Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

PROJECT 0

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: PROJECT 0

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac Bungett on Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:56 pm

M rushes into the room wearing a dark blue suit and carrying a briefcase. He sits down at the nearest empty chair to the door and looks around at everyone else,

"Sorry I'm late. Now, what were we talking about? Not my funeral I hope."
"They all thought Einstein was crazy..... until he started kicking ass."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mac Bungett
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby souloe on Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:13 am

Lady Z's attention drifted from D unto W, the man who had threatened F with a blade. Her azure gaze seemed lazy but yet carried a sense of omniscience regardless of the trait's disjunction with reality. The man, W, seemed like one who was quick to anger. He seemed annoyed, a leak of emotion displayed for those who observed. Z's fingers continued to tap, recursively, consistantly, consecutively, but never rigid nor disgraceful.

"Oh?"

Her smile, the one of confidence, did not loose their allure under his intimidation. Her eyes met his gently as though its gaze were searching for treasure within. Her voice remained soft and elegant as she spoke ever so gently. At the same time the sound was personalized by the blend of emotions that were also present in her eyes.

"Has the duty already been assigned?" Z paused slightly to let the question sink in. "I must have missed the conversation." Her expression changed ever so subtly, but just enough as though to say 'that's a shame'.

"They would have been a beautiful addition to my collection."

Z's smile revived before she continued. Her voice was calm as though the words she spoke were perfectly normal. The lady continued to project her voice with elegance speaking to W but audible for all to hear.

"I have always been a good host." Her smile widened slightly. "I consider it my duty to make sure my guests enjoy their stay." With a small pause, Z continued. "If it is your duty to retrieve the absentees. Will you be kind enough to invite some of them over for me?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

souloe
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Rogue Doll on Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:34 pm

When 3 did not respond, N stared at her. She listened to the conversations going on around her. After a few moments, she spoke up, still staring at 3.

"There has been organization before this meeting, obviously." she giggled. "We had to find the right people, which meant getting the right information. D found F and W. They had their positions before this started and it is fairly non-negotiable. We have already made use of W's expertise and it would be just SILLY to change now." she slid her eyes over to Z, speaking conversationally.

"Do you really feel that there will be a lack of toys to play with? There are thiry five slots, miss Z, and I am sure there are a touch more people than that in the world. You need not compete with Mister W. You two can share. Still, before we go pubic, if that is what D decides we should do, all orders for...termination...will go to W. If you choose to kill on your own without authorization, Project 0 will not cover you. And if you become a threat to Project 0 then you will be on the other end of W's position, clear?" she smiled happily at Z, perfectly delighted with her words.

"Still, if we need someone to die and W is at the movies or...something," she looked at W, thinking that he probebly wasn't the movie type. "Then we might give you a buzz. He is also free to allow you to accompany him, or delegate missions to you, as long as he knows that your failure is the same as his failure." she grinned at W. "Right Dubbier eyes lit up and she looked over to D.

"Speaking of which! D, before I forget. I wanted to bring something up. This pertains to you, W." she folded her hands to look business like, but two words into her sentence had forgotten this and was gesturing animatedly. "I think we ought to pick new sounds for W and 7. All of the other members have one syllable titles. I think it would be more unified, and more in the spirit of Project 0, if these were also one syllable. What d'you think?" she looked back and forth from W to D.
The apple falls far from the tree
she's rotten and so beautiful
I'd like to keep her here with me
and tell her that she's beautiful
She takes the pills to fall asleep
and dreams that she's invisible
Too many dreams she stays awake
recalls when she was capable...

<KyojoKen>: What does riding a bicycle have to do with making love on a couch?
<Vlad>: NOBODY

The Rogue Doll
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:44 am

A few more people had entered the room and taken their seats at the table, although not all of them had come in quietly. D remained silent while the recruits spoke and took their seats, and just watched as her right hand man stormed out of the room. His footsteps echoed throughout the large conference room, bouncing off the marble walls and the delicate lights that lined them. The small orbs shuttered when the door slammed behind F. Rolling her eyes, D returned her attention to her tea, savoring it as she observed the group silently from under her shroud. She would talk to F later.

