Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

New Kids in the House

New Kids in the House (Lyle House Roleplay)

a part of “New Kids in the House”, a fictional universe by Forensic_Anthro.

7 teenagers with supernatural abilities are wrongly locked in a group home called 'Lyle House'. Little do they know that the staff intends to keep them there.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “New Kids in the House”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] New Kids in the House (Lyle House Roleplay)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:21 am

Alrighty goodnight then and I could be related to your character :O but is any of my ideas alright with you Forensic ?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Demented
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:20 pm

Demented, all of your ideas are good with me. It's up to you what you plan on doing. She could be with the doctors already in the clearing and turn on them if you wanted, too. Just a thought, but it's all up to you.
noot noot

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:50 pm

Yay for accepting my character haha. I can't wait to start :O

Demented
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brazil_Germany on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:42 am

Okayyy thennn... This is 'Ensy on my side account. For some bizarre reason (no, I'm not referring to you, Danikinz!) RPG won't let me log into my main. Something about trying to log in too many times and needing to see the conf. code, which never showed up. T.T

Soooo.... Okay then... Until I can log in again, I guess I'm stuck talking in OOC here to y'all. xD Just thought I'd let you know. :D

Jumpstyle glomps,
'Ensy/Brasil

P.S. Yuf, Danikinz, please don't ask about the name... Old account. xD

Brazil_Germany
Member for 15 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:37 am

Wow this is odd, switching between accounts...

Alrighty, with a little awesomeness, I got access to my account again. Like I said before, I think someone was trying to hack it or something, but for some odd reason it wouldn't let me log in with the right thing... Ah well, it's all fixed now. :D

So yep, you can consider my previous post (as Brasil) to be void, but I won't come and surgically remove the information that that is my I.C.E account for in case something like this happens... Yeah, I suppose I could stop typing about now. xD

Sincerely,
'Ensy/Brasil

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:13 pm

LOL! I was confused at first when you said Danikinz and I thought that Brazil_Germany was someone else. That was odd for a while.

Great, now I feel blonde.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:34 pm

Alright! I finally managed to log in again...now what to post...

Armageddon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:02 pm

Yayy! The Admins fixed your account! :D

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:04 pm

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. School got a bit tough. Can anyone fill me in on what I missed?

bizarre1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:04 am

As I said earlier... Bizarre, you can now review previous pages in the IC by clicking the page number icons under 'Posting'.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:32 pm

Sa'll good if things slow down a tad. School and work and stuff. :) Anyone wanna discuss the direction of the RP, that's usually a good thing to do.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:58 pm

*sighs* Forensic, even though I am lazy and don't want to go back and read all the posts, I will do it anyway.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Danke, Bizarre!

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:47 pm

Ok, I posted. *smiles happily*

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:19 pm

Someone needs to post... :P

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:28 pm

I'm waiting for someone else to post because I just posted.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:55 pm

*Poke* Biz, Arma, you need to post..

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:49 pm

Sorry, I would have posted earlier if mom would let me on. I keep getting grounded.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:30 pm

Meh.... Someone needs to post. :P

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!