things are starting to sturr up and i dont understand whats happening" Kimimaro said as he winced after banging his arm on the wall.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:46 pm

"um...okay." she raised an eyebrow at him "want to come in?"

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:52 pm

"Yes" he said simply and climbed through the window, he then slipped a shrynge full of sea colored liquid out of his pocket and stabbed it into his broken arm, pushing the thing that made the liquid go in then pulled it out, the needle was covered in blood, as he through it out of the window and looked around at the apartment "Strange, why does a person need all of this stuff..."

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:55 pm

"ehh? well, i guess i dont." she shruged. "but, it's nice to have lots of stuff.."

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:02 pm

"Fair enough, i just had what i needed, a bed roll, a shower a toilet and food" kimimaro said boredly, he looked out of the window it was proboly going to get light soon "Do you sleep?" he asked her and then added "Because i always thought most people slept at night, while youve been awake most of it"

Nevan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:04 pm

"well" she said, gesturing her nightdress. "I was just going to bed when you appeared at my window.. "

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:41 am

"Fair enough" Kimimaro said and climbed out of the window, "Im going to take a walk..." he said as he jumped and landed in the ally below and started walking off

Nevan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:39 am

She changed quickly and then folowed, wanting to know what he was up to.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:25 am

Kimimaro stopped as he got halfway down the ally, he didnt turn but said "WHy are you following me?"

Nevan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:31 am

"because." she said, stopping as she reched where he was stood "I want to know where you're going. And make sure you dont get into any trouble"

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:33 am

Kimimaro sighed, he suddenly dissapeared and appeared behind her with his sword around her neck, he whispered into her ear "I am still not afraid to kill you if you get in my way...."

Nevan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:37 am

She grinned, turning her head to the side so she could see his face. "Go ahead.I'm not scared of death Kimimaro"

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:44 am

Kimimaro said "good" and then started to slowly draw it across her neck, not to kill her, but to make a cut deep enough to scare her abit.

Nevan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:48 am

Once he had pulled the sword away, she turned to face him, reaching up to touch the cut on her throat and still smiling slightly as she felt the blood ooze. "you are skilled with a blade." she commented shortly, as if nothing had happened.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:56 am

Kimimaro yawned slightly and said "Dont follow me, or next time the blade shall cut all the way through" he said and then sprinted past her, stabbing a small dart filled with liquid towards her arm as he went.

Nevan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:00 am

She was tired from the battle, and her reactions had been slowed dramaticly. She had tried to dodge the dart, but barely even had time to realise it had hit her before the drugs took effect and the collapsed on the floor of the alley

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:03 am

((Omg, your a mind reader, howd you know it was gonna make her collapse if it hit lol))

Kimimaro walked back, picked her up and took her to her apartment, layed her on the floor and then set off running again, after stealing some food out of the cupboards.

Nevan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:22 am

(OOC: lol, i'm just great like that.)

After some time, saruko eventualy came too, and was confused when she found herself back in her bed.Her throat hurt, her limbs felt like they had been injected with lead. Her head was spinning as she sat up, and there was dried blood from the gash across her throat in her hair. "urgh... what the hell happened?" She muttered as she slowly made her way to the bathroom.

Once she had showered she changed into her red skintight jumpsuit and went to get a glass of water. "this feels like a hangover from hell.."she sighed, putting a had up to her head.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:24 am

on the side next to her, the square diary was lying next to her, with a small note beside it saying "You can have this, it makes more sence to you than me"

Nevan
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!