Whilst her partner, N, spoke to her, D listened intently as she emptied her teacup. Upon the conclusion of her question and the beginning of her inquisitive looks, D returned her cup to it's saucer and stood up. Revealing herself for the first time, she pulled back her hood to reveal rivers of sapphire hair, and stunning eyes to match them. Milky white skin complimented the intense shades of the blue features that framed her face. Also speaking for the first time, her feminine yet authoritative voice filled the room, demanding attention from all who was present.

"N, this is indeed an issue that has clouded my mind, although only temporarily. Please take it up with W and 7 after the meeting, and let us know what you decide amongst yourselves." With this small matter resolved, D pressed her palms on the glass top of the old conference table, leaning slightly down against her hands towards the rest of the recruits.

"As I'm sure you've guessed, I am D. Your leader. N, here..." D motioned to her partner, "...is also your leader. You will treat us both with respect or suffer the consequences." She looked around the room slowly, eying each recruit present individually to make sure her point was made. "F, who stormed out of the room, is second in command only to us. And W..." D motioned to W sitting farther down the table. "Well,, it appears he has been introduced already. There is no time for introductions right now, as this meeting is now starting. I believe that you will find you should be happy for your timely arrivals, especially when the first person who is late shows up."

A cheeky grin stretched across D's face, but her strong face still demanded full attention and obedience.

"As N said, you were all chosen for your positions. Please be honored that you are sitting here. Look around you." D stood up straight and spread her arms out, motioning to everyone in the room simultaneously. "These are the people you will change the world with."
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Rogue Doll on Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:25 pm

N waved her hands as she was referred to, happy to be included. She clapped her hands and bounced when D finished and then got a wide grin on her face that was verging on pyschotic. Twirling up to the front of the table, she stood next to a display board that was covered with a cloth. She pulled it off with a flourish. The display board had a large number of names and addresses and numbers in tiny print, filling the entire board.

"This is a list!" she stated. She paused, then continued. "...of all of the major stores of weapons in the United States! We start here, on US soil, and one by one gain control of all of their weapons, starting with nuclear..."she pointed to one spot at the top of the list, "and working our way all the way down to Beebee guns! Heehee! Now, we have a project in the works that is going to pass a first in a series of laws tightening gun control, so joe shmoe wont be allowed, by the end of this, to have weapons!" she nodded in approval. "Whose pro-gun control!" she lilted. "I AM! I LOVE to be in control of all the guns. SO, moving on." she threw the first displayboard aside revealing another one beneath it. "This is a list of all the countries in the world. Well, this one and the next four...anyway, the ones in Red are the ones with any major weapon stores or militant ability that could kick are asses! Speaking figuratively and hypothetically of course."

"SO we gain control of the weapons in the US, then use those weapons to take out the major players, Russia, Japan, England, etcetera! Then once they are under our control, we take over the smaller countries one by one. THEN once they are all under our control, we commence the cleansing. VIOLA!" she concluded and bowed, clapping in excitement for herself. She turned around and snapped behind her. "SHUT UP I DID JUST FINE!" breathing heavily, she returned to her seat.

She was content. She knew they would be wondering where the man power for a global take over would come from. But it was in N's experience that if you wanted the masses to do as you asked, you don't try to get them behind [i[your[/i] couse. You just make the actions they take to get what they want move you closer to your ends. AH the masses are SO easy to manipulate!

The Rogue Doll
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:44 pm

H raised his hand. "I KEEP MY GUN. YES?"

