Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Armored Annihilation

Armored Annihilation

a part of “Armored Annihilation”, a fictional universe by X-Striker.

An evolution in war calls for warriors outfitted for the task. Suit up and prepare for battle!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Armored Annihilation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Armored Annihilation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:35 pm

Sorry guys, too hectic to post right now, so i will give you the basics. Carter and the team linked up with the resistance (at least thats what i am getting), and have a prisoner (is the prisoner TAVG or not?). So he will be working with the resistance leader since (he de-activated the Jammer, or was it destroyed by now?) with direct comms to HQ. Il try and post later in the week....
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:20 pm

Geez I was freaking myself out by my last post. Don't worry he didn't die he's just extremely exhausted and nervous. All he needs is a bit of sleep. But react how ever you want.
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:35 pm

Alright is alittle off on the last post dream are you in Afralia or one of the other places?

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:13 pm

Hinasil? What just happened to Demitri, if he was exhausted what was with the help me someone thingy

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:54 pm

He felt like he was gonna rip in half and in extreme pain, wouldn't you ask for help?

Hinasil
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:02 pm

I apologize for my absence everyone. Been really busy and these next 3 weeks are about to get worse. I've posted by the way, acknowledging as many people as I could. Hopefully I'll be more up to date, you're all doing great!

X-Striker
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:16 pm

Is boooored now 3 days and no posts ~frowns and pokes everyone individually~ Wake up wake up

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:56 am

I dont know where we are? Could someone brief me on whats happened?

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erayu on Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:15 am

Ok. There are seperate wars going on I believe. Those are the ones with the theme music. In Terminus and Vegnus' area, A small air fight went on and two were captured for interrogations. Vegnus was stabbed and was expected to take a week to recover. He recovered the same day he was stabbed. He's trying to communicate with everyone on Terminus' and his squads and hasnt recieved a reply yet.

Erayu
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:16 am

Alright nearly a week with no activity from Striker, if nothing happens in the next day or two I'm going to consider this rp dead

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:54 am

Okay I've not seen Striker on for a few days, not sure what to do at this point. Hope he's alright and not exhausting himself

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!