Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Walt Disney High

Walt Disney High

a part of “Walt Disney High”, a fictional universe by Midnight's Work.

(need more people) What comes after a fairytale "Happily Ever After"? This is where the children of those you read about in storybooks go to school. But here, things aren't as perfect.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Walt Disney High”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Walt Disney High

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JessieJohan on Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:54 am

RamsesTheFirst wrote:Cool. I'll do just that. Any specific ratios that need to be met?

Also,

JessieJohan;; The Doctor! I love Matt Smith. <333

Thank you big fan myself and he actually looks how i would imagine phillip and aurora's son would look

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JessieJohan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JessieJohan on Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:25 pm

Do we know who is dorming with who?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JessieJohan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RamsesTheFirst on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:14 pm

I'm making another character! This time it's a baddie~ and a guy, seeing as the ratio for active guy/girl is waaay off.

RamsesTheFirst
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:46 am

Anastasia wasn't a Disney movie. It was 20th Century Fox.

Any who, this RP goes fast for me since I can only afford to post to this once a day. I don't sit here for hours writing short posts. I tend to write big ones, and then call it a day since I'm in other Rps and in college. So, if you wish you had more interaction time with Sol, I can only guarantee it that one time I post. If you don't have the patience to wait for a reply, which may come possibly the next day or next time I feel like writing (I actually get back to those who interact with him pretty quickly), then oh well. If this RP eventually gets too ahead, then I may have to pull out. I can't force myself to write one paras or one-line. The only time I ever do is when I'm uninspired.
ImageI am an American Soldier.

The Maker of Epic Role Plays
The Chef Ramsay of RP

Role Play Consultant -If you need help with anything role play-related or concerning your writing ability, drop me a line.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:04 am

Its ok, its not always a disney movie. You can have 20th Century Fox, Pixar, or Disney, just as long as it fits in.

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:08 am

All right, I have to make this decision. I really didn't want to because I enjoyed role playing Sol, but I have to do this.

As much as it bothers me to do this, I have to quit this RP because it moves too fast, and it is no longer fun for me to post to. It is becoming a burden, and you can see how irritated it has made me just by reading Sol's posts. I feel that I am going out of character a bit. My writing is too overqualified for this game that sticks to a short and sweet simplicity. There are five other role plays I am involved in, and so I'm not taking out my frustrations and irritations on my friends, and writing shitty posts to any of those other RPs. I have to quit. I just have to.

I don't like coming online every day to read almost an entire page has gone by. I just can't do this, so I'm sorry guys. Adios.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RamsesTheFirst on Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:08 pm

Um hey... we need guys, The current active male to female ratio is 3:7. Maybe less if Odin isn't active. SO, I know I'm not the GM, but maybe you guys could double as guys? That's be great.

RamsesTheFirst
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JessieJohan on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:15 pm

I just recruited a friend to join in as a guy and I was wondering if we could be dorm mates!

JessieJohan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RamsesTheFirst on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:17 am

Cool and I'm going to assume you're talking about me!
So, sure. Damien and Stephen can be dormmates. Damien can annoy him with his general messiness and unorganized manner!

RamsesTheFirst
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JessieJohan on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:49 pm

Have we all died here no happily ever afters huh?

JessieJohan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:28 pm

I posted I don't know how much good it does but I posted.

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JessieJohan on Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:42 pm

I return been a bit afk with this rp sorry guys

JessieJohan
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!