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby souloe on Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:54 pm

Z rested both her arms on the glass surface as N spoke in W's defense. Their positions - N, D, F,W - were predetermined and likely as the founding fathers of the project. Z's azure gaze swayed gently from W to N observing her appearance, behaviour, character, tone of voice, and then deep into her eyes. N had bluntly refused Z of her request claiming there are alternatives. Z simply listened, never raising an eyebrow nor losing her composure. Soon after, D revealed her appearance and officially began the meeting for Project 0.

A leader. N and D were. F and W Second in command. The rest, honored.

N continued where D had left off. Her plan was to assume control over the world's military, at least their armory, begining with United States. It would have been a good plan, except that that moment the U.S. lose control of their nuclear weapons it would be near impossible to acquire more artilary under the alerted state of the entire world. Unless, of course, Project 0 took control of all the world's resources simultaneously.

By this time, Z was sitting proper once again with her hands folded one on top of the other. The refreshments that were provided were barely touched but her eyes seemed to be focused elsewhere. The azure gaze seemed lazy but, at the same time, seemed to be fixated on the leaders as though observing and judging their worth, whether or not they are good enough leaders to follow.

"If you don't mind me asking. You have your plan, you have us, you have everything at our disposal, but how do you propose on setting your scheme into motion?"

souloe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Rogue Doll on Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:04 pm

N answered H's questions first. "YES!" she said excitedly, giving him an angry look. Then calmed, turning to Z.

"Well, the fact of the matter is Thirty five people cannot hope to singlehandedly take on every organization in the world. Mostly because, sure we could knock out the US, no problem. But with every new country we overtake the other ones will become stronger as they learn about our organization!" she grinned.

"And that is why this overtaking will not be done by our organization, but rather by thirty-five different organizations. PETA, Al Caida, the KKK, the Catholics in Rome. Any group of people that is blinded by their involvement in their own group will be subject to our use. Also, each group has different motives and different resources. We set the world in dissaray; they will be plenty aware, yes, but with that much going on, they will be weakened rather than strengthened. Dontcha think?" she asked brightly.

The Rogue Doll
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aslin on Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:19 am

A was amused by N's enthusiasm and spontaneous reactions and slightly cynical about the plan. Yet she sat there watching. The other leader D had revealed herself and she was stunning. At the same time, A could see a strong leader there. However A was not one to follow anybody, may it be a good leader or even a great one, blindly. She wanted to hear more about this plan and what everyone was supposed to do. A needed more details and Z asked N the same question that A was thinking about. N answered it with a logical explanation- there were other organisations.
A leaned back into her seat and looked at everybody who had gathered. Everyone had a background that resulted in them being called here. She too had a background that would come in very handy to this plan.
She looked to D, at the head of the table. D was a very observant person or so A had deduced.
A awaited for more information as for now, she had questions to ask but she was not ready to voice them out as of yet.

Aslin
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:06 am

K had been silent the whole time since she had arrived, and now that the meeting had started, her brain was whirring with thoughts and ideas. These ideas ranged from little details, like who would farm the land and manufacture various products once the entire world's population (expect 35 people) had been wiped out to weather or not there would be a need for makeup in this new world order. Reluctantly, she spoke up.
"Who will run the vital industries?" She said in her soft voice, a trace of her eastern-european acent coming through."Things like agriculture or even clothing manufacture?" The question was not adressed to anyone in particular, in fact she was staring at her empty teacup as she spoke.
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Rogue Doll on Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:11 pm

N's eyes rolled over to K, grinning. She giggled happily.

"Don't be silly." she said and giggled some more. "With thirty-five people on the planet, the food that can be found and acquired in a hunter gatherer situation will be plenty enough for thirty five people. And as for clothes...major corporations mass produce thousands of pieces of clothing every day. There are five billion people on this planet. Each with a low end everage of ten pieces of clothing. That is fifty billion pieces of clothing. You think that will suffice?" she snorted.

She twirled in circles giggling happily.

"The resources available after the cleansing will be enough to get us through sixty-four years or so. That will be the time we will use to make our plans for our future world."

