Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sanus Bellum - The Sound War

Sanus Bellum

a part of “Sanus Bellum - The Sound War”, a fictional universe by Ark Reahver.

A war on the brim of reality, the warrior's of sound gather together. Some will fight against the noise, other's will join it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sanus Bellum - The Sound War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Sanus Bellum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:25 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Sanus Bellum"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] Sanus Bellum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:02 am

Sounds cool. Inspired by The World Ends With You, I assume?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seirei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestral on Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:16 am

Ive seen alot of role-plays in my time,(This is my third account) and this is definatley one of the more interesting and creative role-plays I've seen. I just have a question. What do we name our equipment? Like the names of bands and songs, or what?

Kestral
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:52 pm

Yeah, I've definitely never done an RPG like this before, so I'm pretty excited to see how it goes. It sounds like it's going to be really good!
Image ImageImage

Neko's Words of Wisdom
"The stalker who stalks people will subsequently be stalked by other stalkers."
"The castle moves sideways and can go through any piece, and the king is invisible when played on Mondays, and the queen likes teeeeeaaaa!" — Lurelle as Tanaka (Black Butler)

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:04 pm

Sounds intreresting, will be submitting a character soon.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:58 pm

1. Yes this was somewhat inspired by The World Ends With You. The creatures are, but the story is completeley different.

2.Your equipment, Is pretty much Sound in general. I-pods, and things like that are powerful tools. Some composer's carry instruments. But it limits their melee capabilities since it uses up their hands.
So your Equipment can be a specific song that speaks to you in a very special way, or a genre of music that helps your skills.

3.I look forward to Roleplaying with you guys.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:27 am

Will be starting soon. One final note, Every once in a while i will post about a certain event in the city. Whatever this event is, you must try to either convert it into Noise or harmony. For example the first one will be an orchestra played at a music school, you can affect it so that every note has hate or negativity behind it by affecting peoples souls, or you can do the opposite and bring them to the side of Harmony, by fueling positive emotions.

(Remember to post often, and enjoy yourself.)

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightningflash on Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:23 pm

I just saw this roleplay, and it seems really interesting. It's not too late to join, is it?
Your chances of getting struck by lightning go up if you stand under a tree, shake your fist at the sky, and say "Storms suck!"

-Johnny Carson

Lightningflash
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:41 pm

Yes its too late... lol I kid, I kid, please feel free to submit a character in for the roleplay.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightningflash on Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:15 pm

Just submitted. Thanks!

Lightningflash
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:45 pm

Wow, I sure hope the site problems are fixed, that was nuts i never got the chance to post.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:30 pm

Hey, I may not be around this week. Thought I might warn you so you don't wonder where I've disappeard to! I'll do what I can though.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:42 am

That's fine, thanks for the warning though. I'll figure something out for your absence.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bittersweet-Barabara on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:30 pm

Alright, i'm just going to drop a note. It's nothing major, just a little size correction.

Ark Reahver, you said in your post that Delara was riding on her shoulder - Delara, being the size of a medium dog, only does that when they are not in the Sound Realm. Unless, of course, this is not allowed. I envisioned it as a bit of a 'true form' sort of thing. The lizard's head reaches Blaire's hip, and she is neither tall nor short.

I'll still reply, I just wanted to point that out.
"The person who reads too much and uses his brain too little will have lazy habits of thinking."

Oops.

Bittersweet-Barabara
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:48 pm

Right thanks for that I'll edit my post.

Well echoes can't be seen at all, or interacted with when you are out of the sound realm. The SR can affect us, but we cant affect it without the use of the headphones.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:12 pm

whoo boy, some one on the neutral side or with the noise should probably get in this fight. It's becoming a little one sided.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bittersweet-Barabara on Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:50 pm

Sorry - I'll be right there.

Bittersweet-Barabara
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echo-of-daybreak on Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:51 am

Oh noooooo!!!! Poor Blue, she;s vastly outnumbered!!! :'(

echo-of-daybreak
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bittersweet-Barabara on Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:00 am

:( Three against one - or, with echoes, six against two.

Blaire's neutral, she's just kind of standing in the middle.

Bittersweet-Barabara
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightningflash on Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:49 am

Correction: Blue's vastly outnumbered and DRUNK. Can't forget the drunk part.

Lightningflash
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!