Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Trapped [Invite Only -ForNow-]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Trapped [Invite Only -ForNow-]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:12 pm

Rachel is done. c:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:56 am

I shall have my sheet finished pronto. C: Just busy with lots of schoolwork is all. :D
"Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:15 pm

Well, I'm still waiting for Lavender to past her character, though, I'm in no rush...
Most people who I invited were either too busy or not interested... So, we're still in need of quite a few characters...

Anyone who knows someone that they think is literate and up for this role play may invite them, I'd love to fill up some more of the roles soon. We have the killer, I'm just waiting for him to post his little sheet in here.

Can't wait to see your characters finish, Nezz, Lee & Des; And, I can't wait to have the rest of the roles (or at least a few more) filled up <3 I'm very excited for this role play! ;F
♥UCTigerette♥
♥ImagineThat!♥
♥RaeRaeButterfly♥
♥Music♥
♥Lavender♥
♥Aika♥
♥Nezzera♥
♥Ariki♥
♥Adrianna♥
♥Tæfarós♥
Forces unseen p u l l i n g strings in your heart
Everyone wants to feel safe in the dark.

♥OriginalSix♥

ClickHereIfYouWannaGiveMeLove;;

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harlequin Smile on Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:06 pm

Good evening, my children. I hear you're in need of a psychotic killer. Here we are, then.

Name: You dont deserve to know his name.
Hostage Preference: After watching the family for some time, he always chooses the weakest link, whoever is the most vulnerable.

Such fun we shall have together.

Harlequin Smile
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezzera on Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:46 am

...DotDotDot.

Nezzera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:05 am

I don't want this to die. I could take another role, if you like, Linn. :)

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:37 am

I don't want this to die either, because I think I am in love with this idea..
I keep having dreams about it.. O_O;;

Emily, my love, it would be wonderful if you would take another role.. <3 I think I'm going to message Des and Lee see if they are still interested in their roles... Sighhh...

Also, Nehraaa.. You need to finish Jessyka... ;\

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:46 am

Ehm.. Seeing as the first post got too old for me to edit... Here's an updated character list... ;;<_<

Characters
*If you want to play the killer, PM me.
  • Jessyka Louis[8] {Reserved for Nezzera}
  • Mother[35] {Taken by RaeRaeButterfly}
  • Father[30-45] {Open}
  • Older brother 1 -Austin-[17] {Taken by Imagine That!}
  • Older brother 2[12-15] {Reserved for UCTigerette}
  • Older Sister 1 -Rachel-[14] {Taken by RaeRaeButterfly}
  • Killer[20-25] {Taken by Harlequin Smile }

*These are people who show up later in the RP. People not in the family
  • Newcomer 1 -Male- {Open}
  • Newcomer 2 -Female- {Reserved for Lavender}
  • Newcomer 3 -Female- {Reserved for wednesdaysun}
  • Nercomer 4 -Undecided. You pick.- {Reserved for UCTigerette}
Last edited by chaoticsunrise on Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:56 am

Well would I be required to take a male? Or could I take the mother?

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:20 am

You can have the mother, because that is going to be another difficult role to fill. I'll go reserve her for you, dear(:

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:53 am

I forgot about this! I'm still in.
"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." Larry Lorenzoni

my photography blog

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:47 pm

Thanks, Linn, I'll get a partial up soon. c:

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UCTigerette on Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:07 pm

Helllooooo! Can I please join as Brother 2 and possible the 4th Newcomer?
* Nezzera * chaoticsunrise * RaeRaeButterfly *

Beautiful Dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away!

UCTigerette
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:40 am

Katelyn Annabelle Louis
Role: The Mother
Alias:Katie.

Hair: Chocolate brown and curly :)
Eyes: A rather stunning shade of Emerald green.
Height: Five feet and six inches. Austin is taller then her but that doesn't give him a right to be rude to his mother.
Other:
Katelyn doesn't have many wrinkles, which is good, but she does have a few freckles, like her daughter Rachel. Katelyn has one piercing in each ear, and her birth mark is a circle of little dots, on her stomach. Katelyn has jumped back into shape rather quickly, after having three kids. She's still curvy but her figure is rather healthy.

❤ Being with her children❤Her husband❤Her curly hair❤When her children are nice to her and like to spend time with her❤When Rachel does her hair for her❤Mascara❤ Her jewlery box❤Her simple wedding and engagement ring❤Warm showers❤Compliments❤People that are appreciate of her hard work as a mother❤Her part time home business❤Summery dresses❤Curling up on the couch with her family❤
Dislikes:
ØThe fact that her kids are growing up so quickly ØSexist people ØRacist people ØWhen she's pushed away when she want's to help ØGetting her headaches (which she get's a lot) ØStingy people ØSnobby people ØArguing ØBeing called old ØTea ØSluts ØBeing super exhausted ØHow quickly her family goes food ØHard beds ØFlowers that smell weird ØOld makeup ØMirrors ØBananas ØWhen technology stuffs upØ
Fears:
•Getting a divorce•Her kids moving on and leaving her•Being physically abused•Her kids being hurt•Not being able to help her kids•Becoming bankrupt•
Goals:
* To do something useful once her kids have moved on
* To become a grandma/nan one day
* To be a family person.
Quirks:
~ Katie worries a lot. Only Austin and her husband know how to really calm her down, Rachel and Jesskya just add to the worry.
~ Whenever Katie see's a baby, she's gotta go up and cuddle it or comment on the cuteness of it.
~ Katie always overestimates things.
Other:
- Katie sucks at lying.

Other:
She runs a small, tailoring business, from home.

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:04 pm

Bobby <3333 Of course you can, hon! I'll go and reserve them for you right now =D

Whee... People are joining... =D

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:12 am

Is my mom character okay?

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:53 am

She's great darling. Sigh. Although, I believe this has died. >_>;;

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:58 pm

No!! It's not allowed to die :(

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:23 pm

I'm going to restart it. I know I have at least four people who are willing to play characters here =D
So, near the beginning of next year, I will restart it ^_^;

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:07 am

Yes. Yay. I can't wait. :)

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!