The Rogue Doll
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyojoKen on Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:24 am

The door opened, with a slow and disturbing creeking sound, a round metal ball sailed through the air and landed on the table infront of W. F, with a cool look on his face walked in. He quickly took a short glance at D and N. His cool look was overtaken by a look asking for forgiveness, as he said " I'm sorry, D. I'm also sorry N. I wish to be forgiven for my act of impatience." he bowed with respect as he said those words.

As he stood up from his bow, he looked at W and muttered " If you're thinking what that is, it's your dagger. Makes a nice toothpick, you should consider making it out of a better material, if you're opting to kill anyone. Something like titanium, perhaps.". He stood at the mouth of the door for a few seconds, watching the faces of everyone who were present in the room.

He quickly walked to D's side, bending down to her ear, and whispered something, in the process making sure no one could hear what he was whispering. After he finished his short but serious whisper, F slowly strided back to his seat, slowly pulling it backwards, and sitting himself upon it. He asked N to continue, if she had anything else to say to the new recruits.
Last edited by KyojoKen on Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KyojoKen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Rogue Doll on Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:12 pm

N snickered a little. She barked out a laugh then she giggled. Her giggling took on intensity until it became a full on uncontrollable laugh. After a few minutes she started caughing, choking on her own laugh. She caughed and caughed until she fell out of her chair.

She hopped up suddenly, brushing herself off while clearing her throat. She muttered under her breath in a bubbly tone then sat down.

The Rogue Doll
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tetrino on Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:03 am

As the ball of metal bounced about in front of W, he merely shrugged and tossed it towards the corner of the room, where it sailed neatly into a stainless steel dustbin with a nice echoing clang. He had never found a need to waste good money on using a redundantly strong metal for his armament. The current metal pierced through skin just fine, and had the added advantage of deforming into the muscle, causing greater damage. This effect was most pronounced in the neck, where the airspace in the trachea sometimes flooded with the victim's blood.

In response to N's suggestion, the gaunt man spoke in his characteristic drawling voice, "It matters not to me how you wish to pronounce my syllable, Miss N. Rather, it would have a certain irony to it if the President of the United States was found to be murdered by a man known only as 'Wii'." And with that, he chuckled, before resuming his impassive face.
<Donny> Wow, who's this new Azrican fag?
<Alucroas> He's the man who typo'd African

Tetrino
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:36 am

V ran into the room and jumped up on the table she turned to the person at the head of the table and smiled."Sorry im late I got lost finding the place."V started to laugh.She was wearing a gray short sleeve shirt with a jeane jacket and had on a pair of army green cargo pants.V was carrying a messager bag which held her laptop and many other electrical devices."Well im not going to bother you people anymore i'll just take my seat."She jumped off the table and into the nearest empty chair she ladded by.Her brown hair flew in the air as she jumped.

As soon as V took her seat she started to look around the room at the other people there weren't as many people as she thought would be there.V didn't really want to be there but she came any way, becuase she thought she could do something great for her planet."Well did I miss anything important."V didn't know anyone there but she would if she would be saving the human race with them.

Crimson
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Rogue Doll on Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:46 pm

"Wii is a good idea!" N stated, giggling. "And let's make seven simply sev. Makes sence, rig-" she was interrupted by a female who came terrading into the room, late. Growling slightly, N waved at the girl.

"Hellllooooo," she said. "We're cleansing the world here, get off the table!" she said in a singsong voice, but the girl had already hopped down.

Some people.

The Rogue Doll
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac Bungett on Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:55 pm

Mac leans back, takes out a cigar, lights it, and starts smoking, just so people still know he is here.

