Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Looking for players that wish to learn D&D 3.5...

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Re: Looking for players that wish to learn D&D 3.5...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rensik on Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:30 pm

Go ahead. Please do xD

Any idea what you plan to make? So far we have two rangers and a sorcerer.
I'm not lost.
I'm right here.
Yet where "here" is,
I have no idea.

When I figure it out,
I'll let you know,
so that you can be,
"not lost" with me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rensik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:35 pm

Hmm, seems physical and magical is already covered. Maybe a rouge or a cleric. Depending on the dungeon the cleric would be more useful. Every group needs a healer.
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rensik on Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:46 pm

That they do. And yeah, physical and magical is pretty covered.

Rensik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:49 pm

Hmm, what's the limit on starting equipment?

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rensik on Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:55 pm

Go to the game's OOC thread. First post has instructions for Character Creation.

Rensik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:04 pm

The generator doesn't really do good job with the equipment part. Just gives you a hundred gold unless you choose to change it and 100 gold can hardly by you a suit of armor much less any necessities you may need.

Vain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:04 pm

The generator doesn't really do good job with the equipment part. Just gives you a hundred gold unless you choose to change it and 100 gold can hardly by you a suit of armor much less any necessities you may need.

Vain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rensik on Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:16 pm

That's all you get. 1st Level, remember?

Rensik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:21 pm

Yea, but even the PHB gives you more than 100 gold. Well actually it depends on the class. Clerics get 5d4 x 10 gold. Max 200 gold and an average of around 130.

Vain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rensik on Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:26 pm

You got unlucky on the roll then. It happens. :/ Sucks, but it happens.

Rensik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:29 pm

It didn't roll at all. That was just default. Oh well, I had enough to get some decent equipment. Not exactly what I would have started with had I had another option, but oh well.

Vain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:57 pm

Ah, didn't come back and check this often enough, I guess. :P I was thinking on making a rogue, actually.
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rensik on Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:59 pm

@Vain: The program rolled for you automatically. It's what it does. Helps speed up the character creation process.

@Crystal: A rogue would be gladly appreciated. Get your sheet in soon and I'll accept you. The others haven't even applied yet, besides Vain.

I haven't seen anything of Nemeth09 or Nyu lately.

Rensik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:33 pm

I've been working on the charatcer sheet...and dragging my dad to help, cuz he knows this stuff. :P Though I've actually been using my dad's dice set, rather than the site...ah well; little difference, I suppose.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rensik on Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:02 pm

I really do suggest using the site provided. It makes the process a lot easier. And if you have any questions, you can ask me.

Also, those creating characters, please move your questions to the associated OOC thread for the game, please.

Rensik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amli on Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:14 am

Id love to play your cleric, ill put in an app tomorrow after work. /me yawns! Im about to go to bed, but this really sounds fun.
Like Vampires? Join this rp : Vampire the Requiem: Fangs of Phoenix

amli
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rensik on Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:22 am

LOL. Thx. xD

Rensik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Of_Salvation on Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:32 am

dont know if your still accepting requests, but i have DMed plenty of 3.5 dnd campigns. i would love to get in on this if i can?

Angel_Of_Salvation
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rensik on Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:46 am

LOL. well, you can create a character, but if the one who's SUPPOSED to be joining joins, I'll be full. Though you probably could sit in the OOC while the adventure happens in game. I'd allow you to watch until more joined to start another adventure.

I think I'll do that. I'll open the game to whomever, and as parties of 4 form, I'll make adventures for them.

Rensik
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Of_Salvation on Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:29 pm

kk thx Renisk :)
ill start working on my char, and i always have got to ask this, since it is Dnd, are you accpeting pathfinder classes? or classes from any of the other books, like complete arcane, complete divine, comeplete warrior, or book of nine swords?

if not then, i will problay make a tank char, since it seems like one is

Angel_Of_Salvation
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!