Mac Bungett
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kossodo on Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:00 pm

T looked like something viscous in her beaten, mottled state. She approached the doors to this conference room with heavy a foot, the thick soles and steel toes forcing her feet to the floor faster than intended. Oh God, the blood that had stained the dirty, once-white wife beater being worn irritated her even more -- she would never take shortcuts in sketchy districts, again. But, she was so elegant in her entrance despite the fresh cuts and scrapes that seemed to replace material accessories. Not only was her mere appearance an excuse for her belatedness but, the expression visible on her face was enough to say that she wasn’t exactly happy with her condition or her delayed arrival.

Kossodo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Rogue Doll on Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:53 pm

N giggled as the bloodied comrad took her seat. Blood always did make her a wee bit hyper. Pulling herself together she brushed herself off. She brushed and brushed, but the dirt just seemed to cling. She spent a solid thirty seconds standing, brushing off one spot on her arm. Finally satisfied, she addressed the group.

"I am going to take role." she stated. And she did. A, d, f, h, j, k, m, q, t, v, w, x, z, 3, 7, 9 were all there. Y was as there as he was going to get. U and 5 were unable to be called here tonight, as they were already on project business. N was...she remembered something about N. She was sure she knew where she was...oh well, she supposed after calling the name several times. She knew she was excused for some reason, she must be, or else she would be here and responding. There was definately something not connecting and she would look into this 'n' character as soon as was plausible. She wouldn't bother D with it. It was her fault forgetting about them, she would handle it herself.

With the knowledge of who was and was not present under her belt and a fascinating potential enemy afoot, she felt prepared to go on with this meeting.

The Rogue Doll
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ralana on Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:20 am

Seven had spent the time at the meeting sipping her vodka flavored tea, eating the cake that was in front of her, and of course listening to those there as best she could. In all honestly the woman had a tendency to zone in and out of meetings or well life in general. Most there seem so sure of themselves and what they were suppose to do. Seven was pretty clueless. The main concern on her mind at the moment was wondering when she could smoke or hell if she could smoke right there with everyone in the room. Maybe someone was smoking already and she just didn’t know it! Just as Seven was about to glance around the table she heard N talking about her and that W kid’s name. A problem with the syllables the woman suggested. The quandary made the woman mentally pause as she attempted to count syllables in her name, but then what the hell were syllables again?

Seven debated on asking, but she decided there was no need to look stupid in front of the group. And if the woman wanted to call her Sev that was fine. Seven, or Sev now, looked over at N shrugging, “If it’s best.” Wow, she didn’t sound like a complete dumb ass. Nice. Grinning to herself Seven or Sev took a long sip of her tea savoring the mild buzz that was going off in her brain. Those who knew the woman were well aware of her so-called alcoholism addiction. It wasn’t the alcohol really that she was addicted to, but instead the numbing sensation that would flow through out her body. It was also the mood altering perspective, or for Seven the mood amplification, that it gave her. Rarely did she grow angry or upset. When voices were raised at the table earlier the woman hadn’t even blinked. If a person was moody it was their problem not hers. Hearing the door open again the woman looked around the table noticing a few people had actually entered since she last zoned. Oh, well that’s nice…I guess… Though the one before last was too happy looking for her taste and the last one was a bit bloody. Maybe she’s one of those vamp-wait no those aren't real...right? Must've been a fight instead. Inhaling deeply Seven caught wind of the cigar smoke. Perhaps she could light up! But, better wait to see if he gets yelled at first. She smirked going to take another bite of her cake as N took the role call. Normally a person would look at the others and try to get names, but there was no way Sev would remember them all. Wait was it Seven or Sev? Ah well both is fine.
STAR WARS

Motti: Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerous ways, Lord Vader. Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes, or given you clairvoyance enough to find the rebels' hidden fortress...

[Vader makes a pinching motion and Motti starts choking]

Vader: I find your lack of faith disturbing
American Physco

Patrick: I don't think we should see each other.

Evelyn: But your friends are my friends and my friends are your friends. I don't think it would work. You have a little something...

Patrick: I know that your friends are my friends and, uh... I thought about that. You can have'em.

Patrick: There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

Ralana
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!